my dad is a brokester

Re: my dad is a brokester

Actually I would not like to see anyone scammed by you but the people here know better so not worried at all. Dude you are a very troubled person, I feel bad for you. And I suspect i'm not in the minority

You're not in the minority, actually, there's probably not one person who likes me here, so be it. Not losing any sleep over it. Well actually you better think again if you think people know better here,lol. :LMAO:finger004

Ray Luca

EOG Master

Exactly Bricker. They just can't understand how they end up w less money at the end of the year

Thats funny in that tracker thread william, you are popping in at 2-3 in the morning and then a few times each day too.......you were really hunting for some sign ups:lol

No need to deal with assholes. I have great clients. Gave out a double capper game of the year in NBA 2 nights ago, it won and checked the account and there was $400 in TIPS from my clients combined for the heads up. Thats form my lifetime clients.:finger004

Take a hike

The $400 in tips is absolutely 100% true. Luca have you ever sat down and talked to a psychotherapist? I have a masters in psychotherapy to boot, anytime you need to speak just let me know. You see there are clients who appreciate what I do for them, sending out plays to them for many years now NEVER missing a days service 365 days per year. :houra

Integrity

EOG Master

first thought is, this must be bricka or joey

but im guessing lqqker wanted to be a cool kid and get a ghost in

pvcpipe

EOG Master

it might not be a ghost. let's not jump to conclusions.

also i love the term "brokester."