Luca I challenge you to a sports capping contest!

When you are done sucking, take that cock out of your mouth Luca and proove to the EOG ghosts that you can beat me. I will whip your faggot ass, you piece of shit! Only downfall is EOG will get alot of winners "FREE" courtesy of William Lee. What I will like the most is the fact that all will "LOSE" their hard earned cash fading all my plays. Any other idiot who wants to challenge me, like Tuckman, BrickShitFace etc. bring it on!

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master
Re: Luca I challenge you to a sports capping contest!

You're a fucking loser, William Lee. Just know that, ok.

Anyway...contest...carry on...

A tout who is scared to put up money picking games....priceless. Not used to handing money back when your picks lose?

A tout who is scared to put up money picking games....priceless. Not used to handing money back when your picks lose?

Funny thing is when I guarantee a game to clients and it loses I do pay them for their loss. :finger004

Funny thing is when I guarantee a game to clients and it loses I do pay them for their loss. :finger004
Ok tell me how this works, do you write them a check for the amount they lost after the game? Or do you knock $20 of their next payment and say you paid for their loss?

Ok tell me how this works, do you write them a check for the amount they lost after the game? Or do you knock $20 of their next payment and say you paid for their loss?

What difference is it to you. But anyway if they want the cash I get it to them, if they want a credit voucher they have that.

Ray Luca

EOG Master

About time. I've been waiting weeks for your answer...

How much you posting up..?

Ok, well im going to sign up before your next guarantee play. Hopefully you have enough in your saving account to cover what im going to bet.

About time. I've been waiting weeks for your answer...

How much you posting up..?

Ray did your momma drop you on your head when you were a baby? I told you I will expose you as the worst sports handicapper EOG ever had posting. You are afraid sir. No need to bet any money, I'll be betting my own plays every day, it's all about power buddy you are powerless over sports betting, as you are a constant loser. I bet your bookie bets the opposite every play you send him. :houra

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

Ha. He issues a challenge and then doesn't want to bet on that challenge.

Priceless.

Ray Luca

EOG Master

My momma dropped me and then my father dropped me too. Yes all my bookies bet the opposite. It gets confusing when I cap a game and decide to call in the opposite side

My momma dropped me and then my father dropped me too. Yes all my bookies bet the opposite. It gets confusing when I cap a game and decide to call in the opposite side

Thats what you do with your horses as well. You give out a horse, then never bet it, only to watch all others lose. Where's your iidol buddy JK?

Ha. He issues a challenge and then doesn't want to bet on that challenge.

Priceless.

Were you dropped as a baby too like Luca, what does money have to do with a sports capping challenge on a forum? He's afraid to go against a winner.:houra

You always say this. I love his blogs and respect what he has done w the site. Never met him nor did i ever talk to him on the phone.

I like JK think he's cool. His blogs are good. Just funny that alot of your posts are followed up by him very quickly. I know he follows your picks so I understand why you are backing down from my sports challenge, you are afraid JK will lose everything he has.:shoot:

Were you dropped as a baby too like Luca, what does money have to do with a sports capping challenge on a forum? He's afraid to go against a winner.:houra
Same reason you charge your clients for your picks. To make money you moron lol

Ray Luca

EOG Master

William, what is the reasonable explanation of not betting on the contest..?

Same reason you charge your clients for your picks. To make money you moron lol

DUDE, I bet all my plays so I DO make money on plays posted in any contest. Not like Luca just posting plays and praying he wins the contest. Get a grip Bricker, don't need his money, just hoping to have assholes like you fade me and LOSE! :LMAO

William, what is the reasonable explanation of not betting on the contest..?

Don't need your money, I bet every play I post, so why bet the contest? You on the other hand have NO confidence in your plays so you need to bet the contest instead of every play. You are the brokester. If you had balls instead of a clit, you would take me on and proove to EOG that you are good. Guess nobody else whats a piece of me, all pussies, remember its about pride not money here.

We are not stupid, you are broke...your excuses dont mean shit to us because we see right through them. Maybe you want to bet them yourself so we dont find out you bet 2 bucks a game:LMAO

The reason you bet money is to back up your confidence in beating somebody and make it more worth your while. If you are too stupid to get this, i wont reply to you anymore.

Ray Luca

EOG Master

Don't need your money, I bet every play I post, so why bet the contest? You on the other hand have NO confidence in your plays so you need to bet the contest instead of every play. You are the brokester. If you had balls instead of a clit, you would take me on and proove to EOG that you are good. Guess nobody else whats a piece of me, all pussies, remember its about pride not money here.

1) Then if you win, give back w a donation

2) I wasted my time once w you. Post up or shut up

We are not stupid, you are broke...your excuses dont mean shit to us because we see right through them. Maybe you want to bet them yourself so we dont find out you bet 2 bucks a game:LMAO

:LMAOHaven't bet $2 a game or horse race since I was 12 years old. Then again BrickShitFace, you couldn't see through a see through dress. Your another loser who wouldn't go against a tout.

:LMAOHaven't bet $2 a game or horse race since I was 12 years old. Then again BrickShitFace, you couldn't see through a see through dress. Your another loser who wouldn't go against a tout.
I will do it just to shut you up, start the thread biatch

1) Then if you win, give back w a donation

2) I wasted my time once w you. Post up or shut up

Wasted your time? Your time isn't worth anything asshole. You said after that you'd be gone for a few months , then you are back in days,lol. You really need a reality check pal. You are a nobody that I would bury in any sports contest.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

Can we ban this piece of shit or do I have to add another to my growing Ignore list?

Ray Luca

EOG Master

Don't you have some role play patients to deal with?

No it's all quiet here, just passing time breaking your balls, waiting for my 8pm et major play in CBB tonight. Bet you wish you knew who it was so you can fade, right?