CLARIFICATION ON MORE MAJOR FABRICATIONS...

In another desperate attempt to gain traffic for his advertisers who have complained to me that they are getting NO SIGN UPS whatsoever for being on MW, Russ started a thread saying that SBR & EOG are about to go to war over Xpanda.

This LIE couldn't be any further from the truth.

After Xpanda left EOG, she was approached by SBR. And unlike so many others in this industry, John showed good character as well as savy business practice by calling me to ask whether I recommended Xpanda based on her performance at EOG.

I told John that she is well qualified to handle responsibilty related to this business and basically I gave John the thumbs up on Xpanda...

I then wished him Good Luck with her and that's the way this matter was handled; and not in the manner RUSSIE POO would have you believe...

To Russ,

Keep endorsing ROYAL as your MAIN sponsor, intimidate your posters, LIE to everyone and that's the recipe for MW becoming the next BettorsWorld...

THE SHRINK

I do not know when anyone is going to get it that NO ONE cares about who said what, ect. Posters go to forums to have fun and talk about books, gambling and general fun not calling out names. It is really turning people off to post.

Go to SBR, go to EOG go to jjgoldsports.com( I post to myself) ....it is mainly sports talk and that is why they do well.

I can care less about anyone's business and No One else does either

Good Luck

Shrink, to be fair if they are not getting any signups, why are they still advertising there. I do believe what the books are saying is true. However, don't they have enough balls to pull their ads?

I found it hilarious when I read the investigation they were doing about EOG and its corporation in Canada. This coming from people who are on Tej's payroll.

I am still waiitng for them to investigate who is the owner of Royal. Russ said he accepts their ads because has no proof Tej owns Royal .:+signs11-

However, he knows how much coke certain book owner snorts, who owns EOG, which forum owner was selling drugs to kids but don't know who really owns Royal?

Also betus is a sponsoring a contest over there, Major is whoring all other forums trying to get people to play in it.
:mutley

Good luck on the winner being paid Betus refused to play a player there recently who was a contest winner and took the account to 14k. And refused to pay him.

Aside from STIFFING people in Vegas, being a PATHOLIGICAL LIAR, posting while enebriated, taking on BAD BOOKS, taking Bribe money, and extorting some who don't advertise with him, Russ is an OK guy...:hung

THE SHRINK said:
Aside from STIFFING people in Vegas, being a PATHOLIGICAL LIAR, posting while enebriated, taking on BAD BOOKS, taking Bribe money, and extorting some who don't advertise with him, Russ is an OK guy...:hung

EOG put Russ in a box when you exposed him and he cant get out

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated
but, shrink???

but, shrink???

r u buying back rx.com?

that's the big rumour

tia

gl

how about a cbb winner?

can't blame a guy fer trying??

lol

ty

gl

:cocktail

ZZZSpeedster

EOG Enthusiast
Is it true ClevFan is a drunk?

That's a shame..It's an ugly disease...Wish her the best if true

Doesn't she have kids too?

Willy Loman said:
Don't think anyone here or at other gambling sites should be casting stones when it comes to boozing.

I can Judge but wouldn't. Haven't had a drink in years and don't plan to anytime soon either.

Even after all the lies they made up about me owning Apex, stealing DSI's database with Robbie, owning a bingo site with Robbie etc I wouldn't stoop to their level.

Those were lies made up after I called them out on being on Tej's payroll.

BTW Judge, you should post at MW about not casting stones when you are taking money from a stiff like Tej.

Willy true!!!

Clev is not a drunk, I do not talk with her anymore but I can tell you she is a normal person and good Mother.

Lets top talking about personal stuff.

Utah tonight + the Number

Why do you care so much what people say? Who really cares?

As far as "going to war" over a poster (and I like Xpanda as much as the next guy) come on, get over it.

Forums are SO OVERRATED it isn't even funny. Basically they are places for people to shoot the shit, yet their numbers are used to "prove" how much traffic a site is geting (thus setting the standard for how much they can charge for advertising). In terms of actual help and information, they are a very low (if not almost useless)source IMO.

But in terms of real info, and real reliabilty. totally overrated. You might have 3-4 decent posts a week that actually involve gambling topics that can be used by someone to actually learn something.

Generally they are filled with flames, rumors, who is doing what drug this week, how many breakfast sandwiches of choice were eaten that day, what liquor they are shooting that evening. You will have a play or two thread...with a subsequent thread on how that team either fu***ed them or "made their day", then a few call out/shout out thread (generally between ghosts of the same poster) to try and pump up something to the general masses, or pimp something in a covert manner.

I have been on forums for a long long time, probably as long as they have been around. Most are the same, but the ones that stick to business and don't allow the non sports stuff to filter in, are the ones witht he least amount of traffic. Kind of ironic. But shows the "true" aim of the forums. They aren't generally used to help people or to give advice, they are generally used as a place to get attention. Either by making stupid statements to get reactions, or post up some plays, hopefully hit a winner or two, and have your ego stroked. There aren't many guys that come in, pot a play or two with a reason why, and leave it at that. There are always the gratuitous bump ups patting themselves on the back, or the ghosts doing it for them.

But it is the nature of the beast.

I know this has gotten slightly off topic, but not really forums are a joke, and for the most part anyone that believes anything that is said in them has some issues. And anyone that actually cars what is said in them has even more of an issue.

The main problem is that too much real life stuff is now known to the general forum populace. That is mistake number one. Mistake number two was letting them get it in the first place.

I have walked around a couple of the Rx bashes in Vegas, but no one knows me...why? Because I don't want them to. I post on a forum/forums. I have enough interaction here. I don't need the commradery in real life once a year or so. The hassles that it might cause are not worth it. When you see the shit that people say about others or see pictures or hear stories that are demeaning or out and out slander, it only solidifies my belief that hanging out in real life, or letting people in is a major (no pun intended) mistake.

Want that actually was a good post and funny!!

Good material

Your one of top posters ever with a very high IQ

Good Luck today

TT, don't agree with alot of business practices I see at alot of sites, but don't think that warrents the personel attacks. Attack the site and their practices. Anyone who has had a problem with alcohol or drugs, would know better to bring this into a disscussion.

Sam Odom

EOG Master
Willy Loman said:
TT, don't agree with alot of business practices I see at alot of sites, but don't think that warrents the personel attacks. Attack the site and their practices. Anyone who has had a problem with alcohol or drugs, would no better to bring this into a disscussion.

Judge, where were you when Russ was posted on MW "owner of skybook is a coke head, beware"?

I agree Judge. Leave the personal attacks out. However, it always seems when you question a site's business practice, the personal attacks soon follow.

Willy I remember a while back I said some shit about you or something like that and you wanted to take my fukkin head off.

Shit I remember at Belmont when I was there and you showed up with your girl and pulled me over and waived a piece at me and told me to cut the shit out. Your fukkin nuts and remind me of thjose old cowboys from way back.

Judgy you know there are laws!!!

Its all good now and actually learned back then to cut personal attacks and post constructive criticism only and I want books, forums and players to strive in the offshore world.

Bo F'n Diddley

EOG Senior Member
Willy Loman said:
Don't think anyone here or at other gambling sites should be casting stones when it comes to boozing.

I agree with Loman.

I only post here but read these forums on occasion (just like a read the Star Magazine) and I dont like to say anything but I know a few people that know the main figures in this forum world very well. My stand is dont take personel shots of this nature. I mean come on 5 people on these forums actually know what is truely going on in this business the other 10 000 or so just guess and run with shit.

Loman I have read you on other forums and you are by far the classiest poster of all. And it isnt even the posting that shows it as much as the respect you get. I have a feeling you are one of those few people that no one has a bad word to say about.

Maybe she is a drunk maybe not, but what that would have to with these forums escapes me.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Ya know what they say about when you have nothing nice to say. :+waving-5

Enjoy the day

Last edited:

RPM

EOG Veteran
wantitall4moi said:
Why do you care so much what people say? Who really cares?

As far as "going to war" over a poster (and I like Xpanda as much as the next guy) come on, get over it.

Forums are SO OVERRATED it isn't even funny. Basically they are places for people to shoot the shit, yet their numbers are used to "prove" how much traffic a site is geting (thus setting the standard for how much they can charge for advertising). In terms of actual help and information, they are a very low (if not almost useless)source IMO.

But in terms of real info, and real reliabilty. totally overrated. You might have 3-4 decent posts a week that actually involve gambling topics that can be used by someone to actually learn something.

Generally they are filled with flames, rumors, who is doing what drug this week, how many breakfast sandwiches of choice were eaten that day, what liquor they are shooting that evening. You will have a play or two thread...with a subsequent thread on how that team either fu***ed them or "made their day", then a few call out/shout out thread (generally between ghosts of the same poster) to try and pump up something to the general masses, or pimp something in a covert manner.

I have been on forums for a long long time, probably as long as they have been around. Most are the same, but the ones that stick to business and don't allow the non sports stuff to filter in, are the ones witht he least amount of traffic. Kind of ironic. But shows the "true" aim of the forums. They aren't generally used to help people or to give advice, they are generally used as a place to get attention. Either by making stupid statements to get reactions, or post up some plays, hopefully hit a winner or two, and have your ego stroked. There aren't many guys that come in, pot a play or two with a reason why, and leave it at that. There are always the gratuitous bump ups patting themselves on the back, or the ghosts doing it for them.

But it is the nature of the beast.

I know this has gotten slightly off topic, but not really forums are a joke, and for the most part anyone that believes anything that is said in them has some issues. And anyone that actually cars what is said in them has even more of an issue.

The main problem is that too much real life stuff is now known to the general forum populace. That is mistake number one. Mistake number two was letting them get it in the first place.

I have walked around a couple of the Rx bashes in Vegas, but no one knows me...why? Because I don't want them to. I post on a forum/forums. I have enough interaction here. I don't need the commradery in real life once a year or so. The hassles that it might cause are not worth it. When you see the shit that people say about others or see pictures or hear stories that are demeaning or out and out slander, it only solidifies my belief that hanging out in real life, or letting people in is a major (no pun intended) mistake.

want,

go see a doctor RIGHT NOW!!!

I think you may have mcirishitis!!!:hung :D

WL, sounds like SHRUNK is just tired of those bozos throwing personal insults around about him on every site they can find.
Chit, I was on the WIGGLES site with my kids and MAJOR was on there saying Ken piece of chit! He' always personel!
SHRUNK, owes that *** and his puppetts a few slams!! MAY'N!!
How's the weather in CR?:cheers

It dont bother the boss here

The only person it hurt was clevfan, Ken was thinking of having a donation taken here so she could buy a turkey for Thanksgiving.

If she had to take donations at MW to get a glove for her son I doubt she can afford a Turkey.
:smoke

RPM said:
want,

go see a doctor RIGHT NOW!!!

I think you may have mcirishitis!!!:hung :D

What GOOD has ever come from private info being shared by posters between each other?

Unless it has to do with scamming others (who either never knew what happened, or don't want to belive it happened to them, thus burying their heads in the sand) or starting some rinky dink websites (to scam or steal from people) somehwere too many to mention that last about 6 weeks and go belly up after they fleece enough people or stop getting enough traffic to make it worth while.

People have way too much TRUST when it comes to the forums, and those that post here. When you are entrusting people with not only your money (by playing teams they recommend), but personal secrets (that more often than not are used against them when the realtionship goes south) you are just asking for trouble.

They are the reasons why thread like this, and all the others that clutter the forums are "necessary". If you don't wnat people airing your dirty laundry keep it clean or keep it private.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Wanti, you make a good point about this. In todays world, it is hard to trust anyone and it is not usually beneficial to be honest in this business. I have gotten into more messes by being honest than most have lying. We certainly have plenty of Narcs around too.