BLACK POSTERS

WINBET

EOG Dedicated
How come they dont advertise themselves like other races on Sports betting Forums. :pop: is it because their insecure in their heritage :pop: realise there's no role models for successful betting. :pop: I feel the latter is the problem. :shoot:

In Britain blacks are considered completely stupid when it comes to betting, although I must say they appear to have great success in card playing, poker and the like. :houra

Any views on these :pop::cheers

Re: BLACK POSTERS

So looker, you malaccan? :pop:

Part Cura?ao, part Scot, part American Indian (Cherokee, the poor eastern ones), Dutch of course, Black-wanking-Irish, and about 57 other varieties...

...If I got any Malaccan, we haven't found it yet, but it's probably in there somewhere's...

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

Part Cura?ao, part Scot, part American Indian (Cherokee, the poor eastern ones), Dutch of course, Black-wanking-Irish, and about 57 other varieties...

...If I got any Malaccan, we haven't found it yet, but it's probably in there somewhere's...

Not exactly very black then. :btj: I'm talking smokin joe black, from Africa and the Caribbean. Their genes are completely useless for sports betting. :cheers

Not exactly very black then. :btj: I'm talking smokin joe black, from Africa and the Caribbean. Their genes are completely useless for sports betting. :cheers

I'm so light that I can pass for "white"; all my darker cousins hate the fvck outta me for it...

...the dollies like it because my crank is a darker colour...they get the "benefit" without having to be seen in public with a "black man"...the racial shit in this country fucking hilarious.

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

Funny how any discussion about black issues the tarbrush participants always bring it back to Penis size :LMAO two handed wankers. :cheers

I thought trailer park was "right on."

...I don't get the "driving while black" shit when I'm driving in the south; of course here in Tijuana Norte it's driving while Mexican. If Kinger was driving my Bimmer here in San Diego, he'd be pulled over and asked who he jacked the car from.

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

Thats on the slack of course. tough to get a hard on nowadays. 12io4j2w90but years of jerking has extened it to ridiculous lengths. :hourait actually gets shorter when I get excited, which is not often. beating a closing line does it for me nowadays so I know how Irish Tim feels. :lock::cheers

How about a 2k bet my penis is bigger than yours. :btj: you smug bastard. :cheers

I don't "show and tell"...

Besides mine grows when shown the goods, and it'll surely shrivel when I see an old, drunk-ass, pasty-white, broke-dick wanker with his hog out...

TrailerParkBoys

EOG Veteran

I thought trailer park was "right on."

...I don't get the "driving while black" shit when I'm driving in the south; of course here in Tijuana Norte it's driving while Mexican. If Kinger was driving my Bimmer here in San Diego, he'd be pulled over and asked who he jacked the car from.

He is, right on the money.

Life's vicious circle.

TrailerParkBoys

EOG Veteran

There's different types of black.....

black-black......kind of a burnt brown.
light-black.....Wacko Jacko and the latest Sammy Sosa pic
mofome-black.....How far can a wigger throw a football on camera.

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

You are wrong saying my dick is pasty white, the liver spots have taken over. :lock: now i've got a brown cock. :houra