Damn it sooooo quiet in here

carolinakid

Banned
you could hear a pin drop.damn guys drink some red eye or some bloody marys and let get this sunday in gear.damn was out until 3am here with friends and then working on the soccer after that for me and the games has been going on for hrs...Bloody Marys are the only way to go on sunday mornings.........

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
Re: Damn it sooooo quiet in here

Guys are tired from all the partying last night.

When are you going to invite us on your yacht, CK?

lap18

EOG Dedicated

for somebody that doesn't spend a lot of time on the forum, you sure do spend a lot of time on the forum ck.

carolinakid

Banned

Lap on certain days it look like it but really the days that im on a lot to do some real posting seems like 2 to 3 now, but im tyrying to make more time

carolinakid

Banned

and i dont mean popping in for 15 min etc, i mean when i can work on a sport at least 6 hrs or more

carolinakid

Banned

Doing the grey goose bm here today mild with lime and salt and pepper, they are great early.............

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here

Still in recovery mode from bracketbuster hangover. Only 10 CBB games today so more of my focus will be on the NBA. On Orlando/Miami over 191.5, Charlotte/Indiana under 189 and Philly +105 ML. Lots of Monday matinees but run into NBA ASB next week.

carolinakid

Banned

yes but you got to understand on sat and sunday, we have the early soccer and that where my passion at these days, so you see why in a way............it 11:08 eastern and i have been working on the soccer since 4 am eastern and i have did just 10 min on college and nba, so you can see why my bb sucks and the soccer kicks

carolinakid

Banned

But there is nothing like Bloody Marys and 6am eastern time starts with the soccer, a great way to get the sunday in gear

gmenknicks

EOG Dedicated

I'm still drunk... Had the wife 30th b day at a bar and didn't get home until. 7am..... Cocaines a hell of a drug

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

I go to the local pub here and ask the crazy Brits about the Premier League...that's my capping and it only takes 20 minutes....

carolinakid

Banned

Look like it continues into monday nite as well.damn you guys must really had a great weekend outside the forum.................