Playing the 150 50 bounty tonight

gmenknicks

EOG Dedicated
Re: Playing the 150 50 bounty tonight

After buy ins and rebuts we have 155 players...1st pays 3800... Not even worth the 9 hours it would take to win it on a work night ... Shouldn't have even played it... Should have just played cash

J

joeybagadonuts

That's the worst feeling...

I would just play super aggressive at the start and go for broke.

J

joeybagadonuts

I'm playing in a 100 or so person 'charity' event next weekend and will probably just bust out super early on purpose to play the juicy side games.

:houra

Wade

EOG Master

After buy ins and rebuts we have 155 players...1st pays 3800... Not even worth the 9 hours it would take to win it on a work night ... Shouldn't have even played it... Should have just played cash

what poker site is this?

gmenknicks

EOG Dedicated

I'm playing in a 100 or so person 'charity' event next weekend and will probably just bust out super early on purpose to play the juicy side games.

:houra

Yes sir.!!! Those are the best... Guys with money who don't have a fuxkin clue

gmenknicks

EOG Dedicated

Just got 3 bounties on 1 hand!! With a 34 suited.... Three short stacks shove and I have enough to fuck around with so I call... 4 hits the river!! Unreal!! Free rolling now

gmenknicks

EOG Dedicated

I have 6 bounties ... Tipped 5 on each one so now 270 in bounties... +110 no matter what happens now and I have chips... Watch out now

Wade

EOG Master

i could never play in a live tourney. i don't like people looking at me.

J

joeybagadonuts

Nice job, G.

Take this shit down.

:cheers

J

joeybagadonuts

Fuck, now I'm fiending to play some poker.

We should get an EOG game going tonight or tomorrow on Bookmaker.

gmenknicks

EOG Dedicated

Final table... 2nd in chips... Want to do a 9 way chop for 1200 each.... But we have a holdout... Could be in fuckin bed in 25 min

J

joeybagadonuts

Final table... 2nd in chips... Want to do a 9 way chop for 1200 each.... But we have a holdout... Could be in fuckin bed in 25 min

FUCK THAT SHIT. Take your fair equity cut based on # of chips. You're in 2nd, use that to your advantage.

Wade

EOG Master

congrats on the nice night. wish i had 1200. :shoot:

gmenknicks

EOG Dedicated

alright so everyone agreed and we did the 1200 which was approx 3rd place money...i play here a lot and see the same faces so to me I am willing to chop pretty much all the time to give someone a chance at bigger money....

i find the gambling karma catches up so I never hold out...besides with blinds so big and fast you get caught with 1 bad hand your getting 200 instead of 1200.....

on a side note I am playing the absolute best poker of my life right now...im in the zone....if i was single I would be living at the poker room right now trying to max this run out...