Who has the best EOG team?

rjt721

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Tripp, your vote doesn't matter. Everyone else's gets careful consideration at the commishioner's office.

I would set your keepers for you but you already chose McCann so we would have the same guys.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

TTP...are you going to send any fair offers this year? Just want to know before I pick guys like Harper early....

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

24 hour rule is everyone has to make their pick within 24 hours but not really fair if someone like VD is banging broads for 20 hours and rest of us have to be ready quickly.

Just normal slow draft it and finish up the day you picked if we aint done

Slowing done in my old age...but nice waking up in the morning and having choices....

rjt721

EOG Master

How about you slapdicks don't click on this thread for a few weeks? Then we will be good.

Tripp and MC ruining the league by coming in every day wanting to draft because they have no self control. Fucking addicts. :scooter

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Do we really have to sit on our asses thru spring training? Tough shit if anyone gets injured....trades and the shit-talking is what made this league...let's get rolling without Braun...

Timetopay

EOG Master

Do we really have to sit on our asses thru spring training? Tough shit if anyone gets injured....trades and the shit-talking is what made this league...let's get rolling without Braun...

in for this

anyone can get hurt opening day too

who gives a fuck

How about you slapdicks don't click on this thread for a few weeks? Then we will be good.

Tripp and MC ruining the league by coming in every day wanting to draft because they have no self control. Fucking addicts. :scooter

Yeah, I can't believe people wanna draft so early and risk injury....

tripp

EOG Master

VD but what if Tripp takes 23 hours and 55 minutes

We all have to be there the last 5 minutes or get auto???

24 rule means everyone has 24 hours to make their pick, not that everyone has to get one pick in for each day.

so if i take 23 hr 55 mins, guy after me still gets a full 24 hrs to make his pick

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Alright guys...I'd rather start the slow draft now. It'll take a few weeks anyway. Maybe a rd each day. But I dont care that much either way.

Just send an email out from the site when the draft is since I wont be around that much if we arent drafting now.

how did tegs become joeys manager, did joey go after him same way royalfan did. tegs a hot commodity in the fantasy world.

J

joeybagadonuts

I heard Tegs was a sharp fantasy bases guy from Royalfan and signed him up to an incentive laden contract to help me win this league.

rjt721

EOG Master

I am in negotiations with Royal to add him as my co-manager and form a dream team the likes of which the fantasy world has never seen.

tripp

EOG Master

I'm gonna see if my boy Lackey wants to team up for a fantasy squad this year. He has nothing else to do and can help me out by slipping some stuff in Lester's drinks on game days. I highly doubt Lackey is above that so should be no problem.

Timetopay

EOG Master

So we have had 5 leagues

Winners in Order

Cee
VD
TTP
TN
RJT

What do you see missing Tripp???

Timetopay

EOG Master

Hopefully the day we pick keepers Josh Johnson throws his shoulder out and Kershaw breaks his leg.

There sports clowns making us wait incase of an injury:shoot:

Timetopay

EOG Master

Joke time

What does Tripp and someone who has won a fantasy championship have in common???

Nothing!

:houra

Integrity

EOG Master

And with the 1st pick in the draft, TheGynoBoxes select.......

oh wait, SportsClown won't let us pick :finger004