Patriots....13 wins this year...

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Re: Patriots....13 wins this year...

Packers v Patriots would be the NFL's dream match-up.

Brady handing the torch to Rodgers.

GreatDane

EOG Member

And zero wins against opponents with over a .500 record.....:cheers

You need to look beyond this fact into reality. If the Patriots had not beaten the following 8-8 teams - Phi, Dallas, NYJ (twice), Denver, SD, and Oakland, all of these teams would have been OVER .500. In fact, at the time many of these games were played, many of these teams were over .500.

LQQKER - the term "Evil Empire" is most appropriately used when refering to NY based teams, due to the fact that NY is the "Empire" State. Since you're not from the States, you probably wouldn't know this fact.

JHU Dad

EOG Dedicated

You need to look beyond this fact into reality. If the Patriots had not beaten the following 8-8 teams - Phi, Dallas, NYJ (twice), Denver, SD, and Oakland, all of these teams would have been OVER .500. In fact, at the time many of these games were played, many of these teams were over .500.

LQQKER - the term "Evil Empire" is most appropriately used when refering to NY based teams, due to the fact that NY is the "Empire" State. Since you're not from the States, you probably wouldn't know this fact.

Exactly. Couple that with the Colts falling apart and you see that they were slated to play a tough schedule. When they beat the Jets in November, Jets were playing well and were favored. They feel that game turned their season. Jets season turned the following week in Denver.

GreatDane

EOG Member

Exactly. Couple that with the Colts falling apart and you see that they were slated to play a tough schedule. When they beat the Jets in November, Jets were playing well and were favored. They feel that game turned their season. Jets season turned the following week in Denver.

It appears that NE also may have turned Denver's season. Denver had won 6 in a row prior to their game and now Denver has lost the last 3.

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

Pitt or Balt will take NE out..mark it down :scooter

Agreed.A couple years back i predicted Baltimore would go up there in the opening round and blow out the Patriots and people thought i was nuts but it happened.Baltimore destroyed them 33-14 i think it was and i predicted before the game they were gonna do just that.I'm like you i think either Pitt or Balt is gonna put it to 'em.Bottom line AFC is either Pitt or Balt will be in the Super Bowl when its all said and done.