Newt announcing run Wednesday

Ray Luca

EOG Master
Re: Newt announcing run Wednesday

Him not being tall, dark and handsome might work against him unfortunately. America is shallow, they'll go with the better looking candidate....there's proof this is how the 'wisdom' of political crowds works.

Yes, BUT Romney is tall, dark and mormon and you and I might not care but its a problem for many

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

SHAMELESS BUMP

still alot of smoke but he has big chance in SC and that spells MOMENTUM

NOT SO FAST

I still think Mitt is the fave. Only problem is the Repubs want no part of him but the voters do

Mitt is the ONLY ONE in the running who can give Obama a serious challenge. Newt is roadkill for Obama and would get beaten by a very lopsided margin. I think Obama wants Newt to win the nomination because he has too much stuff on Newt and will kill him in the debates and ads

New came out and said Palin will maje a "major role" in his Administration if he gets elected

THAT ALONE is all the reason you need NOT to vote for Newt - Ms Airhead in politics is frightening. Romney still wins the nomination. Newt isn't someone to be taken seriously because he doesn't have enough money and backing to go the distance

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Newt will make him look foolish in any type of debate

Obama will make him look even "foolisher" in ads and all. Obama has a ton of stuff lined up against Newt - more than the other way around. Obama is salivating at the thought of running against Newt - not as much against Romney. I still say when all is said and done Romney gets the ticket

Ray Luca

EOG Master

Respectfully disagree about Romney. Agree that O will attack him endlessly but that stuff gets negated if Newt destroys him in a debate. I don't think O will even debate prob only once

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

NOT SO FAST

I still think Mitt is the fave. Only problem is the Repubs want no part of him but the voters do

Mitt is the ONLY ONE in the running who can give Obama a serious challenge. Newt is roadkill for Obama and would get beaten by a very lopsided margin. I think Obama wants Newt to win the nomination because he has too much stuff on Newt and will kill him in the debates and ads

New came out and said Palin will maje a "major role" in his Administration if he gets elected

THAT ALONE is all the reason you need NOT to vote for Newt - Ms Airhead in politics is frightening. Romney still wins the nomination. Newt isn't someone to be taken seriously because he doesn't have enough money and backing to go the distance

Anonymous billonaire gave Newt 5 millon towards his run a few weeks ago...

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

It looked like Romney had it in the bag, but he's never been able to close the deal in anything.

It looked like Romney had it in the bag, but he's never been able to close the deal in anything.

Yeah, what the fvck is with this guy? I'd be loud and proud: FVCK YEAH! Dudes, I'm the capitalist dream. Vote me in, and I'll venture-capitalist butt-fuck you too! Robber-Barons of the 19th Century have nothing on me!

Isn't that what Newt just did on the wife/GF front?

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

After today and Florida you can officially "Stick a Fork" in Newt

He is DONE!

He had a nice run, made it look like he had a chance but the guy is PURE EVIL and being exposed as such every second of every day. Having his Security Staff step on the toes of a sign carrying Ron Paul supporter wearing sandals only shows what kind of people Newt has working for him

Adios Newt!

munson15

I want winners...

He's not exactly Newman in Seinfeld, but Gingrich is toast after tonight. There are no states for him to make a stand in before Super Tuesday so the money will dry up, and that's what these things are all about anyway. Not issues, personality, looks, what's good for the country (gasp!), just plain, hard cash. Romney's got it and the others don't. Problem for Romney is that he'll meet his match in fundraising and then some in the fall.

I dont get into to much plotical talk but if Christy ran as Romneys running mate they would beat Obama. But since its U.S. politics and everyone has an agaenda and it has nothing to do with what is best for the country Christy more than likely will let Rep crash and burn and wait until the country is even more desperate for a party change and run as the top candidate in 16. Rather than go the 'old fashioned' route, get your party in office make some changes then serve a couple terms as VP and be the top dog in the next open election.

But thats why none of these guys are any good. None of them really want to help the country out they all want the job for personal reasons.

Now if Christy does agree to be Romneys running mate I might take a step back, but more than likely that will only happen if christy think Romney can win and means he gets shut out as the rep candidate for the next 8 years.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Christy should have run to begin with....he was the only Rep candidate that could have beaten Obama...

WVU

EOG Master

Newt does make the Trump ticket more enticing. If the choice is VD's guy Christie, then they are not trying to win.