AUSTIN RIVERS-------SHABAZZ MUHAMMAD

Kahn

EOG Enthusiast
Re: AUSTIN RIVERS-------SHABAZZ MUHAMMAD

Doc son need to play at Duke next year To land him bigger them big!!!!! Muhammad

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i rather see Bennett over Shabazz. Only reason i want Shabazz is so the Rebels can say they landed the #1 recruit which will help longterm.

I think bennett is better overall

Heim

EOG Master

He (Shabazz) was on a local radio show out here the other day.....he's narrowed it to 6 schools including UCLA however Seat Williams (show host) who does a lot of local HS games thinks it's down to UNLV & UK

chazzy

EOG Dedicated

Shabazz was in Lawrence for the KU v Mizzou game Saturday for an official visit. I doubt he comes, but his dad was real high on Kansas.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Shabazz saw a great game last Saturday in Lawrence.

Wherever Shabazz lands, expect an NCAA letter of inquiry to follow him.

I heard through the grapevine Florida offered Shabazz 150K and his people asked for twice that amount.

tripp

EOG Master

Austin Rivers will stay another year to bump his draft status. Right now I don't think he is worthy of a top 8 pick, but with another year that can change.

Shabazz will end up in UK imo.

Heim

EOG Master

Shabazz saw a great game last Saturday in Lawrence.

Wherever Shabazz lands, expect an NCAA letter of inquiry to follow him.

I heard through the grapevine Florida offered Shabazz 150K and his people asked for twice that amount.

I love the story Boston has told on numerous occasions about Donovan. A few years
back Donovan used to give a big screen tv to the 'best' camper at his bb camps in Fla.
Three years in a row a Fla commit won the tv.....NCAA banned camp gifts after that. lol