JJ - Out for Year
Sherzer - Blows
Albert - Really 50 and has his contract
Cano - Decent but will have no one on base with bum jeter and arod

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

yeah random order for sure.

i might end up keeping my man jetes as my 2nd bat. my team is stacked anyways and gotta have my guy

at lease you guys have easy choices for keepers since you only have 4 or 5 guys to even consider.

I have to decide between Aces Lince, Carp,Latos and Feliz with RP eligiblity. Not to mention an all-star infield that just should not be broken up. Sucks to be me.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

TN,

How do you feel about Latos moving from Petco to Cinci? Still a keeper in that park?

Not sure MC. He regressed this year even in San Diego but he has tons of talent. Feliz as a starting is starting to peak my interest. Carp is getting older, but he was a stud down the streach. Lince, is well, Lince. He isnt going anywhere. The other three are a toss up right now.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Not sure MC. He regressed this year even in San Diego but he has tons of talent. Feliz as a starting is starting to peak my interest. Carp is getting older, but he was a stud down the streach. Lince, is well, Lince. He isnt going anywhere. The other three are a toss up right now.

Agree with everything you said.

I'd lean Lince, Carp, and maybe 3 bats? or Feliz with RP.

what bats out of Bautista,A Gonz,and Kinsler keeping only two? I think Kinz gets the boot. Or as you said, three bats, but pitching is so important

Is gamer coming back? Havent seem him in a while. Figured telling him he won the $100 might draw him out, but he owed me $100 for a side bet for last year so nothing. Has he paid everyone elses sides? He lost a ton didnt he?

tripp

EOG Master

agree with who RJ would keep there, but i would swap Latos for either Carp or Feliz. The bats are definitely more valuable than borderline keeper arms since the bats are all elite.

im probably minority here but dont view latos anywhere near a keeper in cinci. Feliz could be really nice if hes starting this year

Cant wait till im yu darvish first round :btj:

rjt721

EOG Master

Carp looked done first half of the year and then great after the break. Wouldn't consider keeping him when you have guys 10 years younger who are just as good.

Feliz is risky and he won't help you second half of the year when his innings will be limited. Just like Ogando last year. And there are lots of RP guys with upside this year. Bard and Sale are 2 off the top of my head. Both will go pretty late in the draft.

rjt721

EOG Master

I texted Gamer a few days ago to let him know he won that contest. Didn't hear back from him.

He lost a decent amount in sides but don't think that's why he's MIA. He said at the end of bases season that he wouldn't be around for foots but would be back next year for bases. Said he was too busy with school.

Me and TTP have played in leagues with him for 5 years and never had a problem collecting. He's always been solid.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

So lets get a roll call of who is definitely in.

definites: rjt, mc, tripp, ttp, viejo, tn, tuck, cee

probables: timely, gamer

question marks: joey, mofo

tripp

EOG Master

i think gamer and joey are definitely in.

mofo from the sounds of it is definitley out and is the only guy that needs replacing. timely will either be in or share the team with his buddy

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

i think gamer and joey are definitely in.

mofo from the sounds of it is definitley out and is the only guy that needs replacing. timely will either be in or share the team with his buddy

did yo speak to mofo? or just assuming? i know he owes some of us some money....

J

joeybagadonuts

I'm 100% in and pumped about it.

I will not go down as easy as in the past.

:finger004

tripp

EOG Master

i havent talked to mofo but sounds like he owes a lot of guys here money and no reason to put him in a situation where he has to come up with 250 more. i didnt realize he still owed guys from a couple years ago and didnt even pay for his foots team in timelys league

tripp

EOG Master

Looks like lots of replacements this year. Ouch

Only 1 or 2 i think?

joey was originally in the league so taking over for chute isn't really a new guy.

mofo probably the only one getting replaced unless guys let him be in the league. it's their call, im on board with whatever the guys he owes money to want.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Gamer definately paid up his sides with me even with some verbal abuse i was giving him about JJ on every text.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Only 1 or 2 i think?

joey was originally in the league so taking over for chute isn't really a new guy.

mofo probably the only one getting replaced unless guys let him be in the league. it's their call, im on board with whatever the guys he owes money to want.

Commish only one who has power like that. Go collect the $250 pal:btj:

Timetopay

EOG Master

BSH I think so

We can use ya in this to get a guy who knows bases. Timely and Tripp really hurt our credibility

I just played fantasy football for the first time this year and that was pretty fun. How does bases compare to that? I would be lost again since i dont know the ins and outs, but it might be fun.

Only 1 or 2 i think?

Ohh ok, I thought mo, timely, chute, and gamer being MIA looked liked a lot of replacements

I just played fantasy football for the first time this year and that was pretty fun. How does bases compare to that? I would be lost again since i dont know the ins and outs, but it might be fun.

Most guys here like bases better. But we are all bases guys. In general most people like fantasy football better

Timetopay

EOG Master

We can cheat together and collude. Will be fun

Its a good time cause we get to rip tripp and timely everyday.

Tuck and Joey always suck so more laughs.

VD is like 100 so he fucks up.

Gyno gets bored and comes in and rips RJT out of the blue so that is good stuff.

Capper has one word all season "deals?"

Cee does rips on guys that make me laugh but he had a problem with baby talk for a while and drove me nuts

Gamer is horrible and acts like year after year he won something

Chute and Mo are RIP

TN solid and my league pal and Timely get jealous a lot. Weird

Me- Always top team but just have some bad breaks

So lets get a roll call of who is definitely in.

definites: rjt, mc, tripp, ttp, viejo, tn, tuck, cee

probables: timely, gamer

question marks: joey, mofo

I remember u being questionable after last season. Good to see u stayed aboard...

We can cheat together and collude. Will be fun

Its a good time cause we get to rip tripp and timely everyday.

Tuck and Joey always suck so more laughs.

VD is like 100 so he fucks up.

Gyno gets bored and comes in and rips RJT out of the blue so that is good stuff.

Capper has one word all season "deals?"

Cee does rips on guys that make me laugh but he had a problem with baby talk for a while and drove me nuts

Gamer is horrible and acts like year after year he won something

Chute and Mo are RIP

TN solid and my league pal and Timely get jealous a lot. Weird

Me- Always top team but just have some bad breaks

Fair analysis, you just forgot when your team stinks u quit the internet for the rest of the season :scooter

Timetopay

EOG Master

Cee youve listened to Mos nonsense to long.
:shoot:

You think I quit posting on every forum cause i have a team that misses the playoffs by half game:LMAO

Cee youve listened to Mos nonsense to long.
:shoot:

You think I quit posting on every forum cause i have a team that misses the playoffs by half game:LMAO

Nope, but it's fun to get a few rips in on it. Lets be honest tho, u were lucky to be only .5 out. Lots of teams >> u last season. I think Didley even had more pts than u?