sign in if you have played the Detroit ML today..or sign in when you do fall to the temptation!

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
[TABLE="class: ticket1, width: 2"]
<tbody style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; ">

[TD="class: tck2"]Detroit Lions[/TD]

[TABLE="class: slipox-evd, width: 100%"]
<tbody>

[TD="class: slipox-evd-id-sp, bgcolor: #FFFFCC"]#103

[/TABLE]

[TABLE="class: slipox-evd, width: 100%"]

[TD="class: slipox-evd-time-sp, bgcolor: #FFFFCC"]01/07/2012 8:00 pm[/TD]
[TD="class: slipox-evd-descr-sp, bgcolor: #FFFFCC"]Lions vs Saints (Wild Card Playoff)(NBC)[/TD]
[TD="class: slipox-evd-bet-sp, bgcolor: #FFFFCC"]

Lions Pick +500

[/TD]

</tbody>[/TABLE]

[/TD]
[TD="class: tck2"][/TD]

</tbody>[/TABLE]

Integrity

EOG Master
Re: sign in if you have played the Detroit ML today..or sign in when you do fall to the temptation!

in

:lock:

bigbet1234

EOG Dedicated
Re: sign in if you have played the Detroit ML today..or sign in when you do fall to the temptation!

I want to

munson15

I want winners...

In at +500 (5dimes). Was going to play them to win it all at 70-1, but I know the ML's will pay better.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

In at +500 (5dimes). Was going to play them to win it all at 70-1, but I know the ML's will pay better.

yes they should unless a horrible AFC team meets them in the superbowl..

munson15

I want winners...

GL T3.:btj:

J

joeybagadonuts

I took them +10.5 and +500

:cheers

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Why all the Detroit love?

J

joeybagadonuts

I'm just a sucker for DD dogs and long ML odds in the NFL.

Not sure what's up with the rest of the posters giving them love

:scooter

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

not a big list of EOG belivers!:houra

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Best of luck, Try.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

believe believe believe....:houra

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

IrishTim

EOG Dedicated

Ha no ML here but on Det +10.5

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

please no td

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

J

joeybagadonuts

We need a big stop here...

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

stopped....FG time....whew

J

joeybagadonuts

4 point lead going into HT isn't too bad

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

saint ball to start 2nd half however...in it to win it..but I will be looking for some softer halftime lines! got to go!

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

i played a bit of this..

[TABLE="class: ticket, width: 2"]
<tbody>

[TD="class: ticket_cell_b"]

2HLions vs 2HSaints (2nd Half)​

[/TD]

09:50 pm​

[/TD]

[/TD]

</tbody>[/TABLE]

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

first lead for da saints...

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

bigger lead for da saints

did you try try try to jinx jinx jinx this....smells fishy fishy fishy

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

no just watching and updating..

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

J

joeybagadonuts

:houra

give these bitches a field goal and win by 1 at the end

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

ouch...dream is fleeting now.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

signing out:finger004

J

joeybagadonuts

lions suck balls.

worst tackling ive ever seen