My uncle's situation

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
Re: My unlce's situation

RAILBIRD I WOULD LOVE TO HELP OUT DONNY PUT ME DOWN FOR 2 DIMES I'LL PAY HIM AFTER THIS OHIO STATE GAME GOES UNDER 128 1/2 :+clueless

I WONDER HOW MUCH I COULD RAISE I AM A 52 YEAR OLD DEGENERATE GAMBLER WHO GAMBLES OFF HIS WIFE ALLOWANCE MONEY.FOR THE LAST 2 MONTHS MY LOVELY WIFE REFUSES TO GIVE ME ANY ALLOWANCE MONEY LEAVING ME BROKE AND MOODY.IF I COULD GET 500 DOLLARS FROM JUST A FEW PEOPLE I COULD GET OFF MY ARSE AND GAMBLE AGAIN.I HAVE BEEN EATING SARDINES ON CRACKERS SINCE MY LOVELY WIFE WONT EVEN GIVE ME LUNCH MONEY.
PLEASE HELP BEANTOWNJIM GET BACK ON HIS FEET SO HE CAN GAMBLE AGAIN.THANK YOU FOR THINKING ABOUT ME YUR FRIEND BEANTOWNJIM

dogball

EOG Master

Sad story if true
Why did you post this here rail ?

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Well, certainly a sad situation, but no offense, there are people in much worse shape. Money to get nannies in place?

Those kids need to be placed in foster care. No 60 year old man should be raising three children.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

It's definitely a horrible situation. How much will you be donating?

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

And your point is that it is, so I hope you make a donation.

BTW, this isnt a sportsbetting credit account, once you promise an amount... you should pay it.

:cheers

dogball

EOG Master

Why would rail post this here ?
Does rail get a piece ?

Dsethi everyone goes through rough patches in life. First thing he thinks of is start making videos to get money out of others. I have been through some shit, and have never went begging for money. He can get to work and pick up some overtime instead of wasting time trying to get others to bail him out.

Or if he only needs a month or two until he starts selling paintings, go get a loan or sell some of your belongings to get you through.

dogball

EOG Master

Dsethi everyone goes through rough patches in life. First thing he thinks of is start making videos to get money out of others. I have been through some shit, and have never went begging for money. He can get to work and pick up some overtime instead of wasting time trying to get others to bail him out.

Yes a bizarre response i agree. Beg from friends if you are desperate. Then for rail to link "his uncles situation ". Just wierd

bumpy

EOG Veteran

you would think that there would be life insurance money from either his wife or his daughter, right?

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

no my point is that it's not worth posting what you said at all, similar to gyno not posting even if he feels no sympathy for someone losing his job. do you get it now

This is a gambling forum. When someone gives you and your brother a credit account, it should be paid off. That's how gambling works. And, when it's not paid off, that person shouldn't go around acting like they have an intrinsic moral compass. Do you get it now?

Tell you what railbird, you post links proving both of these are true or post the pics of obituaries and i will do my best to donate to your uncle.

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated

Great point BrickShitHouse,

If you need money go work for it instead of looking for a hand out.

At 60 your house should be paid for so he can pull some of the equity out of it.

He has just gotten some tax breaks in this situation. Life insurance kicks in from the wife passing.

This looks like a scam. Look at all the fancy production put into this video. He raised a family 35 years ago why cant he do it now?

He still has full use of two arms and two legs as we see in this video.

Raibird, instead of seeking pity you should give strength to a weak uncle and encourage him to go at it himself.

dogball

EOG Master

Tell you what railbird, you post links proving both of these are true or post the pics of obituaries and i will do my best to donate to your uncle.

So

?

I would like proof also, likely wouldnt gift anything but would consider some art

Tuckman

Uh Poster

You expect this peice of shit to produce actual evidence? :LMAO

The guy cant even post a correct line 30 minutes after the game starts, noway does he show concrete evidence of whatever hes trying to push here

tripp

EOG Master

A little much for guys to be posting the stuff they are in a thread like this.

I'm sorry for the losses in your family rail. Terrible that those beautiful girls have to go through life without their mother now. Hopefully the grandfather is up to the task and gets the help he needs to raising those children.

Thats the problem tripp, if you need to rely on others to raise those children you shouldnt even try. He doesnt have the money and three kids would be a handful for an older guy like himself to care for. If he thinks all it will take to be stable again is a couple months, go get a personal loan or write up contracts and pay back the people that are sending in money. A few thousand should easily get him by for a couple months so that shouldnt be a problem getting a small loan.

Actually i dont know the financial situation, they were probably maxed out from medical bills and such. I take back what i said. Send the guy some money.

tripp

EOG Master

Agree there are better ways to come up with the money needed to raise the kids than pleading to the public. Hopefully other family is able to step in and help out.

Being with family is much better for the children than being in the foster system though.

Posters here donate money to charitable organizatins where the CEO's are some of the richest men/women in the country. Here's a real person in need and people want to belittle his situation.

Website here says this guy lost his home to foreclosure within the last year also. Where does he plan on raising these children? Im sorry but this guy with no house, no money, and possibly no vehicle could ruin these kids.

http://rachelschildrensfund.com/

newport2

EOG Dedicated

This is a gambling forum. When someone gives you and your brother a credit account, it should be paid off. That's how gambling works. And, when it's not paid off, that person shouldn't go around acting like they have an intrinsic moral compass. Do you get it now?
I will never forget when Skins tried to set me up with a credit acct at the RX! What a fukn shot taker.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

ouch

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

How do you know what was paid and to who?

RAILBIRD I WOULD LOVE TO HELP OUT DONNY PUT ME DOWN FOR 2 DIMES I'LL PAY HIM AFTER THIS OHIO STATE GAME GOES UNDER 128 1/2 :+clueless

I WONDER HOW MUCH I COULD RAISE I AM A 52 YEAR OLD DEGENERATE GAMBLER WHO GAMBLES OFF HIS WIFE ALLOWANCE MONEY.FOR THE LAST 2 MONTHS MY LOVELY WIFE REFUSES TO GIVE ME ANY ALLOWANCE MONEY LEAVING ME BROKE AND MOODY.IF I COULD GET 500 DOLLARS FROM JUST A FEW PEOPLE I COULD GET OFF MY ARSE AND GAMBLE AGAIN.I HAVE BEEN EATING SARDINES ON CRACKERS SINCE MY LOVELY WIFE WONT EVEN GIVE ME LUNCH MONEY.
PLEASE HELP BEANTOWNJIM GET BACK ON HIS FEET SO HE CAN GAMBLE AGAIN.THANK YOU FOR THINKING ABOUT ME YUR FRIEND BEANTOWNJIM

What happened to the 10 large you won in the barenuckle fight with that other tinker?

railbird

EOG Master
Re: My uncle's situation

[TABLE="align: center"]
<TBODY>

<CENTER>[TABLE]
<TBODY>

[TABLE]
<TBODY>

[TD="width: 250"]

[/TABLE]​

[/TABLE]​

[TABLE]

[/TD]

</TBODY>[/TABLE]
</CENTER>
<CENTER>[TABLE]
<TBODY> 
</TBODY>[/TABLE]
</CENTER>

[/TD]

<CENTER>[TABLE]
<TBODY>

[TABLE]
<TBODY>

[/TABLE]​

[/TABLE]​

[TABLE]

[/TD]

</TBODY>[/TABLE]
</CENTER>
<CENTER>[TABLE]
<TBODY> 
</TBODY>[/TABLE]
</CENTER>

[/TD]

<CENTER>[TABLE]
<TBODY>

[TABLE]
<TBODY>

[/TABLE]​

[/TABLE]​

[TABLE]

[/TD]

</TBODY>[/TABLE]
</CENTER>
<CENTER>[TABLE]
<TBODY> 
</TBODY>[/TABLE]
</CENTER>

[/TD]

<CENTER>[TABLE]
<TBODY>

[TABLE]
<TBODY>

[/TABLE]​

[/TABLE]​

[TABLE]

[/TD]

</TBODY>[/TABLE]
</CENTER>
<CENTER>[TABLE]
<TBODY> 
</TBODY>[/TABLE]
</CENTER>

[/TD]

<CENTER>[TABLE]
<TBODY>

[TABLE]
<TBODY>

[/TABLE]​

[/TABLE]​

[TABLE]

[/TD]

</TBODY>[/TABLE]
</CENTER>​

[/TD]

</TBODY>[/TABLE]

railbird

EOG Master

500 donation you get a Glicee. Which is actually a discount from what they cost anyway. Original paintings start at 4K. Call Don at 707 815 5790 to work something out and help him raise his 3 grandchildren.

If he can paint something more modern i would be interested. Cant beat that, get a nice painting plus the write off.:scooter