For me it's the frustration of football season ending.:LMAO

truthseeker

EOG Addicted
Re: Why so much drama here at EOG?

Did you need to make that post to make you feel like you are contributing?:lol

gmenknicks

EOG Dedicated

i thought it was like that also at first...but now i realize its mostly just playful shit talking and banter...

I swear sports gamblers are the most feminine sack less men ever. Grow some and fight back it's all in good fun. If you can't do that hit the kitchen and cook the rest of us some ribs.

The X

EOG Dedicated

I don't think anyone really hates anyone. I'll agree with gmenknicks. It's alot of just fun banter. Alot of these guys have met in real life and hung out and have had a good time. And have come back and said the total opposite of what they thought.
I will say this. I don't hate anyone up here. Yeh we have had some funny stuff go down. And some crazy shit as well. But I think for the most part everyone here is pretty cool. And I think we have alot of good cappers here as well. Which to me is the big part of this.
But you gotta have both. Winners and drama. That's what makes a forum. :cheers

I don't think anyone really hates anyone. I'll agree with gmenknicks. It's alot of just fun banter. Alot of these guys have met in real life and hung out and have had a good time. And have come back and said the total opposite of what they thought.
I will say this. I don't hate anyone up here. Yeh we have had some funny stuff go down. And some crazy shit as well. But I think for the most part everyone here is pretty cool. And I think we have alot of good cappers here as well. Which to me is the big part of this.
But you gotta have both. Winners and drama. That's what makes a forum. :cheers

:kissass:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

I always thought gamblers would show the utmost respect for fellow gamblers.

I was wrong.

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

I know I learned something last night- Don't gamble on Tuesdays because Tuesdays stink. I will write that down.

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

3 picks for Wednesday

Buffalo- WTF...why not?
Edmonton under- Its a pick I reckon
Anaheim-Wednesdays don't suck

As I will not be charging for my NHL expertise, it has been brought to my attention there is absolutely no reason why I should keep a record

anyone see fish around?

The mullet heads here at EOG continue to disrespect Fishy and he just said, "Fvck it. Why spend my time posting with these jerks?"

I say the same thing, but since I'm one of Kinger's ghosts, I can't leave.

Ace

EOG Veteran

i didn't think we had alot of drama going on---i thinks jk and staff are doing a fantastic job of thinning the riff raff herd

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

hey King Revolver, since you apparently have gotten 2 complaints about me as you posted and I have kept silent over the abuse I have gotten over this, look at post #30 in this thread and tell me that is OK.

You know the one where some poster talks about how I like gay facials.

hey King Revolver, since you apparently have gotten 2 complaints about me as you posted and I have kept silent over the abuse I have gotten over this, look at post #30 in this thread and tell me that is OK.

You know the one where some poster talks about how I like gay facials.

Trailer Park hates everybody...so it's not like he's treating you grommet-lickers special in any way.