Who else plays the bonus game here?

WVU

EOG Master
Re: Who else plays the bonus game here?

There is plenty to learn about the game. Sharing info, secrets, and ideas can help us all make more money. My greatest skill is the art of negotiation. Feel free to chime in with your own strengths.

Herbie

EOG Addicted

Live outside United States and their prohibitionist gambling laws?

Ray Luca

EOG Master

I swear never. Heritage wants to give me 30%

So I send 5 dimes and they credit me 6500

How does that work..?

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

It's paid a LOT of bills over the past few years......a LOT!

Ray Luca

EOG Master

What is the rollover?

I think its 3x but will call them later and confirm. Now that means you have to play 3x your deposit plus the bonus in total action before a withdrawal?

And if they give me 1500 free, what is best strategy? 1 bet 1500?

Iona

EOG Dedicated

Ray,

It looks like you have to give them $ 19,500.00 in action (6,500 X3) which is pretty good based on other offers that I have seen. In addition, by all accounts Heritage is a solid book; I had my Betjam account transferred to them and I have no complaints so far.

Before you develop a strategy (playing every possible combination on a parlay etc...) just make sure what wagers count towards your roll over. For example, Betrevolution does not count half time plays - which I make a lot of- towards the roll over and other books don't allow big favorites etc..., so be careful and read the rules.

I am a recreational grinder and just try to pick more winners than losers. The bonuses, free plays and contest winnings have gone a long way towards making me a winner, albeit a small one, over the last five (5) years.

August West

Rambler

I have Free Play in 2 different books right now, and both only allow straight bets. WTF is that?
I've always bet parlays w/ free play.

I wasn't bonus whoring, ended up w/ the FP from a deposit and a contest.

Ray Luca

EOG Master

Ray,

It looks like you have to give them $ 19,500.00 in action (6,500 X3) which is pretty good based on other offers that I have seen. In addition, by all accounts Heritage is a solid book; I had my Betjam account transferred to them and I have no complaints so far.

Before you develop a strategy (playing every possible combination on a parlay etc...) just make sure what wagers count towards your roll over. For example, Betrevolution does not count half time plays - which I make a lot of- towards the roll over and other books don't allow big favorites etc..., so be careful and read the rules.

I am a recreational grinder and just try to pick more winners than losers. The bonuses, free plays and contest winnings have gone a long way towards making me a winner, albeit a small one, over the last five (5) years.

Thanks. Its 3x rollover. I don't play parlays, if anything a reverse.

But I think its best to take what they give you and let it ride on 1 game straight...thoughts

The rollover in the above example is 19,500 no matter what? If I pop them for 6 dimes on a free play reverse, I still have to give 19,500 before a payout. Right?

WVU

EOG Master

3x rollover is pretty decent for a 30% bonus. What I would do is deposit in another bonus book like justbet or betrev and play both sides hoping to lose out of the bonus book and into heritage. This would reduce your overall rollover. Having pinny can help you find small scalps too. I have done hundreds of bonus deals totaling maybe 40-50k in bonuses over the past 2-3 years and was able to retain about 75% of that.

Ray Luca

EOG Master

3x rollover is pretty decent for a 30% bonus. What I would do is deposit in another bonus book like justbet or betrev and play both sides hoping to lose out of the bonus book and into heritage. This would reduce your overall rollover. Having pinny can help you find small scalps too. I have done hundreds of bonus deals totaling maybe 40-50k in bonuses over the past 2-3 years and was able to retain about 75% of that.

thats good but i'll just make one straight bet and give them some business. If i bust out there they offer it again. If i cash out it goes down in percentage...i think. So far very professional at that spot...

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

Keep in mind, every 6th deposit at HERITAGE is free.......meaining if one should lose 5 straight deposits of 2,000........HERITAGE will just throw $2,000 in your account without a deposit.

AWESOME SHOP