Who has the best EOG team?

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

not as if we are just now trying to start draft gamer

when is he leaving? if he leaves early march and gone for a week or so we just pause draft during that week, very simple. we probably will have it done by that time though

Tuckman

Uh Poster

TTP stop being a whine ass, we are not drafting till people pay anyways. It came down to the last week last year for someone, im not taking that chance again this year as im stuck paying it if anyone goes rogue. I already was handed a 250 entry fee in a postup contest because someone stiffed i had to make good on, not happening here.

TTP stop being a whine ass, we are not drafting till people pay anyways. It came down to the last week last year for someone, im not taking that chance again this year as im stuck paying it if anyone goes rogue. I already was handed a 250 entry fee in a postup contest because someone stiffed i had to make good on, not happening here.

Tuck is so mean to us. Ya think the guy would be nicer since we allowed him two entries this season. We don't allow any other players to deal themselves in here. We love Tuck and he hates us in return :shoot:

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Tuck is so mean to us. Ya think the guy would be nicer since we allowed him two entries this season. We don't allow any other players to deal themselves in here. We love Tuck and he hates us in return :shoot:

I won't do a single deal with him all year, no worries cupcake. You will have to claim someone else is cheating :shoot:

Timetopay

EOG Master

yeah i was fine with that as mentioned as i know u have been in fantasy leagues for years as well too.

And whats the normal situation. Everyone meets draft day and drafts. Then the talking starts.

We talk for months about every player and what everyone should do. It makes no sense and has taken the fun out. Everyone drafts the same,goes after the same guys,etc.

Its not a new song im singing. I said it last year when every single trade was discussed while guys were trying to trade.

Just sick of it is all.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Truth is though guys through all this i honestly forgot I will be out of contact those days of March no bullshit.

I had rented a camper and we are taking the kids camping for a week for spring break.

So if thats when it is im gone a good 8 days where i cant be drafting so I probably gonna have to bail. Its not a joke or a plot or whatever. Just letting u all know now

tripp

EOG Master

ttp pretty much just saying he doesnt like the undercutting guys do by mentioning all the good sleepers and at least putting the names in the minds of people who maybe werent even considering them before. understandable as its frustrating when you really want a guy but owner X doesnt shut up about him and causes owner Y to draft him earlier than he would have

our league has always done that though. we always talk openly about guys, openly about deals etc. And with that comes some gamesmenship as guys throw out some fake opinions to get others to bite

im thinking we should just cancel the league this year and pick up where we left off next season with 3 keeps. we can just run a slow draft until next spring if that will keep madcapper interested

Timetopay

EOG Master

Tripp 2 things.

The first year we didnt know what we were doing so it didnt go on

Year 2 we switched to keepers but still started at Player 1 of the the draft so we were talking about Albert and top guys where there really is no mystery

Year 3 we started early. So we didnt have all of spring training to talk about every single guy every day.

Year 4 we are going to wait the longest. Have more guys in the thread talking and we already have 60 guys out of the player pool.

I have no idea why TTP is mad on discussing players. People actually listen to others and don't make their own selections? Maybe it's just me but i see all the names in discussion as public knowledge. Ya pick up a fantasy mag and the top players are pretty much the same for everyone. Not like anyone here is learning anything mentioning top guys

Timetopay

EOG Master

I have no idea why TTP is mad on discussing players. People actually listen to others and don't make their own selections? Maybe it's just me but i see all the names in discussion as public knowledge. Ya pick up a fantasy mag and the top players are pretty much the same for everyone. Not like anyone here is learning anything mentioning top guys

we dont draft top players cause we changed league to a shit keep system that doesnt make sense

so not the same

we dont draft top players cause we changed league to a shit keep system that doesnt make sense

so not the same

Everyone knows gallardo, price, yu, etc. Not exactly like these guys are super sleepers. You can draft anyone in your sp league and other leagues. One of your leagues having keeps is no biggie

whos idea was it to play for keeps anyway....what a shitty thing to have in a fantasy league. isnt that half the fun, to see who can put together the best draft each year?

your missing the point anyway

I cant draft this year. Wont be around:shoot:

Naw, i saw u talking about discussing players..... You aren't around for the slow draft. No biggie. I could careless if we even have one. Too annoying with guys gone for 24 hours at a time

J

joeybagadonuts

I'm not a fan of the keeps myself and voted against it, fwiw.

I think my co-captain, TimelyWhiteSoxHomer, wanted it so he could keep Becks or Danks.

whos idea was it to play for keeps anyway....what a shitty thing to have in a fantasy league. isnt that half the fun, to see who can put together the best draft each year?

No, there's many phases in baseball. Drafting, waiver wire moves, trading, and managing.

tripp

EOG Master

i agree and we had a vote to lower it to 3 for next year but commish put the kibosh to that

Timetopay

EOG Master

RJT just said a day ago Tuck is commish

This is the stupidity im talking about

1 commish and lets just vote while we have this month on the bigger issues

Not to hard

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Last time I checked, they still had internet in Italy....

Guarantee if we start now, we will be finished in two weeks and then trade talks will be up for discussion as well as shit talking from the usual suspects...