Did the NFL Mafia want Green Bay to win?

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!
Early in the game, the Packers clearly fumbled, not only did the ref 'get it wrong' on the field with the original call, but they got it wrong on the replay. You don't normally see them get it wrong twice. This was a key moment in the game. The mafia didnt realize this at the time, but the G Men were going to curb stomp their darling Packers.

When i see stuff like that, it gets me concerned that the Giants are not the team they want to see in the 'finals'. This might bode well for SF.

This play will be forgotten because the Giants ended up winning, but it was as obvious as the day is long and the only people who thought it wasnt a fumble was the officials.

Weird.

Than, later in the game, wasnt there a phantom roughing the passer call? I know Eli Manning got hit late earlier in the game with a helmet to helmet shot and NO CALL. But, when Rodgers gets hit, there's a call?

Makes you wonder.

Re: Did the NFL Mafia want Green Bay to win?

If Giants win the superbowl some shops in Vegas will take a beating in futures.

gmenknicks

EOG Dedicated

I do not like to support these kind of theories but the refs blatantly intervened on 3 seperate occasions for the Packers.

Iona

EOG Dedicated

If I did not know better I would say, "The fix was in". Don't forget the blatant bad spot of the football.

Jammer

EOG Dedicated

God awful call as well on the late hit on Rodgers in the 4th quarter.

We had a UFO land in the back yard last night...

...they took away the NFL simulation and left a note that it was "Sanctioned by the NFL.":pullhair

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Giant defense didn't want Green Bay to win....Giant recievers also had some say about it....

felonee

EOG Veteran

The helmet to helmet was the wrong call, but from a bad angle...I could see how the ref thought that was helmet to helmet...The other calls were bs too

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

Early in the game, the Packers clearly fumbled, not only did the ref 'get it wrong' on the field with the original call, but they got it wrong on the replay. You don't normally see them get it wrong twice. This was a key moment in the game. The mafia didnt realize this at the time, but the G Men were going to curb stomp their darling Packers.

When i see stuff like that, it gets me concerned that the Giants are not the team they want to see in the 'finals'. This might bode well for SF.

This play will be forgotten because the Giants ended up winning, but it was as obvious as the day is long and the only people who thought it wasnt a fumble was the officials.

Weird.

Than, later in the game, wasnt there a phantom roughing the passer call? I know Eli Manning got hit late earlier in the game with a helmet to helmet shot and NO CALL. But, when Rodgers gets hit, there's a call?

Makes you wonder.

You and Codypo ought to get together for lunch.... you all have a lot to talk about.

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated

Not only were things going on with the refs in the Packers game, but just look back to the last game vs. the Falcons. I never saw such bad "spotting" of the ball in my life. Even yesterday there was clearly bad spotting of the ball. Bradshaw had clearly crossed the yellow first down marker yet the refs chose to move the ball at least a yard back. I'm really surprised they didn't call something after that Hail Mary pass at the end of the first half. I guess they thought that the ball would never be caught, and to throw a flag for holding that late would have been too obvious.

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated

If Giants win the superbowl some shops in Vegas will take a beating in futures.

I got a free $30 bet on the SB Futures from EZ Street when I made a deposit. First time I took the Texans to win $300. 2nd time I took the Giants at +1000. At least I still have one future going.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

You and Codypo ought to get together for lunch.... you all have a lot to talk about.

This is exactly what the National Football Entertainment organization wants you to believe. They got you brainwashed Arch!

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Here you go, FK, Codypo showed up right on cue.... you two ought to get along real well. :pop:

CODY!! Love me some Codypo!

Hey Arch, you think the NFL, with its billions of dollars floating around is all on the up and up? You dont think they tweak results or screw with the games for higher revenue? Ok, Maybe the NFL is snow white, they're probably No Enron or Madoff.:goal:::

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

CODY!! Love me some Codypo!

Hey Arch, you think the NFL, with its billions of dollars floating around is all on the up and up? You dont think they tweak results or screw with the games for higher revenue? Ok, Maybe the NFL is snow white, they're probably No Enron or Madoff.:goal:::

If that's the case then why do you think they'd want the Packers? Quick quiz for you... which market is larger? Green Bay or New York? Got your answer? Damn, looks like the NFL would be cheating FOR the Giants, not against them. But really, why would you care? You only bet on horses and Cody doesn't bet at all.

J

joeybagadonuts

Archie is a smart man.

FK, ehh, not so much.

carolinakid

Banned

they wanted the packers to lose because they wanted the packers stock to go down to buy it at a bargin price............lol

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

If that's the case then why do you think they'd want the Packers? Quick quiz for you... which market is larger? Green Bay or New York? Got your answer? Damn, looks like the NFL would be cheating FOR the Giants, not against them. But really, why would you care? You only bet on horses and Cody doesn't bet at all.

I'm not sure, ask the NFL why they went out of their way to help the Packers.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

I'm not sure, ask the NFL why they went out of their way to help the Packers.[/QUOTE

Just when I am ready to give you the benefit of the doubt, you throw another curveball....you are insane....you and Cody deserve each other...:+clueless

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

I'm not sure, ask the NFL why they went out of their way to help the Packers.[/QUOTE

Just when I am ready to give you the benefit of the doubt, you throw another curveball....you are insane....you and Cody deserve each other...:+clueless

I don't understand what you're getting at, help ME, help YOU.

HELP. ME. HELP. YOUUUU.

Are you saying that you believe the NFL is 100% honest and the officials on the field just happened to make numerous mistakes all in favor of the Packers and it was just 'oops' on their part?

Are you saying that these were completely honest mistakes?