Fountain of Youth S.

mazeltrick

EOG Addicted
Re: Fountain of Youth S.

exactly..do you just want the honor system..im more in fvor of a deposit someplace but will go with what you need...

are you willing to use Dinky as our escrow agent? I'm volunteering his services without asking him first, of course, but assuming he's willing to do it.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

if its paypal gift yes...if hes willing to show the transactions, like copy and paste so we both know the funds are there in total....lets do it..some buzz for the forum, something to watch....dinky is fine but Id also suggest the infield at Derby after the race cause that is where I will be!

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

side action is on and confirmed..My 333 is put up at 7.4-1 for a payback profit of 2464.20 on Union Rags to win the Derby...Mazeltrick and I have worked out privately all the terms and associated items...so follow along here to see who gets the value, the better of the terms and eventually who gets the win.. We both respect each others position on this and wish each other very well on the entire Derby Trail...plus generate a little buzz for EOG on this side action..Great time of year 66 days til Derby!

Originally Posted by mazeltrick
7.4 x $333= $2464.20 excluding your stake.

exactly..do you just want the honor system..im

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

Awesome. I wish I could wish you both good luck, but that'd be impossible.

Looking forward to seeing what he goes off at though. Can't wait for that first Saturday in May. :cheers

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

:cheers

Union Rags Michael Matz
DIXIE UNION?TEMPO, BY GONE WEST
Well, we?ve got ourselves a legitimate, top-class Derby favorite. This was as dominating and effortless a victory as you?ll see on the Derby trail, or any other trail. Most important, he ran a straight course and did everything perfectly. There is no doubt he has grown into a man, and a big one at that. He has shown on countless occasions he has a good mind, other than last year?s occasional stretch foibles. But that seems to be behind him now. He came home in :23 4/5 and :06 2/5 under wraps late, and continued to draw away despite the short stretch run. It must also be noted, however, that the 2nd and 3rd-place finishers had never competed in a stakes. But he showed in the Champagne what a special horse he is and people forget how much ground loss he had to overcome in the BC Juvenile, just as they forget how much stamina he has in his tail-female family. Remember, speed from the sire, stamina from the dam. He also has the perfect running style for the Derby, settling back off the pace and unleashing an explosive run from the three-eighths pole to the top of the stretch. And his stride is a thing of beauty.

Ray Luca

EOG Master

lets say he wins fla derby and is 7/2 at post time for the kentucky derby facing 18 horses. Think thats good value..?

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

lets say he wins fla derby and is 7/2 at post time for the kentucky derby facing 18 horses. Think thats good value..?
unlikely that 3-1 7-2 would be good value depends what other horses make it, and he will be facing 19 other horses.