Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

tank

EOG Dedicated
Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

Because it's the law. Oh, but the ineligible Kenyan is above the law, right? 2348ji23e
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAOYou keep showing just how stupid you are!So the Kenyan should be in handcuffs now according to dumbass!!:LMAO

tank

EOG Dedicated
Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

He wasn't a witness, but was present at the trial. Don't worry about Sheriff Joe -- his incriminating report with new facts, evidence and witnesses will be released shortly.
Another LIE!!

tank

EOG Dedicated

He wasn't a witness, but was present at the trial. Don't worry about Sheriff Joe -- his incriminating report with new facts, evidence and witnesses will be released shortly.
Pure bullshit!!He was NOT there!!He was subpoena just like Obama was so is he in handcuffs too???:LMAO:LMAOYou LIE so much and just make shit up showing everyone just how much of a FRAUD you really are!2 LIES in one sentence!!That is a record for even a fraud like you!!

Correction, Sheriff Joe attended the hearing, not trial.

tank

EOG Dedicated

There's only one fag in this thread, and it ain't me.
Say's the guy who post smileys of guys sucking cock at an alarming pace!Yeah sure homo....keep posting the guy's sucking each other off thinking we won't notice your gay tendencies.

Say's the guy who post smileys of guys sucking cock at an alarming pace!Yeah sure homo....keep posting the guy's sucking each other off thinking we won't notice your gay tendencies.

You stop posting your boyfriend's cock in my thread and I'll stop pointing out the obvious. :thumbsup

tank

EOG Dedicated

You stop posting your boyfriend's cock in my thread and I'll stop pointing out the obvious. :thumbsup
What part do you not understand??I will continue to post Doc's FACTS and could care less if you want to show everyone how much you love cock.Me and Doc both have wives so we could care less!!It did make my day though after you finally admitted how much of a threat Doc is too you in case no one noticed yet since you have tried to discredit him but cannot do it.He uses facts which is like garlic to a vampire when dealing with birfers.You cannot stand the fact that he makes you look stupid and post's the truth while all you have is opinions and smears.
Post all the cock smileys you want...homo.It only shows your desperation all that much more.

What part do you not understand??I will continue to post Doc's FACTS and could care less if you want to show everyone how much you love cock.

Since you can't think for yourself and post your own independent thoughts, I will continue to prove to our readers how much you love sucking DR CON's (a proven fraud) cock. Don't like it? Bring your own arguments to the table. Stop soiling my thread with his delusional garbage that has no bearing on the eventual outcome -- the Kenyan being tossed out of office.

Memo to our resident dufus: OPINION is not 'fact'.

FACTS are evidence, witnesses, documents, testimony etc -- ya know, stuff I post here daily and shit you have never EVER posted.

Stop your smears and witch hunts on every witness that comes forward. I couldn't care less about DR CON's OPINIONS.

You know what they say about OPINIONS and assholes, don't you?

Psst, someone's OPINION on any given SC case is not 'fact'...well, maybe in dirty underwear blogger world it is, but not in my thread.

Don't like it?

Obey bitch, or it's only going to get worse.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Since you can't think for yourself and post your own independent thoughts, I will continue to prove to our readers how much you love sucking DR CON's (a proven fraud) cock. Don't like it? Bring your own arguments to the table. Stop soiling my thread with his garbage fantasies that have no bearing on the eventual outcome -- the Kenyan being tossed out of office.

Memo to our resident dufus: OPINION is not 'fact'.

FACTS are evidence, witnesses, documents, testimony etc -- ya know, stuff I post here daily and shit you have never EVER posted.

Stop yours smears and witchhunts on every witness that comes forward.

You know what they say about OPINIONS and assholes, don't you?

So someone's OPINION on any given SC case is not 'fact'...well, maybe in dirty underwear blogger world it is, but not in my thread.

Don't like it?

I have brought my OWN facts many times.Since you have no facts and cannot debunk those facts you will continue to look like the dumbass you are.You do not know shit about anything and I am getting tired of educating your dumbass.If you have so many facts then why are you 0-96 in court cases???That is all anyone needs to know , but your dumbass keeps ignoring reality .Everyone can easily see who has the facts and uses state laws and who has nothing but opinions that get laughed out of court.It isn't me dummy.:LMAOSo Doc kicks your ass ...so what.. you are use to it.
Show us your facts that have proven something in those 96 court cases you lost?:houra

tank

EOG Dedicated

[h=1]Kapi’olani confirms[/h]by Dr. Conspiracy on <abbr class="date time published" title="2011-04-27T15:42:31-0500" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; border-bottom-style: dashed; border-bottom-color: rgb(153, 153, 153); cursor: help; ">APRIL 27, 2011</abbr> in BIRTH LOCATION, DEBUNKING, MEDIA
How many times have you read on the Internet that all the hospitals in Hawaii had been called, and NONE of them would confirm that Barack Obama was born there? I’ve never seen a single name of someone who made such a call, until now: Peter Boyles, of radio station KHOW in Denver. Here’s the transcript:
RING…
HOSPITAL: Kapi’olani Medical Center for Women and Children. Can I help you.
BOYLES: Hi, it’s Peter Boyles, a radio guy in Denver, Colorado, and you’re with us. I want to bring my family and go to where President Obama was born. Is this the right hospital?
HOSPITAL: That’s correct.
BOYLES: OK, so there’s, he was born here in Kapi’olani?
HOSPITAL: Yes
Well, I’m glad we have that cleared up. Here’s the audio of the call from KHOW.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Be sure to click on all those law icons.Joe seems to think they are not real.:LMAO
They are just the facts and the laws is all.
[h=1]Obama was an Indonesian Citizen[/h]by Dr. Conspiracy on <abbr class="date time published" title="2008-12-22T20:26:46-0500" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; border-bottom-style: dashed; border-bottom-color: rgb(153, 153, 153); cursor: help; ">DECEMBER 22, 2008</abbr> in CITIZENSHIP, DEBUNKING
Facts: Barack Obama lived in Indonesia for 4 years from age 6-10 with his mother and his stepfather Lolo Soetoro, an Indonesian national. Barack Obama visited Pakistan in 1981.
Theory: Obama was adopted by his stepfather and naturalized as an Indonesian citizen and obtained an Indonesian passport. Because Pakistan was off limits to Americans in 1980, Obama must have used an Indonesian passport.
Analysis: There is no legal documentation yet presented that Barack Obama was naturalized in Indonesia, nor that he held an Indonesian passport. His adoption and naturalization is inferred from a school registration form that lists his name as Soetoro and his citizenship (translation verified) as “Indonesian”.
Obama school registration form
The story of the travel ban for US Citizens to Pakistan seems to be an urban legend. There is a contemporary article in the New York Times of an American reporter traveling from India to Pakistan in mid 1981.​
Good rail service also connects Lahore with other major Pakistani centers. It is possible to cross from India to Pakistan by train from Amritsar and Delhi, but border procedures can be long and complicated. A road crossing at Wagah is also open for a few daylight hours. Check schedules, and allow several extra hours for border formalities.
Tourists can obtain a free, 30-day visa (necessary for Americans) at border crossings and airports…
Because Pakistan is an Islamic nation, most tourist attractions and all mosques are closed to visitors on Fridays. The Pakistan Tourism Development Corporation (with an office in the Faletti’s Hotel complex and information publications available at major hotels) maintains up-to-date lists on museum opening hours, as well as on city tours.
It doesn’t sound at all scary or hostile to Americans.
As has been widely published, Indonesia does not allow dual citizenship. Because US Law prevents a US child from renouncing his citizenship (and his parents could not do it for him), Barack Obama could not have become an Indonesian citizen, since this would have created an illegal dual citizenship. This prohibition is stated specifically in Indonesian law. Indonesian Naturalization Law.
Conclusion: It impossible that Barack Obama became an Indonesian citizen as a child, the school record notwithstanding.
If Indonesia had granted Barack Obama Indonesian citizenship, in error, under United States law he would have been a dual citizen. The Supreme Court said that becoming a dual citizen does not remove the natural born status of a US Citizen.
Perkins v. Elg, 307 U.S. 325 (1939)
And the mere fact that the plaintiff [Elg] may have acquired Swedish citizenship by virtue of the operation of Swedish law on the resumption of that citizenship by her parents does not compel the conclusion that she has lost her own citizenship acquired under our law….
The court below, properly recognizing the existence of an actual controversy with the defendants [page 350] ….. declared Miss Elg “to be a natural born citizen of the United States,”
Perkins v. Elg, 307 U.S. 325 (1939)

tank

EOG Dedicated

Don't like it?

Bring it!!I haven't even started yet and already have mopped the floor with your dumbass.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Again click on all those laws like the Indonesian laws that are there.Joe will still say they are not facts but he is a mindless birfer.Proof is there for everyone to see.

[h=1]Hollister v. Indonesian Citizenship Law[/h]by Dr. Conspiracy on <abbr class="date time published" title="2009-02-09T23:39:13-0500" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; border-bottom-style: dashed; border-bottom-color: rgb(153, 153, 153); cursor: help; ">FEBRUARY 9, 2009</abbr> in CITIZENSHIP, DEBUNKING, EVIDENCE, LAWSUITS, PHILIP BERG
Philip Berg
Some lawsuits filed with the intent of proving Barack Obama ineligible to be president make arguments that Barack Obama’s 4 years in Indonesia somehow erased his American citizenship.
In Philip Berg’s case, Hollister v Soetoro, we see some Indonesian laws cited. These are not as easy to find as a corresponding US law would be, but your diligent Obama Conspiracy Theorist has come up with them.
A number of claims are made in the suit for which no documentation is offered, for example the statement “All Indonesian students were required to carry government Identity cards.” Without a source, it’s not possible to verify the statement. We can’t deal with those here.
Here’s the first Indonesian law reference from Hollister:
27 Indonesia did not allow foreign students to attend their public schools in the late 1960’s or 1970’s, and any time a child was registered for a public school, their name and citizenship status was verified through the Indonesian Government. See Constitution of Republic of Indonesia (Undang-Undang Dasar Republik Indonesia 1945), Chapter 13, Law No. 62 of 1958 (all citizens of Indonesia have a right to education). The school record, attached hereto as Exhibit “B”, indicates that Soetoro’s name is “Barry Soetoro;” his nationality is “Indonesia;” and his religion as “Islam”. There was no way for Soetoro to have attended school in Jakarta, Indonesia legally unless he was an Indonesian citizen, as Indonesia was under tight rule and was a Police State. See Constitution of Republic of Indonesia (Undang-Undang Dasar Republik Indonesia 1945), Law No. 62 of 1958. These facts indicate that Soetoro is an Indonesian citizen, and therefore he is not eligible to be President of the United States.
Looking at the paragraph we see these Indonesian law claims:
  1. Indonesia did not allow foreign students to attend their public schools in the late 1960’s or 1970’s
  2. any time a child was registered for a public school, their name and citizenship status was verified through the Indonesian Government
  3. There was no way for Soetoro to have attended school in Jakarta, Indonesia legally unless he was an Indonesian citizen
No argument is provided for the truth of these claims save the Indonesian Constitution Chapter 13 and Indonesian Law No. 62 cited. Law No. 62 has nothing to do with education or identity cards, so we we’ll save that law for later. The Constitution Chapter 13 does talk about education. It says:
Chapter XIII. Education
Article 31
1. Every citizen has the right to education.
2. The government shall establish and conduct a national educational system which shall be regulated by law.
Article 32
The government shall advance the national culture.
Indonesian Constitution of 1945
Frankly I am at a loss as to how “There was no way for Soetoro to have attended school in Jakarta, Indonesia legally unless he was an Indonesian citizen” can be inferred from this article of the Indonesian Constitution. Further there is nothing about verifying identity.
Having struck out finding any valid application of the cited Indonesian laws to Berg’s claims, we move on to the next section.
28. Under Indonesian law, when a male acknowledges a child as his son, it deems the son, in this case Soetoro, an Indonesian State citizen. Constitution of Republic of Indonesia, Law No. 62 of 1958 concerning Immigration Affairs and Indonesian Civil Code (Kitab Undang-undang Hukum Perdata) (KUHPer) (Burgerlijk Wetboek voor Indonesie).
Better luck this time because Law No. 62 does deal with citizenship. The entire law 62 is too long to paste here, but a copy in English is on the UNHCR web site for your review.
The facts are that Barack Obama’s mother married an Indonesian national (Lolo Soetoro) and that they all moved to Indonesia when Barack Obama was 6 years old.
First, Berg’s argument is predicated upon “a male acknowledges a child as his son” which doesn’t seem to apply. It was never said the Lolo Soetoro fathered Barack Obama. This law if it exists (it is not part of Law No. 62) it would reasonably be analogous to an “affidavit of paternity” such as we have the the United States. I don’t see this language as applicable to an adoption (if indeed there ever was one). Law No. 62 lists who is an Indonesian Citizen. Most are not relevant. This one is of interest:
(1)A foreign child of less than 5 years age who is adopted by a citizen of the Republic of Indonesia acquires the citizenship of the Republic of Indonesia, if such an adoption is declared legal by the Pengadilan Negeri [state court] at the residence of the person adopting the child.
However, Obama was over 5 years old when he went to Indonesia so it does not apply. Law No. 62 says nothing about a child 5 years or older acquiring citizenship.
The rather complicated Article 3 is of interest. It says that a child cannot acquire Indonesian citizenship if it would create dual citizenship unless the child is able to renounce said citizenship (which an American child is unable to do).
(1)A child outside a marriage of a mother who is a citizen of the Republic of Indonesia or a child out of a legal marriage, but who has in a case of divorce been assigned to the care of its mother, a citizen of the Republic of Indonesia, who follows the nationality of the father, a foreigner, may present a petition to the Minister of Justice in order to acquire the citizenship of the Republic of Indonesia, if, after, having acquired the citizenship of the Republic of Indonesia, it possesses no other nationality or states at the same time to have released another nationality according to the procedure stipulated by the legal provisions of the country of originand/or according to the procedure stipulated by the agreement on the settlement of the bi-nationality between the Republic of Indonesia and the country in question.
Of course there is no “legal provision” of the United States whereby a minor could release his US Citizenship. This is similar to 5h which also restricts citizenship to those for which it would create dual citizenship.
h.have no nationality, or have lost his nationality if the petitioner acquires the citizenship of the Republic of Indonesia or states at the time to have released another nationality according to the legal provisions of the country of origin or according to the legal provisions of the Agreement on the settlement of the bi-nationality between the Republic of Indonesia and the country concerned.
Article 7 deals with the options for Indonesian citizenship for Obama’s mother (probably not relevant but included for reference).
Article 7.
(1)A foreign woman married to a citizen of the Republic of Indonesia, acquires the citizenship of the Republic of Indonesia, if and when she makes a statement as to that effect within 1 year after contracting said marriage, except in case when she acquires the citizenship of the Republic of Indonesia she possesses still another nationality, in which case the statement may not be made.
(2)With the exception as mentioned in para 1 the foreign woman who marries a citizen of the Republic of Indonesia also acquires the citizenship of the Republic of Indonesia one year after the marriage has been contracted, if within that one year her husband does not make a statement as to release his citizenship of the Republic of Indonesia.
Said statement may only be made and only results in the loss of the citizenship of the Republic of Indonesia if by such a loss the husband does not become stateless.
(3)If one of the statements mentioned in para 1 and 2 have been made, the alternative statement may not be made.
(4)The statements mentioned above shall be made to the Pengadilan Negeri or the Representation of the Republic of Indonesia at the residence of the person making such a statement.
Again, the principle of no dual citizenship prevents the acquisition of Indonesian citizenship:
Article 9.
(1)The citizenship of the Republic of Indonesia acquired by a husband is automatically valid for his wife, except if, after the citizenship of the Republic of Indonesia has been acquired, the wife possesses still another nationality.
(2)The loss of the citizenship of the Republic of Indonesia by a husband affects automatically his wife, except if the wife will become stateless.
Next item from the lawsuit:
29. Furthermore, under the Indonesian adoption law, once an Indonesian citizen adopts a child, the adoption severs the child’s relationship to the birth parents, and the adopted child is given the same status as a natural child and the child takes the name of his step-father, in this case, Soetoro. See Indonesian Constitution, Article 2.
Following is Article 2 of the Indonesian Constitution:
Article 2
1. The Majelis Permusyawaratan Rakyat shall consist of the members of the Dewan Perwakilan Rakyat augmented by the delegates from the regional territories and groups as provided for by statutory regulations.
2. The Majelis Permusyawaratan Rakyat shall meet at least once in every five years in the capital of the state.
3. All decisions of the Majelis Permusyawaratan Rakyat shall be taken by a majority vote.
Doesn’t make any sense to me either. I’m beginning to think Berg is doesn’t know the difference between the Indonesian Constitution and Law No. 62 from 1958. Article 2 of Law No. 62 is quoted above and only applies to children under 5 years of age.
Next from Hollister:
30. The Indonesian citizenship law was designed to prevent apatride (stateless) or bipatride (dual) citizenship. Indonesian regulations recognized neither apatride nor bipatride (stateless or dual) citizenship. Since Indonesia did not allow dual citizenship; neither did the United States (since the United States only permitted dual citizenship when ‘both’ countries agree); and since Soetoro was a “natural” citizen of Indonesia, the United States would not step in or interfere with the laws of Indonesia. Hague Convention of 1930.
In this Berg starts correctly: Indonesian law is designed to prevent dual citizenship; however, it does so with the full acknowledgment of the laws of other nations. What Berg fails to take into consideration is the provisions of Indonesian law already in place (cited preceding) that deal with dual citizenship, and prohibiting acquisition of Indonesian citizenship in that case when dual citizenship would otherwise be created. Therefore, US Law which does not allow a minor to renounce their citizenship, in no way interferes with Indonesian law, and there’s no reason to invoke the Hague Convention.
The way the Hague Convention is interpreted by Berg seems to be “any time US law conflicts with that of another country, we lose” and that’s just plain silly.

We all know you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer, tank.

So let me illustrate the difference between FACT and OPINION, k?

This is FACT:

This is OPINION:

byDr. Conspiracyon<abbr class="date time published" title="2012-01-26T21:09:09-0500" style="color: rgb(134, 134, 134); font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; border-bottom-style: dashed; border-bottom-color: rgb(153, 153, 153); cursor: help; ">JANUARY 26, 2012</abbr>inBALLOT CHALLENGES, LOUNGE

I would have preferred that Obama?s attorney had showed up this morning in Atlanta to make a vigorous defense and say all those things I was itching to say. I would have liked to have seen the COLB up close and personal. It didn?t happen.

Speculation abounds and many are ready to claim victory. Some are ready to throw Jablonski under the bus.

I don?t know the whole story. I don?t know Obama?s plans, but I would admit that whoever is making those plans is probably a lot more savvy than I am, both legally and politically. So I?m going to try not to jump to conclusions and I?m going to try not to second guess the defense. I would certainly have liked to see some resolution, but these conspiracy theories never get resolved, really.

Do you understand the difference, bitch?

I'm fine if you want to post any FACTS that contradict the ongoing progress birthers are making. Or perhaps you're interested in having a civil conservation and are willing to drop the incessant ridiculing tone.

If not, shut the fuck up and leave my thread. Your combative style and Alinsky smear tactics are no longer welcome here, bitch. 2938u4ji23

Oh, and btw DR CON, of course Jablonski will be thrown under the bus -- like everyone else in the fraud's circle.

Idiot.

tank

EOG Dedicated

[h=1]Soetoro was a Foreign Student![/h]by Dr. Conspiracy on <abbr class="date time published" title="2009-04-01T23:33:16-0500" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; border-bottom-style: dashed; border-bottom-color: rgb(153, 153, 153); cursor: help; ">APRIL 1, 2009</abbr> in CITIZENSHIP, DEBUNKING, LAWSUITS, OBAMA EDUCATION CONSPIRACIES, ORLY TAITZ
So precisely why is Orly, Kreep et al. trying to get hold of President Obama’s records at Occidental College and what possible bearing could anything they find there on Obama’s citizenship?
Stay with me because this gets pretty weird. They say that President Obama attended Occidental College as a foreign student under the name Barry Soetoro. Given that his high school year book said “Obama” and he had been a resident of Hawaii since age 10, why in the world would they think he applied as a foreign student? (Having put a child through college in California, I know that they charge non-residents a small fortune.) Nonetheless they say it because there is evidence he did! Here is the evidence from the official records of the California Legislature!
Thanks to Curious Blue over at Politijab for the images:

OK, granted there is a tiny problem: the name. It’s not Barry Soetoro but Moestabjab Soetoro and he was in high school, not college. But it’s still confirmation.
There is one other small problem, can you spot in the image below?
Yup, it’s that pesky 1963. Mr. Soetoro was a visiting foreign student when little Barack was only 2 years old. But it’s still confirmation. Soetoro was a foreign student. They must think people are soooooo stupid.​

tank

EOG Dedicated

We all know you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer, tank.

So let me illustrate the difference between FACT and OPINION, k?

This is FACT:

This is OPINION:

Do you understand the difference?

I'm fine if you want to post any FACTS that you believe contradict the ongoing progress birthers are making. Or, perhaps you're interested in having a civil conservation and are willing to drop the incessant ridiculing tone.

If not, shut the fuck up and leave my thread. Your combative style and Alinsky smear tactics are no longer welcome here. 2938u4ji23

Oh, and btw DR CON, of course Jablonski will be thrown under the bus -- like everyone else in the fraud's circle.

Idiot.
Again for the 3rd time.....Doc is not saying any of that is a FACT!!!!Doc did say that letter was a fact so what in Hell does that have to do with what you just posted?Not comparable at all and just plain stupid!Okay so you are sensitive tonight so I will not call you the usual names.You going to be alright?
What you are forgetting about Jablonski is that he is just taking orders and doing what he is told.He is working for the Democrat party more then Obama and that is his main topic right now.This hearing is nothing to him concerning Obama because at the end of the day the Democratic party will still be in control of the delegates and they will sue to get Obama on the ballot and win.A precedent was set in 2008 and every single legislator from Georgia signed off on it because he fulfilled all requirements and the COLB was legal and tender then just like it will be now!They do not care about a primary ballot when no one is running against him anyway.
Now the question is do the GOP politicians in Georgia get behind this or ignore it and run for the hills ?If they get behind it they will look stupid in the long run because whether you like it or not Obama will be on the ballot in November.You keep getting your hopes up for nothing.

Again for the 3rd time.....Doc is not saying any of that is a FACT!!!!Doc did say that letter was a fact so what in Hell does that have to do with what you just posted?Not comparable at all and just plain stupid!Okay so you are sensitive tonight so I will not call you the usual names.You going to be alright?
What you are forgetting about Jablonski is that he is just taking orders and doing what he is told.He is working for the Democrat party more then Obama and that is his main topic right now.This hearing is nothing to him concerning Obama because at the end of the day the Democratic party will still be in control of the delegates and they will sue to get Obama on the ballot and win.A precedent was set in 2008 and every single legislator from Georgia signed off on it because he fulfilled all requirements and the COLB was legal and tender then just like it will be now!They do not care about a primary ballot when no one is running against him anyway.
Now the question is do the GOP politicians in Georgia get behind this or ignore it and run for the hills ?If they get behind it they will look stupid in the long run because whether you like it or not Obama will be on the ballot in November.You keep getting your hopes up for nothing.

You keep mixing politics with the law.

And yes, Pelosi (the DNC) who certified the ineligible fraud will eventually be charged.

This isn't water under the bridge because the Kenyan "became president."

This IS the biggest crime since Watergate, and 100x worse.

And speaking of Watergate, don't forget if that tape recording hadn't shown up and Woodward and Bernstein had kept silent, Nixon would have gotten away clean. Wait, Nixon was a Republican, never mind what I just said! :doh1

In 1963!!:LMAO

Obama's Pakistani roommate in college was a foreign student.

Newsflash: schools don't mix domestic and foreign students.

Mike Huckabee (like a growing number of Americans) is on to the fraud.

As always, DR CON (who admits he has a copy of the Kenyan's birth certificate framed on his wall!) is completely full of shit!

tank

EOG Dedicated

Obama's Pakistani roommate in college was a foreign student.

Newsflash: schools don't mix domestic and foreign students.

Mike Huckabee (like a growing number of Americans) is on to the fraud.

As always, DR CON (who admits he has a copy of the Kenyan's birth certificate framed on his wall!) is completely full of shit!
Most schools let you pick your roommate after freshman year in the dorms.When they live off campus like these 2 did the school has no say in who your roommate is. No say at all.Nothing to see here folks....move along.

tank

EOG Dedicated

And yes, Pelosi (the DNC) who certified the ineligible fraud will eventually be charged.
And every GOP member from Georgia signed off on the same facts that Nancy did.The COLB was legal and tender in 2008 just like it is now.He met all the requirements and this is going nowhere.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Not if it is proven a fraud.
Ah Joe this is so like page 2 nonsense.Oh well somebody better tell the state of Hawaii that so they can start an investigation right away on this.I am sure they would want to get to the bottom of this don't you??

Ah Joe this is so like page 2 nonsense.Oh well somebody better tell the state of Hawaii that so they can start an investigation right away on this.I am sure they would want to get to the bottom of this don't you??

A couple of forensic experts walking into the HI DOH and inspecting the BC and microfilm on court orders would prove Obama's BC 4.0 wasn't a forgery, yes.

But a press conference where no reporter is allowed to inspect it (just like in 2008) and where the president isn't even allowed to be seen touching it, is a sham.

What's your point?

You may want to listen to DR CON's hero John Woodman (the only "computer guy" brave enough to vouch for the authenticity of Obama's long form) in a recent on-air debate with forensic document experts, some who have previously testified on these things in court.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/markgillar/2012/01/21/experts-debate-obamas-birth-certificate

Corsi, Denniger, Zabest, Harrison...they were all there.

Go ahead and listen...one might say Woodman got taken to the woodshed! :btj:

But that's what happens to the Obots when they get outside their echo chamber.

tank

EOG Dedicated

A couple of forensic experts walking into the HI DOH and inspecting the BC and microfilm on court orders would prove Obama's BC 4.0 wasn't a forgery, yes.

But a press conference where no reporter is allowed to inspect it (just like in 2008) and where the president isn't even allowed to be seen touching it, is a sham.

What's your point?

You may want to listen to DR CON's hero John Woodman (the only "computer guy" brave enough to vouch for the authenticity of Obama's long form) in a recent on-air debate with forensic document experts, some who have previously testified on these things in court.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/markgillar/2012/01/21/experts-debate-obamas-birth-certificate

Corsi, Denniger, Zabest, Harrison...they were all there.

Go ahead and listen...one might say Woodman got taken to the woodshed! :btj:

But that's what happens to the Obots when they get outside their echo chamber.
When the state of Hawaii has already said it is real then why would you need anybody to go ''verify'' it?That makes no sense at all.Why would the state say it is real if it wasn't??
Yes somebody did touch it and felt the raised seal on it and verified that.Old news!!
You call that a debate??:LMAOWoodman was very professional while the birfers did nothing but yell and scream and tried talking over him the whole time.They did not prove anything and quite frankly sounded like school kids not knowing what they were talking about.The points they made did not make any sense at all.
The state of Hawaii is tired of you lying about them.Now tell me again why they would do this if it wasn't true??
http://hawaii.gov/health/vital-records/obama.html

tank

EOG Dedicated

On April 25, 2011, pursuant to President Obama‟s request, Director Fuddy personally
witnessed the copying of the original Certificate of Live Birth and attested to the
authenticity of the two copies. Dr. Alvin Onaka, the State Registrar, certified the
copies

:btj:

tank

EOG Dedicated

On April 25, 2011, pursuant to President Obama‟s request, Director Fuddy personally
witnessed the copying of the original Certificate of Live Birth and attested to the
authenticity of the two copies. Dr. Alvin Onaka, the State Registrar, certified the
copies

:btj:

I know, I know...they are both lying because.....???

You're setting up another irrelevant strawman and knocking it down -- what Woodman did in the interview and what Dr CON does everyday on his idiot underwear blog.

I can't answer why HI is lying about the birth certificate. I can speculate, but that's not relevant to the case. I can also point to past conflicting statements by Abercrombie as well as the scandal involving his canned health director ("gatekeeper" of Obama's BC) but the Obots shrug their shoulders and blow all these things off as if they are nothing, as per the norm.

What I can say definitively is those documents are forgeries -- PROVEN FORGERIES. That is, they have anomalies which makes them IMPOSSIBLE to be authentic. If you had listened to the interview you would know what those anomalies are -- which of course Woodman couldn't answer.

What I can also say is, there no certified experts lining up vouching for the authenticity of these birth certificates, but PLENTY (dozens) who say its a fraud. Woodman is the ONLY one, and he's never testified about these things in court.

Now, am I interested in having a debate on the forensics with a hysterical scorched earth debater? Not in the least.

So we can play the same childish "does not make sense!" strawman crap all day long.

Here, I'll show you how it works:

If the birth certificate is authentic as you claim it is, why won't the Kenyan's lawyers show in court and submit it as evidence?

Hmmm...doesn't make sense it all!

See how easy it is to be an underwear blogger? ::LMAO::

Too easy.

An oldie, but a goody. Over 1 million hits! :houra

Also, as Karl Denninger and Mara Zebest laid out in great detail in the debate, the document released by the WH would be IMPOSSIBLE to duplicate with a typewriter.

Simply one of the worst forgeries ever produced!

Did the Kenyan's PhotoShop clowns not realize computers weren't used in 1961? :blink:

Also, this notion that the "State of Hawaii is in on it" (as if to make it sound like hundreds of people are participating in some kooky cover up!) is typical Obot reasoning.

By your own admission and by HI law, only ONE individual has access to Obama's birth certificate -- the Health Director.

Since this scandal first started back in 2008, there have been three people in this position.

Chiyome Fukino
Neal Palafox
Loretta Fuddy

That's three people -- 3!

So when the "State of Hawaii" vouches for Obama's birth certificate, you're talking about one individual at any given time who, according to HI law, isn't even allowed to access it without the BC owner's permission.

Fukino issued two conflicting vague statements (one at the end of a heated election cycle), while Palafox resigned abruptly for "mysterious reasons". Shortly after Fuddy came on board, out popped the long form birth certificate which we're supposed to believe had been there all along. That's right, through every legal challenge, including LTC Larkin going to prison because he had the audacity to demand proof, the birth certificate was verboten, guarded more heavily than the president's nuclear football.

Who knew that a "carnival barker" like Donald Trump had the magic code all along? I mean, if only we had called Trump in 2008, this could have been resolved in a jiffy from the very beginning, right?

"The State of Hawaii says..." ::LMAO::

I tell you what Joe.....I will not post on this thread anymore until January 26 th and then I will unload with so many smiley faces EOG will have to get more bandwidth
I am tried of your same old shit and not debating anything and only repeating the same old birfer idiotic talking points moving the goalposts along the way.You are a waste of time and do not deal with facts or state laws or even Supreme Court rulings but just keep on saying stupid shit that proves you have no clue about what you are babbling about.
SEE YOU ON THE 26TH !!!BE READY THOUGH BECAUSE I PLAN ON HAVING FUN!!
Now carry on with your same old idiotic babbling not proving shit thinking you are accomplishing something.

Boy! Did you Obot underwear bloggers ever show the birthers!

Team Kenyan doesn't even have the balls to show up, gets rebuked by the GA SOS...and BIRTHERS are the kooky crazy ones "moving goalposts" and not following "state laws"??????

Keep up the great work, tank!

::LMAO::

tank

EOG Dedicated

You're setting up another irrelevant strawman and knocking it down -- what Woodman did in the interview and what Dr CON does everyday on his idiot underwear blog.

I can't answer why HI is lying about the birth certificate. I can speculate, but that's not relevant to the case. I can also point to past conflicting statements by Abercrombie as well as the scandal involving his canned health director ("gatekeeper" of Obama's BC) but the Obots shrug their shoulders and blow all these things off as if they are nothing, as per the norm.

What I can say definitively is those documents are forgeries -- PROVEN FORGERIES. That is, they have anomalies which makes them IMPOSSIBLE to be authentic. If you had listened to the interview you would know what those anomalies are -- which of course Woodman couldn't answer.

What I can also say is, there no certified experts lining up vouching for the authenticity of these birth certificates, but PLENTY (dozens) who say its a fraud. Woodman is the ONLY one, and he's never testified about these things in court.

Now, am I interested in having a debate on the forensics with a hysterical scorched earth debater? Not in the least.

So we can play the same childish "does not make sense!" strawman crap all day long.

Here, I'll show you how it works:

If the birth certificate is authentic as you claim it is, why won't the Kenyan's lawyers show in court and submit it as evidence?

Hmmm...doesn't make sense it all!

See how easy it is to be an underwear blogger? ::LMAO::
You are the one using the strawmen argument.Everything you just posted here is typical birfer nonsense.Ask for something that you know you cannot get and then scream forgery or fraud.It is easy in birfer land when all you have is unfounded accusations and smears that cannot be proven the way you want.When they are proven you go back to the usual fraud, forgery line.
The state of Hawaii is the only expert anyone needs!!!Why would they produce a fake birth certificate??WHY???When they say it is real then why would anyone question it unless of course they had an agenda and we all know just what kind of agenda you have!!
They have showed it in court and used the COLB in 2008 which everyone said was real of course except the birfers who will do anything to lie about it and fit it in their smear agenda.
What does not make any sense at all is someone who would question the state of Hawaii and have no proof of it at all claiming that they are behind a forgery??
Let's ask for baptism records, college records . law records,who his old girlfriends were and other stupid things and play the role of a birfer huh?See how easy that is being a birfer??Ask for stupid shit and then scream fraud or forgery when the answer does not fit your agenda.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Too easy.

An oldie, but a goody. Over 1 million hits! :houra

Also, as Karl Denninger and Mara Zebest laid out in great detail in the debate, the document released by the WH would be IMPOSSIBLE to duplicate with a typewriter.

Simply one of the worst forgeries ever produced!

Did the Kenyan's PhotoShop clowns not realize computers weren't used in 1961? :blink:
Typical birfer shit.No proof or facts in this smear piece yet the birfers claim it is!!See how easy that is??Find someone who fits their agenda and run with it saying it is facts and proves something.:shoot:

tank

EOG Dedicated

Fukino issued two conflicting vague statements (one at the end of a heated election cycle), while Palafox resigned abruptly for "mysterious reasons". Shortly after Fuddy came on board, out popped the long form birth certificate which we're supposed to believe had been there all along. That's right, through every legal challenge, including LTC Larkin going to prison because he had the audacity to demand proof, the birth certificate was verboten, guarded more heavily than the president's nuclear football.
Pure lies and bullshit !!Now you are smearing Fukino because she does not fit in your agenda!!What a shock and what took you so long??/When they prove you wrong all you have is lies and smears to try and discredit them.You are failing terribly trying to make it sound like they ''planted'' it there when the numbers back it 100% and you have no way around it.Now move the goalpost yet again and ask for the microfiche since you are losing the debate once again.First it was the birth certificate and now we are up to the microfiche and next you will be asking for a video of the birth!!That is how sad you losers are!!You just move the goalposts asking for more stupid shit!

tank

EOG Dedicated

Boy! Did you Obot underwear bloggers ever show the birthers!

Team Kenyan doesn't even have the balls to show up, gets rebuked by the GA SOS...and BIRTHERS are the kooky crazy ones "moving goalposts" and not following "state laws"??????

Keep up the great work, tank!

::LMAO::
When did the SOS rebuke him??See you have not proven shit and just continue to make shit up as you go along!!That is all the birfers have!Lies, smears and keep moving the goalposts to further the agenda.