JK, where's the Monday blog?

munson15

I want winners...
After hitting 3 of 5 to close the week, I am looking forward to your selection(s) today. Thanks.:cheers

brians

EOG Dedicated
Re: JK, where's the Monday blog?

Come to think of it, I don't remember seeing him post over the weekend. Everything all right I hope ...

railbird

EOG Master

yeah havent heard from him since the Friday show. Maybe he is renegotiating his contract?:+clueless

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

I stayed up during the wee hours of Sunday morning to watch "The Joker" defeat Nadal in the men's final of the Australian Open.

Did not recover until early Monday evening.

I don't recuperate like I did in my twenties or thirties.

Ugh.

copenique

EOG Enthusiast

Yes but I hear you still play a mean game of "hoops"!!

I stayed up during the wee hours of Sunday morning to watch "The Joker" defeat Nadal in the men's final of the Australian Open.

Did not recover until early Monday evening.

I don't recuperate like I did in my twenties or thirties.

Ugh.

JHU Dad

EOG Dedicated

Keeping up with the 16-hour time difference is crazy. All I know is their day is ending when I'm waking up. Someone you know is taking the last semester of his MBA in Melbourne, and he absolutely loves the place. He's currently visiting Sydney.

At least you were on a winner.

JCROM777

EOG Addicted

JK, wait till you hit the 60's. Afternoon naps will be a common thing and if your still playing hoops,
all your shots will be coming up short. :LMAO

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Keeping up with the 16-hour time difference is crazy. All I know is their day is ending when I'm waking up. Someone you know is taking the last semester of his MBA in Melbourne, and he absolutely loves the place. He's currently visiting Sydney.

At least you were on a winner.

Life is good over here...always one day ahead of you wankers....

Super Bowl will start around 7:30 Monday morning....:cheers

Already have a noon tee time...

copenique

EOG Enthusiast

Consider ourselves lucky that JK did't have a play. As bad as he is going right now consider it a "blessing"!! I know he will turn things around, but I hope my BR will withstand this major slump he is having. Maybe Esmeralda and Lupe can change his "luck"!!

munson15

I want winners...

Life is good over here...always one day ahead of you wankers....

Super Bowl will start around 7:30 Monday morning....:cheers

Already have a noon tee time...
You better hope the game doesn't go overtime, Dino. That would be a distracted foursome on the first tee.:doh1