• Patrick McIrish

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • CassiusClay

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WVU

EOG Master
Re: (#6) Ghostbusting Thread: Who is WVU's Wife?

Cheap was in the invite so I doubt he is bitter. Book has taken shots at me here and at Peeps and has displayed signs of jealousy. McIrish is the only other guy on the list that would fit the same mold

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

I suck at this, thought it was Raiders and he didn't even make the list, LOL. I went with Bookbraker just to spread the love.

I suck at this, thought it was Raiders and he didn't even make the list, LOL. I went with Bookbraker just to spread the love.

LOL. My votes don't show up. I wasn't sure so I voted for its really her.

dogball

EOG Master

This one is intersting. Lets hear the answer please

I voted atx as he has a feminine side itching to come out

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

And the winner is...

Bookbraker

J

joeybagadonuts

Re: (#6) Ghostbusting Thread: WVU's Wife *Revealed*

Braker :cheers

As I told you before, great ghost.

steak tartar

EOG Dedicated

was hoping this couldve drug on until we got a 500 pound play though............

WVU

EOG Master

I have known for a while. Flattered, bookbraker. Now who are you again? :+clueless

kinger told you I know. I'm one of the small timers here. You just found out recently. It had nothing to do with jealousy like you stated in an earlier thread.

J

joeybagadonuts

I have known for a while. Flattered, bookbraker. Now who are you again? :+clueless

How did you find out?

:+clueless

only one way Joey. It didn't come from me. I kept it to myself. Glad you guys found it entertaining at times and hopefully got some laugh's. Even the champ WVU.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

kinger told you I know. I'm one of the small timers here. You just found out recently. It had nothing to do with jealousy like you stated in an earlier thread.

I already told you I didn't tell him, and that's a fact.

Herbie

EOG Addicted

Riighhht, and Elvis is dead and we have been to the moon... :3ddown:

Sorry Revolver but I r
efuse to give up the dream... Has anyone considered that bookbraker might be WVU's wife's ghost? :med3d-ennuye:

WVU

EOG Master

I knew before I pmed you a few weeks back. No one told me. A quick search at peeps and I found out you were talking about the ghost and seemed interested in what was going on with me. I wasn't 100% sure but 95% and as soon as I saw you in the list there was no doubt.

WVU

EOG Master

Bookbraker you did a decent job of using lies made up by both raiders and mcirish which threw me off for a bit. But at the same time you gave it away that you were also posting at peeps which made it easy to narrow it down

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

I knew before I pmed you a few weeks back. No one told me. A quick search at peeps and I found out you were talking about the ghost and seemed interested in what was going on with me. I wasn't 100% sure but 95% and as soon as I saw you in the list there was no doubt.

He asked me in a PM if I told you, and I told him absolutely not. I have no reason to lie-- if I had told you, I'd admit to it --and wouldn't cower like a pussy.

You're pretty shrewd... I'll give you that... in the box set thread that Raiders made, BB was the first one in there asking about the ghost.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

sol!d ghost started w!th a broken keyboard

WVU

EOG Master

That keyboard is still broken and I don't even use that laptop anymore. Story was 100% true.

You are saying you were 95% sure it was me on the 23th of december? Why blame raiders and others for being the ghost after the 23rd then?

WVU

EOG Master

Yes that's what I'm saying if that is when I pmed u.

The peeps post was the 23rd of December. You pmed me on January 18 about me being a raiders fan. It really doesn't matter. I'm glad you were flattered. My 4 year old would laugh at the picture of the wife also.

....so WVU's wife is really a ghost...I'm....crushed...

WVU

EOG Master

The peeps post was the 23rd of December. You pmed me on January 18 about me being a raiders fan. It really doesn't matter. I'm glad you were flattered. My 4 year old would laugh at the picture of the wife also.
I didn't see your peeps post until later which was a week or so before I pmed you. I would guess I knew by about Jan 12th or so. Not for sure, but reading that peeps thread made it kinda obvious. No big deal, it was somewhat humorous but also kinda gay at the same time.

Bookbraker you did a decent job of using lies made up by both raiders and mcirish which threw me off for a bit. But at the same time you gave it away that you were also posting at peeps which made it easy to narrow it down
you had no idea which is why you blamed me on the board and by many PMs. Plus there were no lies.

Nice work bookbraker. Classic ghost.:cheers

WVU

EOG Master

the lies that I owe mysterious bookies across dade and broward was orchestrated by McIrish

I don't ghost but I'm hoping the winning option of this competition is "It's really her."

I wouldn't consider the wife a ghost in a negative sense. She is a persona created for entertainment value. I have seen WVU's wife. She is fine, probably much as he says she is.

She's like Sausage Fingers. Created for the laughs. Nothing wrong with that.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

[h=2]WVU's Wife[/h]
so is this bookbraker's 15 minutes of forum fame over now...the wife thingy ghost was way overrated.

WVU

EOG Master

Agreed, try. Wasn't really that funny and it looked like he was getting off on the backhanded compliments. No one even knew who he was until now. I'm glad I could make him forum famous for a short spell at the expense of my real wife. Why make fun of someone who doesn't even post here? Should every poster's family be fair game? Encouraging this conduct by JK and the mods is disgusting to say the least. I understand I am an easy target especially in light of my recent success, but this was over the top.

15 minutes try? OK. You are entitled to your opinion. I thought I did pretty good posting here in CFB. I didn't need big money line favorites to make me feel like I was posting winners. Here is my record from WA lines this year.

CFB (36-19) +15.80 units

Bowls (9-6) + 3.8 units

CFB overall (45-25) + 19.6 units [64.2%]

CFB props (0-1) -100

:btj:

pvcpipe

EOG Master

lot of people claiming to know it was booker all along.

Kinger how about a vote reveal?

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Bricker wanted open voting, which I started doing, but I forgot to make it that way for this one. I'll have to open the other one up to...

[TABLE="class: tborder, width: 90%, align: center"]
<tbody>

[TD="class: tcat, bgcolor: #AEACB9, colspan: 2, align: center"]

Who is WVU's Wife?

[/TD]

[TD="class: alt1, bgcolor: #EEEEEE"]

Patrick McIrish

[/TD]

ATXAugust WestWVU

[/TD]

[TD="class: alt2, bgcolor: #F6F6F6"]

CassiusClay

[/TD]

Betting Food StampsBrickShitHousejoeybagadonutsJohn KellyKingRevolverViejo Dinosaur

[/TD]

It's really her

[/TD]

bookbrakerfifty cintLQQKerTimetopay

[/TD]

ATX

[/TD]

dogballPROFESSORrjt721