FARMERS INSURANCE

newport2

EOG Dedicated
Re: FARMERS INSURANCE

There is a lot of dead money that is wagered on golf. I thought I was stealing getting anything +money. Pinny just went to +130. I still love this play! The Randy Smith hangover continues this week at Torrey Pines.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

I have $15 to win $600 on Woodland so I hope you're dead wrong. I'm hoping with this being his first tourney with a new coach he'll play loose and just see what happens. Could work great and let him get in a rhythm or he might end up pressing and getting himself in trouble. We'll see. Can't fault a plus money bet against Woodland though as nobody knows what to expect right now.

I like Ben Crane -116 over Els.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

Also like Stanley -135 over Streelman.

Mallinger 125:1 might be worth a few bucks if you like a longshot.

newport2

EOG Dedicated

Points is under the radar(T-12 T-6 2012--- 5th and 9th 2011-2010 at Torrey Pines) while Woodland + Butch are the screaming favorites. Good Luck

Foom

EOG Enthusiast

Thanks for starting the thread guys. I like:

7008. K. Bradley +12 ov CH3
This kid is out to prove himself. 'The 26-year-old Bradley said at Kapalua he has always had to prove himself and that he has not changed that mindset after winning twice last season.' Did he pass up an appearance fee to play in the middle east? Interesting.

7009. B. Haas +07 ov J. Rose
I stayed away from Haas last week, but hard to pass on him this week. He struggled with his putter at the Humana(30.3 avg), but Rose will struggle with everything imo. He hasn't played since Nov; he just had a baby boy.

newport2

EOG Dedicated

Thanks for starting the thread guys. I like:

7008. K. Bradley +12 ov CH3
This kid is out to prove himself. 'The 26-year-old Bradley said at Kapalua he has always had to prove himself and that he has not changed that mindset after winning twice last season. Did he pass up an appearance fee to play in the middle east? Interesting? {The price on Bradley is attractive, but C. Howell III has a very good record at Torrey Pines(North-South). Good Luck

newport2

EOG Dedicated

I just put a 3rd unit on Points at +145. Last week I won 2 units on C. Howell III over Van Pelt. Woodland plays the shorter, easier(North-6874 yds) course this morning while Points plays the 7569 yd South.

Foom

EOG Enthusiast

Weinke, any chance you have Stanley to win outright? Kid's got a real nice swing.

patswin

EOG Veteran

thanks for the play Newport, I grabbed some +120 when you posted it.

We need more posts like these at EOG!!!!