EOG $1K Poker Freeroll courtesy of Bookmaker (Sign up)

J

joeybagadonuts

Re: EOG $1K Poker Freeroll courtesy of Bookmaker (Sign up)

EOGMike

Administrator <dl class="userinfo_extra"><dt>Join Date</dt><dd>Sep 22, 2011</dd><dt>Posts</dt><dd>284</dd></dl>

[h=2] EOG's $1,000 Free Roll courtesy of BookMaker, Tues. Feb. 21st. Registration cut off: Sunday, 10pm EST[/h]
Please note registration closes earlier next week. If you haven't already done so, be sure to send me a PM with your BOOKMAKER account number for eligibility. Thank you.

To participate next week, simply sign in below indicating your interest by no later than 10pm EST, Sunday, Feb. 19th.

Please be sure to show Bookmaker your support and gratitude by maintaining an active account with them.

Thank you.

J

joeybagadonuts

Yup. I PMed with Mikey about it today.

:cheers

gmenknicks

EOG Dedicated

Don't have a bookmaker acct at present... If I create one now can I play this tournament??

Most of the entrants are contest whores and don't post here. Let's take our contest back, fellas.

Yeah, there are about a dozen entrants that never post and do not have a clue what EOG is even about, but hell or high water...they show up every Tuesday.

tripp

EOG Master

Sure, why not. What time is the tourney on tuesday?

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

been fighting the good fight for months, where ya been, kinger? :+clueless

We have a very nice group of posters playing every week and look forward to welcoming more EOG members. If you're new to the free roll, and need the download link, or have questions, post here or PM me and we will promptly assist. If you haven't already done so in the past month or so, please PM your Bookmaker account number for enrollment.

Registration is limited to EOG posters who are active and/or have an active Bookmaker account.

What's the prize pool? $1,000 awarded in free play funds to the top 10 place finishers.

Thank you.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

We have a very nice group of posters playing every week and look forward to welcoming more EOG members. If you're new to the free roll, and need the download link, or have questions, post here or PM me and we will promptly assist. If you haven't already done so in the past month or so, please PM your Bookmaker account number for enrollment.

Registration is limited to EOG posters who are active and/or have an active Bookmaker account.

What's the prize pool? $1,000 awarded in free play funds to the top 10 place finishers.

Thank you.

:cheers

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

Wade catches all the breaks in these tournies 2348ji23e

Mjh702

EOG Enthusiast

Wade catches all the breaks in these tournies 2348ji23e
Feel you pain Jake, had a few tough losses last few weeks. Guy goes all in for 3000 with king high and beats my 3 tens on the river with a straight :+clueless I would never catch something like that

tripp

EOG Master

How many are typically in this tourney each week?

August West

Rambler

Never played in this, but I used to play in the Eye on Poker tournies way back when. Will give it a shot if I can remember. Is there a way we can limit it to posters only?

DJDalamar

EOG Dedicated

I don't remember my bookmaker account ill start a new one and be in.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

Damnit I forgot to register for this yesterday. Count me in for next week, I should be able to make it.