Guys you need a blocking device for radar

carolinakid

Banned
Most radar units are bs and does not work.I had to run down to the beachouse this morning at 5 am and on the way back this afternoon on 85 north i pass one of those on the bridge and on the side radar traps, i notice i was running 90 in a 70 zone and the cops didnt even notice, they cost about 700 to a grand but they block all the type of radar.........it fit inside your grill and the bottom line it works, you can order online

carolinakid

Banned
Re: Guys you need a blocking device for radar

[h=1]Blinder M47 Laser Jammer[/h]

BLINDER M47 X-TREME - Park Assist & Laser Protection
The BLINDER M47 is an advanced multi purpose parking assist unit which can also protect against laser speed devices. The Blinder M47 can protect the front and rear of a normal size vehicle or you can place all 4 heads in the front of a larger sized vehicle. This is the The US version which is specially optimized for North and South America

• Speed laser defense
  • Laser parking assist
  • Gate & driveway light activator
The BLINDER M27 comes with:

• 4 transponders
  • 1 CPU
  • 1 CPU wiring kit
  • 2 Mounting kit
Unique BLINDER product advantages:

• BLINDER 10 years experience as market leader
  • Internet Upgradeable Software − Guarantees protection against future laser speed traps
  • User definable modes
  • Protects against speed laser traps (Patented Stealth mode jamming)
  • Responds only to actual speed lasers (no false alerts)
  • Audible & Visual Alerts
  • Discreet front and / or rear install on any vehicle or motor bike
  • 2 years warranty

What brand do you have ck? I used to have one but it didnt seem to work unless they were ahead of me.

carolinakid

Banned

the one above that i use, cost about 750 and i paid a guy 100 to install it on the car

carolinakid

Banned

they ok , but they do not block all the radar, i had these and they are not 100% for sure.i did get 2 tickets over a year using one of these................the k40 inside the car is about the best i have found in these small units, but to be complete safe the inside the grill blocker is the best, that why many staates you cant buy it and have to order online..................

In Costa Rica there isn't such a thing as repeating your offence anymore when it comes to speeding violations, under the new traffic law. One ticket for that and you are in deep trouble (serious penalty $$$$) ... do it again, and you lose driving rights for like 10 years or so... and pay another hefty fine.

lap18

EOG Dedicated

they ok , but they do not block all the radar, i had these and they are not 100% for sure.i did get 2 tickets over a year using one of these................the k40 inside the car is about the best i have found in these small units, but to be complete safe the inside the grill blocker is the best, that why many staates you cant buy it and have to order online..................

CK, if I read this right, and that's a big if, you have $800 wrapped up in a radar detector that you bought and you got two tickets in a year? I think the cops were on coffee break this morning. You would have been better off not mentioning the two tickets when touting the radar detector. Slow your ass down and enjoy life.

carolinakid

Banned

no lap i have a buddy here on the city police force and we tested this gem and it work..................

carolinakid

Banned

Lap they was on no breaks and giving tickets on both sides of 85 like hornets, this thing works, it that simple

carolinakid

Banned

1 ticket if you get a lawyer will cost you 500 and that does not include your insurance either.it worth the money for me

pvcpipe

EOG Master

this is ridiculous.

a cop isn't going to see you going 90 in a 70, look down at his radar gun, and say, "Ah, it didn't show up. I guess....fuck it?"

just not showing up on a gun is a reason TO get pulled over.

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated

I never thought I would need an anti radar device in California until recently. Before, they could only use radar on state roads and not freeways. On freeways, they were allowed to use planes to track your speed. There would be while lines painted on the road, and they would time your speed between the white lines. But if you watched out for small planes in the air, you could slow down until you were out of the area.

But starting last year, they started using laser guns on certain freeways, like I-5, especially in Oceanside. They seem to set the traps up at the same places each time, so if you're aware of the fast, you won't get caught. The city of Carlsbad, CA has radar in use constantly nowm but it's the same deal....know where they usually set it up and you're safe. Since I drive 200 or more miles a day, I get to see all the spots where they normally have the radar set up. Sure has saved me a lot of tickets as I've been known to break the limit at times!:houra

Tyrone

EOG Veteran

or simply give the officer a few colones and you are on your way