Doc Mercer Sighting

Re: Doc Mercer Sighting

No disrespect,but you're not a prolific poster,and a site like this is designed to lure in customers for its gambling sponsors,so political discussion's an afterthought anyway.
Frankly,in the scheme of things, whether you,I,or others,post here about politics doesn't matter,and has minimal impact on changing anyones opinions on issues .
There are other sites whose primary focus is different than EOG's, which allow for more complex and nuanced discussion on weighty topics,here a Doc Mercer serves as a sometimes entertaining/irritating diversion,don't take him possibly ever coming back so seriously.

I know they don't care if I post or not. I am not involved in the gambling side at all. I only joined this site because a gambling poster was having computer problems and asked me to post his picks for him. Before that I had never posted anywhere & I decided to stay around because of the politics forum. Just as the site doesn't care whether I post, I don't really have any interest in what happens with the site, as I could just as easily find somewhere else or not post at all.

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate
Re: Doc Mercer Sighting

He IS back!I cannot believe no one has noticed.

[Mark-ALLCAPS-in Sac .
Sure is getting warm around here.

I had my suspicions near the end when markinsac started posting dozens of pro-Obama and birther threads per day. The forum became scattered and chaotic just like when the original Doc was around. Mark left the forum very quickly after that, so I wasn't 100% sure. Before that, I would not have known at all - he was certainly more sedate than normal.
Well if Mark "ALLCAPS" in Sac is aka Doc Mercer, then Doc seems to have little left to offer.The MIS persona is an incoherent mess,bellowing nonsense in scattershot fashion,and not doing it with DM's page filling manic energy.
Come to think about it, MARKINSAC is actually what Doc Mercer on meds would be,the hint of who he used to be is there,but this version's a toned down shell of his former self,the decline is evident.