quick list for tues

dinkenson

EOG Dedicated
large ...ottawa.....medium....coyotes and columbus.......small.....jets,carolina,sabres, lightning,nash..............like stars but no line yet.....total...phila over

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Re: quick list for tues

Dink appeared on Monday night's edition of The EOG Sports Hour.

He offered quick comments on every game on the NHL slate.

He also discussed Beth Raymer's book, Lay The Favorite.

www.eogradio.com

munson15

I want winners...

Wow, Bernie might faint when he sees this card. All dogs, including Dallas when the line come out. That total I figure is a 'normal' play, so here's what I see-------------

ott+ (large)
phx+
clb+
phi/CAR O5.5 (all medium)
win+
CAR+
buf+
TB+
nas+ (all small)
dal+ pending.

Thanks, GL, and may the gambling gods help us with this card, Dink.:doh1

JHU Dad

EOG Dedicated

I noticed that you won't bite on the Islanders even though they are going against Ty Conklin. They do play well at home against the west.

munson15

I want winners...

Bernie, we're adding buf/TOR O5.5 medium and waiting on Dallas, although now that they're favored, I believe Dink will pass. He displayed a severe aversion to chalk today, must be the dust. :blink:

WVU

EOG Master

No offense to dink who seems to post a lot of winners, but how serious are we to take these picks when he is taking basically all the dogs on the board? How much handicapping has gone into these picks?

dinkenson

EOG Dedicated

No offense to dink who seems to post a lot of winners, but how serious are we to take these picks when he is taking basically all the dogs on the board? How much handicapping has gone into these picks?

Notice the line movements? I thought you were an advantage player?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Safe travels, Dink.

Thanks for your appearance on last night's radio show.

WVU

EOG Master

Notice the line movements? I thought you were an advantage player?

I didn't even see the early lines, which means I prolly got fucked playing these all just now. Now I don't want to look. Let's hit 1/3 of these and I will shut my trap.

WVU

EOG Master

It is tough to follow when lines aren't posted. Just sayin

I didn't realize you posted this last night :shoot:

munson15

I want winners...

It is tough to follow when lines aren't posted. Just sayin

I didn't realize you posted this last night :shoot:
I think he realizes that by the time most of us see the plays, the lines will have moved. I'd rather it this way, and I did notice that ALL of these games moved in my favor after playing them mid-morning here in the east. Obviously I'm hoping to make money, but that's remarkable in itself. Just my .02, WVU.:cheers

munson15

I want winners...

Maybe so, Ray, but I wish I had a dollar back for everytime I bet against New York and the Flyers this season. They never lose.:shoot:

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

I would give my left nut to just have my account setup to post a bet the minute dink does...I only got on Phoenix, Ottawa, and Columbus for a bit tonight...wishing I would have really pulled the trigger on Ottawa now, easy winner. :cheers

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

u missed 2 plays thats minesota underdog and NY islanders underdog

all other underdogs that u picked only 1 won lol

dinkenson

EOG Dedicated

A bad day for sure, we were going lucky.... I bet these games pretty early and I never post them before I play so any further line movement is not mine...I would love to win every game but the real test is beating the number...all my betting and posting are done before I go to sleep except for the occasional add on...sorry about the bad night

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

A bad day for sure, we were going lucky.... I bet these games pretty early and I never post them before I play so any further line movement is not mine...I would love to win every game but the real test is beating the number...all my betting and posting are done before I go to sleep except for the occasional add on...sorry about the bad night

Tomorrow is another day.

Thanks for contributing, Dink.

WVU

EOG Master

It's all good dink. We follow at our own risk and now I know to get down early. :cheers

dinkenson

EOG Dedicated

Thanks for not turning on me. Not sure I will be doing work until I get back on Saturday as I have a pretty hectic schedule for the next three days....keep you posted

degengambler63

EOG Senior Member

if you heard dink and jk go over the board on the radio show, you would conclude dink just doesn't pick dogs. he had commetst on every game, handicaps every game, knows player situations on every team , and at the end looks for value in a posted line versus his line.
he has picked favorites in the past, some big ones at that. is there a difference betting a favorite red rings at -160 if the line should be -180 and betting a dog at +120 if line should be
even? value. value value. beat closing number as they come into line.

munson15

I want winners...

I honestly can't recall beating the number so thoroughly on a card of that size, I mean EVERY SINGLE PLAY! I felt very confident at 7:00, but there was no luck to be found, and I knew going in that 10 plays could produce either a large gain or a large loss. Even with a 2-8 day and having increased my bets (Kelly), I'm still ahead a few pennies. Thanks for all the plays, Dink, and please keep them coming.

The book was interesting, just finished, and am looking forward to seeing the movie. Only flick I've seen the last couple of years was Moneyball, so this one will be right up my alley. :cheers

gmenknicks

EOG Dedicated

Way to cherrypick the one winner. Wish I did the same. 1-7 :shoot:

ya I know..but when this man says large, i play it regardless...its just a simple way for me to follow...im not following 100% so its just easier that way