What should osu michigan line be on sunday?

nydoc

EOG Dedicated
Re: What should osu michigan line be on sunday?

i'll take michigan. would love to find me some +1500 as well

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

I would lay 13.

OSU this season is 4-0 straight up and against the spread at home in conference play.

OSU beat Northwestern by 33, Nebraska by 31, Indiana by 17 and Penn State by 24.

The Buckeyes have won 36 straight home games.

nydoc

EOG Dedicated

I would lay 13.

OSU this season is 4-0 straight up and against the spread at home in conference play.

OSU beat Northwestern by 33, Nebraska by 31, Indiana by 17 and Penn State by 24.

The Buckeyes have won 36 straight home games.

major upset coming on sunday.

nedrow9

EOG Master

mich has great coach in jonny beiline he will have a plan and have em ready could come right down to the end

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

great matchup game. each team gives the other some serious questions on how to defend the other. michigan 4 guard offense will leave thomas in the lurch having to guard a quicker player. When osu has the ball michigan will have trouble defending both Sullinger and Thomas. Also looking forward to watching Craft vs Burke. Will be a good one but in the end OSU is not losing in Columbus to meatchicken. Now when they play in Ann arbor is a whore in a few weeks...well?

Stooches

EOG Senior Member

I say the line comes out under 10. Ohio State is a different animal all together. Wolverines have played the buckeyes close of late.

Game will be tough for Burke he will hear a lot of boos (he is a columbus native). He plays best when he is not taking all the shots, how he handles this big spot will be a clear indication of how well they do in the tourney.

I can decide on where I land on this game. Anything over 10 I would lean to Michigan, don't know if I can pull the trigger on it though.

Stooches

ProfaneReality

EOG Dedicated

would take the points here. OSU's in conference blowouts have come against the cream puffs.. winning % of .385, next 10 conference games opponents have a winning % of .568

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Osu didn't waste their a game. Gonna have to shore it up to get it done on the road.