Official EOG 2012 American Idol thread.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!
Have at it, tonight is opening night. Idol is BACK, they are BAAAACK, they are getting DOUG BACKKK!

Ok, well, maybe not, but they're back nonetheless.

carolinakid

Banned
Re: Official EOG 2012 American Idol thread.

this is one show i wish they would take off the air, imo it has run enough seasons, a little boring now

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

I can't stand Lopez and Tyler as judges. Horrible. No way I watch this year.

carolinakid

Banned

did not watch a single show last year and it will be the same this yr, judges suck and the show has really gone downhill as for the talent.............

J

joeybagadonuts

Unwatchable show.

I will take wagering advice on it and bet it, of course.

Do any books still take AI action? Gyno would probably know....

:pop:

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

Boring white guys who play an instrument have won like 4 years in a row.

Under no circumstances bet on a hot chick. They get beaten up by the voters.

Carrie Underwood got in in a different era when women had a chance and she was genuinely sweet and even women liked her. Every other hot chick has gone down and usually early. Last year see Toscano, Pia.

Small sample size lately, but I would not put anything on a hot chick right now. It seems like a voting demographic change. Boring bland white guys, yes. hot chicks, no way.

Could change this year because its painfully obvious and the show may well try to steer towards a female. But I would avoid betting a hot chick until maybe way later if one seems like a real threat to win

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

boring white guys who play an instrument have won like 4 years in a row.

Under no circumstances bet on a hot chick. They get beaten up by the voters.

Carrie Underwood got in in a different era when women had a chance and she was genuinely sweet and even women liked her. Every other hot chick has gone down and usually early. Last year see Toscano, Pia.

small sample size lately, but I would not put anything on a hot chick right now. It seems like a voting demographic change. boring bland white guys, yes. hot chicks, no way.

could change this year because its painfully obvious and the show may well try to steer towards a female

Absolutely true. I'm not releasing her as a bet or a possible winner (just want EOG'ers to check out her ass) , she's too hot to have any shot. J Lo totally shot her down, she doesnt want anyone hotter than her to be anywhere around Idol. Pia Toscano is living proof of how hot chicks have zero chance.

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

LOL, I hadn't even watched the video before I posted that. She's barely good enough just to get to Hollywood and that was clearly mostly on looks.

But don't bet your money on hot chicks on American Idol this year for the time being.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

LOL, I hadn't even watched the video before I posted that. She's barely good enough just to get to Hollywood and that was clearly mostly on looks.

But don't bet your money on hot chicks on American Idol this year for the time being.

Yep, she's ridiculously hot, but not all that great of a singer. She made it thru on looks, but won't survive much longer.

carolinakid

Banned

wow i just watch about 3 min of this year show and was bored to death, how is this show on the air still.It must be from all the 16 kids and under watching....................

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

wow i just watch about 3 min of this year show and was bored to death, how is this show on the air still.It must be from all the 16 kids and under watching....................

The show now is very boring....wait till they get to hollywood and you see some real singing talent. Right now, its just a bunch of misfits chasing an impossible dream. Tune in a month from now.

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

these judges are awful. Why are they fawning over terrible/bad singers?

they like EVERYTHING

AI is back! Loved the San Diego auditions and predict Wolf will contend for the title. His rendition of Folsom Prison every bit as good as the Johnny Cash original. AI has its flaws but it's still head and shoulders better than copycats, The Voice and X-Factor.

:pop:

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Jack i totally agree i think wolf is going to be around for a long time. The judges know hes one of the best in the competition yet they didnt want to show it off too much.