I dont like WVU...

Apple

Banned
dead serious...

tomorrow vs Clemson..

LOL I know you fuckers were thinking the poster not the team..

I think Clemson gets it done tomorrow.. Like this one a lot, anyone have a strong opinion on this one? Really was not impress with WVU this season.. Clemson when on is a juggernaut. Hopefully they are "on" tomorrow.

Timetopay

EOG Master
Re: I dont like WVU...

I dont like gynecologist and since there is no team called that I will just stick to you...

Apple

Banned

this is sports talk, you aren't invited.. your opinion means nothing when sports is being discussed bitch....

go back and sew bitch

Apple

Banned

I buried you in the sports forum earlier today, you want some more bitch?

Timetopay

EOG Master

Where exactly? I dont usually hang out in threads where guys are hemorraging units so may have missed it

Apple

Banned

LOL you remind me of my bitch. :lolxmas except my bitch doesnt boss me around, like yours does.. BANG:houra my bitch gets freaky yours probably never puts out with that ugly mug of yours.

Apple

Banned

TTP who do you like in LSU/BAMA game?

Give me some reasoning as to why you like them, bitch..

LOL love asking questions that have no chance of being answered, accurately as well. :pop:

Apple

Banned

I do like WVU the poster though...

Dude if Clemson is "on" keyword "on" your team has very little chance to keep up my man. You better hope Clemson is off their game, they are such a jekyl and hyde team.

WVU

EOG Master

Based on the regular season...I don't think so.....doesn't matter what they do tomorrow...

Boise should have gone before WVU, VT, Clemson, or Michigan...

I told you WV would be bowling for oranges no matter what. It is a nice sendoff as they leave the Big East for greener pastures. When should I expect you for the before and after party at my house? Free booze and catered food from Maggiano's.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

Can we have a recount on DBOTY? Gyno making a strong push for 2012 title with this thread full of horrible jokes and self congratulations.Gyno, why don't you post a pic of your bitch?

Timetopay

EOG Master

Can we have a recount on DBOTY? Gyno making a strong push for 2012 title with this thread full of horrible jokes and self congratulations.Gyno, why don't you post a pic of your bitch?

He already said she is average at best. Very sad for a handsome man to settle so young

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

I told you WV would be bowling for oranges no matter what. It is a nice sendoff as they leave the Big East for greener pastures. When should I expect you for the before and after party at my house? Free booze and catered food from Maggiano's.

If I was around Florida for the New Year, I would have definitely made it...

Timetopay

EOG Master

How do I not get the same invite?:scooter

rjt721

EOG Master

Gyno,

TTP, Teddy, and Homedog get thrown overboard and you only have time to save one. Who you saving?

VT's defense is pretty damn good and Clemson hung 38 on them...

I think we may have another shootout on our hands

J

joeybagadonuts

Gyno -275 for 2012 DBOTY

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

Clemson is just another ACC travishamockery

ACC 1-5 in Bowls

like last night, this looks like a pickem

I took WVU +3.5 half point buy

under 64

I think winning the ACC Championship game made the Tigers season. Do they come back with the same fire and effort? I'm leaning towards no.

I think Holgorsen wants this game in the worst way and should have creative offensive game plan put together.

Travon Austin will be a huge difference maker.

High Times

EOG Master

I think this game will suck

Clemson is favored only because they are not AS BAD as WVU

Neither team would stand a chance in a 16 game playoff and I could even make a case that neither team would even deserve to get in a 16 team playoff.

Both their conferences sucked.

I think the linemakers had this one right opening the game at pickem.

Neither team deserves to be a 3 point favorite

:pop:

Apple

Banned

another wager that is solid in this one is Clemson TT over 33. Just bet this @ betonline. Every other book has 33? juiced, betonline has 33 solid.. I think they score a lot of points tonight.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

I'd like the 'Neers more if I wasn't certain Holgerson is shitfaced drunk right now.

Apple

Banned

That 14pt swing on that fumble was brutal.. Completely changed the game around.

Root in my Clemson TT over 33 and Allen props plz so I can salvage something from this game..

congrats WVU backers.. Clemson is so talented but they have no spine.