Toronto Raptors....

Heim

EOG Master
How bad is this team if they're 3.5 point dogs at Clevelend? Babcock and
Colengelo have screwed over a once promising franchise. I agree with NBA expert/
poker player Haralambos Voulgaris.....'Toronto may have the worst bench in NBA history'

Looking every which way to play Cavs tomorrow at -3 or better...

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Toronto Raptors....

Probably the worst team in the NBA this year.

I like Colangelo though...just missed on a few big acquisitions (Hedo deal namely). I'm not sure this franchise ever looked promising when he got there as they always relied on Chris Bosh to carry them.

I actually think they are in the best spot the franchise could be in right now. Drafted a stud in Jonas, will have him sit out this year which will increase their draft position for next year, and then you start the rebuilding with Jones, whoever, and Bargnani.

Pieces like Ed Davis, Jose Calderon, and Sonny Weems aren't winning teams many games.

ProfaneReality

EOG Dedicated

Went to the Cavs preseason game, and their annual wine and gold scrimmage.. Irving and Thompson both look like they have made the transition seamlessly, albeit in an exhibition setting. Irving is expected to start right out of the gate, Thompson coming off the bench.

This is also year 2 under Byron Scott. His system is complicated and his teams have always shown huge improvements in year 2. New Jersey went from 26 to 52 wins in year 2, and New Orleans went from 18 wins to 38 in year 2. Year 2 in NO was also Chris Paul's rookie season, which is who Irving is drawing comparisons to, but Irving has a far superior jumper.

ProfaneReality

EOG Dedicated

And an equally important factor... Anderson Varejao is healthy. He gives them strong interior defense and maximum effort on both ends.. they were 5-7 when he went down to a season ending injury last year, and ended up 19-63.. Scott, then and now, cannot stop talking about how vital he is to the team

Colengelo have screwed over a once promising franchise. I agree with NBA expert/
poker player Haralambos Voulgaris.....'Toronto may have the worst bench in NBA history'

...is Voulgaris posting at 2+2 again?

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Key point is that scumbag fade machine Heim could not pick his nose. Buyer beware that Heim could mush anyone at anytime. And this is dead honest and the nice way of putting it.

Heim

EOG Master

Key point is that scumbag fade machine Heim could not pick his nose. Buyer beware that Heim could mush anyone at anytime. And this is dead honest and the nice way of putting it.

Come on now Vinnie....give me some credit I could have come on here and posted a Vinnie
like 3.5 and then called the selection off when it hit '2' due to 'some' injury.....I mean you
do remember Michigan -7 called off by you when the line dropped due to Manningham's injury, no?

Heim

EOG Master

Here is your latest loser Heim. WHen you lost as usual and bettered that by going AGAINSt RAS (before you knew he picked it of course) adn losing as usual wirte to wire lose job.

http://forums.eog.com/showthread.php?t=323593

It shows how little, if any, you bet......you're constantly enamored with one or
two games or a short sample. That's all you know since you usually blow
out after a months worth of betting. But I guess it doesn't matter...you
don't pay anyways.

Shouldn't you clowns be having this cat fight over in the NBA forum?

...now that I got those links, it seems so.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Heim loses ANOTHER by double digits but hey it beats the combined 75 point losses above.

This MUSH is like money in the bank. Heim takes a home fav that lost OUTRIGHT WIRE TO WIRE by double digits.

You are too easy Heim.

tripp

EOG Master

Might have been the two worst teams in the league. Team with the better coach won.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

HeimMush could not be any dumber. He proves it on an ongoing basis. How about "the worst bench in NBA history" tonight scoring 45 points??? Better yet Heim took a favorite and the line moved against him again. Another sure fire sign of a total loser that Heim is. You are too easy Heim.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

1. Any response to losing wire to wire here by Double digits OUTRIGHT Heim Mush??

2. Any response to stating Toronto had the worst bench in history before they scored 45?

3. ANy response to the line moving AGAINST you again a clear sign of a losing gambler??

ANy thoughts Heim Mush?????

Apple

Banned

Pistons might end up being the worst team. Torontos bench played well last night.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

LOL. The worst bench in NBA history scored 50+ points last night and 20+ rebounds. The dumbness and MushNess of Heim is on clear display. :LMAO:LMAO

Heim

EOG Master

LOL. The worst bench in NBA history scored 50+ points last night and 20+ rebounds. The dumbness and MushNess of Heim is on clear display. :LMAO:LMAO

You have a hell of a life...your life consists of :

a) following Fezzik losers

b) monitoring the Raptors bench

c) and being a tool for Bruce Leroy/Gary Greene

View attachment 7743

Heim

EOG Master

Where's the post where you admit you were wrong about the Raptors?

I didn't see it :+clueless

Here's some forum advise.....after your recent contest performances I would
lay low if I were you.....smart ass remarks like the above are limited to guys
that can hit above the break-even mark

High Times

EOG Master

:+clueless

U 2 ?

Do you realize that if I could have used the 2 plays "where Pinnacle had a line that forced me into taking different plays" I would actually be at 14-11?

Do you even understand that the contest results are a little different than what could have been..... But in no way can you get "Me losing" out of that contest.

Unless you're an ass

:btj:

Heim

EOG Master

:+clueless

U 2 ?

Do you realize that if I could have used the 2 plays "where Pinnacle had a line that forced me into taking different plays" I would actually be at 14-11?

Do you even understand that the contest results are a little different than what could have been..... But in no way can you get "Me losing" out of that contest.

Unless you're an ass

:btj:

You're that worried about your rep that you have to qualify your record after 25 picks
to show you're a winner but want me to reverse my opinion on the Raptors bench after
19 games!? LOL

btw you don't grade NBA benches based on point production and rebounds but +/-
#s based on the score when they enter. And Raptors only had ONE player last year
in the positive. So if Barbosa scores 10 but gives up 14 and the team's margin is
+/- based on the score does that mean that he was productive?

Bruce LeRoy

EOG Enthusiast

You have a hell of a life...your life consists of :

a) following Fezzik losers

b) monitoring the Raptors bench

c) and being a tool for Bruce Leroy/Gary Greene

View attachment 7743

Pot calling the kettle black? You have built your entire posting reputation on obviously not having a life and monitoring others.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

HT is DEAD ON. You a are pathetic in many ways never admitijng fault.

Originally posted by: members
You have proven to everyone on
the board what a farce you truly are.
You will not answer a simple question.
His record speaks for itself.
By the way your posted record here blows. Great
write ups that lose. You remind me of a scamdicapper-Dave Scamdalitto.

I
did not flip flop-in anything. You are like a statistic guy, the only difference
is they twist stats-you posted exactly what I have been saying all
along.

You have no clue on what betting groups do-what certain ones excel
at-or where they originate from.

You have no clue on which touts bet-nor
how much.

I align myself with sports bettors who win and get
information. I have done this since the early 90s. The list changes over time
but the end result is the same-align yourself with the best to be at or near the
top.

You can not even respond to a simple question with an obvious answer
because its against your crusade.

Facts speak for themselves
Er does
very well.
Too bad you are such a dope you would make more money.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Pot calling the kettle black? You have built your entire posting reputation on obviously not having a life and monitoring others.

Right on Bruce. Heim stalks and is a vulture waiting for opportunities to be a wise guy, punk and degenerate that he is. He wants to defend last night bench when they had PLENTY and PLENTY of production OVER 50 POINTS . THe complete opposite of what HeimMUSH initially posted. But in true HeimMush/Scumbag fashion...he is in DENIAL. Good catch Bruce and thanks.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

46 pts and 16 rebounds last night for the worst bench in NBA history. This is the kind of info you get from Heim. Too easy. :btj:

ProfaneReality

EOG Dedicated

Thats misleading. The game was a blow out... close to a 30 point lead in the 3rd Q.. bench played entire 4th...