You knew Wil's new site would have problems

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: You knew Wil's new site would have problems

Congrats Ck. Wil is one of the more stand-up guys I know and he respects you...that has to feel good.

J

joeybagadonuts

AK and Wilhitler make a solid team.

Enjoy......ck
:cheers

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

I GUESS THE ORPHANS WILL STARVE NOW THAT WILHEIM CANT SEND THEM ANY STOLEN MONEY.THE POOR ORPHANS DIDNT KNOW WILHEIM WAS STEALING THERE CHRISTMAS MONEY :btj: DO YOU THINK WILHEIM WILL SEND THE KIDS ANY MONEY NOW THAT HE DOESNT HAVE A DECENT SALARY COMING IN :LMAO

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO HAVE SEEN WILHEIMS FACE WHEN THEY HANDED HIM HIS PINK SLIP :LMAO THANKS FOR NOTHING WILHEIM NOW DONT LET THE DOOR HIT YOU ON YOUR WAY OUT

THIS GUY WAS THE BIGGEST FRAUD IN FORUM HISTORY NOBODY WAS MORE OF A (YES MAN) THAN WILHEIM OH MAYBE KING REVOLVER MIGHT BE :+clueless

WILHEIM WENT FROM RICHES TO RAGS HE CANT BE MAKING SHIT AT HIS NEW FORUM :LMAO OH THE POOR ORPHANS WONT GET NOTHING NOT THAT THEY EVER DID ANYWAY

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO HAVE SEEN WILHEIMS FACE WHEN THEY HANDED HIM HIS PINK SLIP :LMAO THANKS FOR NOTHING WILHEIM NOW DONT LET THE DOOR HIT YOU ON YOUR WAY OUT

THIS GUY WAS THE BIGGEST FRAUD IN FORUM HISTORY NOBODY WAS MORE OF A (YES MAN) THAN WILHEIM OH MAYBE KING REVOLVER MIGHT BE :+clueless

WILHEIM WENT FROM RICHES TO RAGS HE CANT BE MAKING SHIT AT HIS NEW FORUM :LMAO OH THE POOR ORPHANS WONT GET NOTHING NOT THAT THEY EVER DID ANYWAY

I'm not a 'yes' man. Boss says no, I say no.

Timetopay

EOG Master

King whats the pecking order here now

Who makes final calls

EOGmike
Kelly
You

And dont give me the team crap.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Top Secret Boss
EOGMike
JK
CK
Viejo
Meatman
Tucker
Diogee

And then me...

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

I would put me behind Diogee....Rodney Dangerfield gets more respect than me...

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

you should have stuck with your 5 dollar an hr job at palace station dealing 1-2 limit hold em.:LMAO:LMAO

Just one of lifes stepping stones to get where you need to be....what did you do to become a tout, and not a very good one at that?:lol