REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

charby no wins

EOG Enthusiast
Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

kleenex charby beats Pinocchio :houra Knew I would win but wouldn't have if pinocchio would have told one more lie.

charby no wins

EOG Enthusiast

Can't ever be too many charby. It's just the ones that think they can be wins that give us a bad name.

charby no wins

EOG Enthusiast

No idea what it is either but I see it under BrickShitHouses name and you typed wyo so assumed it was the same.

cheapseats

EOG Master

nopes, wyo is a place in the airdness of the zoner where sleepins is a right and not a privilege to be exercised at will

charby no wins

EOG Enthusiast

nopes, wyo is a place in the airdness of the zoner where sleepins is a right and not a privilege to be exercised at will
I am understands it now. Does not sound like a great deal to me though. I will not tolerate that type of thing so will stay away.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

wow you guys was busy last night :blink:

in salt lake city dropping off the goat...hopefully the buyer is here soon before the cho cho leaves so I can get paid.

diogee

Just outside of beaver utah...next stop henderson followed by barstow then cutting across towards zoner. journey will be complete by this time tomorrow. :houra

Doc Mercier

EOG Senior Member

Ive been looking for a guy named broniogee. If anyone spots him let me know his whereabouts for a free play. TYIA

diogee

Is what i am told. super hyped about it. The ole 40 is where stars are born and legends are made. :lock:

diogee

Ive been looking for a guy named broniogee. If anyone spots him let me know his whereabouts for a free play. TYIA
probably find that fool in indian falls south dakoter or wandering around in the dakoter badlands.

we play with 5 man te3ams because schools be too small...my kid broniogee is in 3rd grade, he is the star waterboy/cactus

charby no wins

EOG Enthusiast

Don't want to offend you but I don't think your son broniogee will ever be a star of anything outside of french fryer.

diogee

in southern vada there was be a little section where is goes east to west and then drops back down