Be VERY Careful Betting the Giants this Week

gmenknicks

EOG Dedicated
SF is a much harder matchup for the Giants then GB was. I was reasonably confident that we could handle GB or NO if we needed to. But this 49er team is scary. I did not think they were capable of pulling off the type of victory that they did last week. We are hot and ELI is definitely the better QB but fuck this Niners team is tough as nails. They hit harder and tackle better than any team in the league. And they have proven that they can pass themselves back into a game. Granted NO doesnt pressure the QB like we do but still....Also Giants did give up a lot on the ground and are still very poor against the run....

This game is going to be so close. I am concerned that it may come down to a special teams play or even one bad whistle... I am thinking something like 24-23 Giants....

I am not going to bet this game....And you can see I have been riding the Giants heavy as of late. I do have a future tied to them winning the NFC so that will satisfy my need for action but I would advise a pass on this game if your thinking Giants.... Its just too close to call..