REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

i know that is what we has here in dakoter. even be lets you choose what type of venson you wants.

diogee

clearmont :LMAO:LMAO where in the fishdicks is that be?

San Fran gay capital of the world, its no wonder a bronie club member would worship them....see if the little fems can beat jolly green giants today

diogee

fock off captain brony. i will have my workmans comp claim on your desk come monday morning.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

In Wyotown. Know your geography, Cheaps. The only places you know are Disneyland and Staples Center. :scooter

diogee

cheesearita

jarjarjr
:LMAO has to go eats outside because manny will steal his food.

diogee

needed tear out done this weekend, you are fired
hurt myself while doing it and already put in the phone calls yesterday about the injury. sorry you can't fire me until i get workman comp or a settlement for my neck injury.

broniogee, we are going to move snow starting at 2am....need you at my place by 130 to grab a truck. dont be late

hurt myself while doing it and already put in the phone calls yesterday about the injury. sorry you can't fire me until i get workman comp or a settlement for my neck injury.
i will tell them neck injury is from playing monster rain....doesnt count if you and velvet are horsing around under the porch

diogee

i will tell them neck injury is from playing monster rain....doesnt count if you and velvet are horsing around under the porch
have my written work orders that say to put the carpet under the porch after tearout so i have an out if you say that. :scooter

diogee

hands don't work due to limited mobility with the neck injury. unsafe to work so i empower myself to not work.

ill order a dna test to prove velvet was under there with you and injured you. all covered on my end. even if they do give you comp, its ok because it needs to get some use

diogee

I'll get comp either way and possibly sue you for setting me up for injury by having me put the carpet under the porch during bad working conditions. Under the lawsuit you will be required to repair the 87 ciera.

diogee

Also paragraph 2a under rule 6.28 in the monster rain handbook states that monster rain can only be played while it is raining. When snow and sleet condition exist monster rain cannot be played safely.

im going to fix the ciera anyway so you can make it to work on time. if they asks why i fired you, i will say you quit because you had no way to get to work. that should do the trick.

diogee, when you come in here and see this i want you to know that i am sorry the 48ers lost...there is always next year

Ouch that was supposed to be something to laugh at after the 9ers won....what a sick game, and that williams guy should be scared for his life as im sure there are many very angry 9ers fans out there. I would hate to be in his shoes.

[h=1]diogee
Aka The-Hustle[/h]

<dl class="stats" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; height: 18px; font-size: inherit; width: 214px; clear: both; background-color: transparent; background-image: none; "><dt style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; font-size: 15px; font-weight: bold; background-color: transparent; background-image: none; width: 85px; float: left; clear: right; ">Join Date</dt><dd style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 8px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; float: left; clear: right; width: 121px; ">06-04-08</dd></dl><dl class="stats" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; height: 36px; font-size: inherit; width: 214px; clear: both; background-color: transparent; background-image: none; "><dt style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; font-size: 15px; font-weight: bold; background-color: transparent; background-image: none; width: 85px; float: left; clear: right; ">Last Activity</dt><dd style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 8px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; float: left; clear: right; width: 121px; ">01-22-12 09:37 PM
Walking around like a lost puppy and doesnt know what to do since the 46ers lost.</dd></dl><dl class="stats" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; height: 46px; font-size: inherit; width: 214px; clear: both; background-color: transparent; background-image: none; "><dt style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; font-size: 15px; font-weight: bold; background-color: transparent; background-image: none; width: 85px; float: left; clear: right; ">Avatar</dt><dd class="avatar" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 8px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; float: left; clear: right; width: 121px; "> </dd></dl>