Soccer info

Mr. Smith

EOG Master
Re: Soccer info

over

I don't think it mentioned what exactly the tiebreakers are, but Arsenal needs to win by 4-5 goals it seems. They are talking about starting 4 forwards. Nobody does that. It not only should help their own scoring, but leaves their defense much more open to attack

Arsenal is saying we may well go down, but we intend to play aggressively and go down swinging

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

This total would have been +100 normally but due to the situation, the books opened -118. Its fair to say they took a more conservative approach for valid reasons compared to the reasons for the stampede to get on at prices as low as -170.

Arsenal have put out an attacking team but it rarely puts out anything else at the Emirates and while it looks like an extra striker is the right call Wenger has no choice through injury but to trade off their normal balance in midfield. On the face of it Milan looks prone to letting goals in but once again its rare these days that an Italian team can do what they do best, defend. The experience in this team is vast and with no real interest in scoring per se I feel Arsenal will be called on to score all 3 goals, not an easy task against this well drilled side.

With no link up play in midfield Arsenal are going to hit brickwalls 30yds out and I think there's more value now in the UNDER 3 goals @ -118. I'll gladly lose my cash if theres 4 goals. :cheers:cheers

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

This total keeps on dropping as more people come home from work and see easy beer money for the weekend. If this game goes under, alot of workers will be skipping lunch tomorrow. :btj:

Tiebreaker is away goals, so a 4-0 Arsenal win forces a 30 min extra time, and if still 4-0, penalties. A 5-1 win or any other 4 goal margin that involves an AC Milan goal puts AC Milan through, and any 5 goal win puts Arsenal through. The exchanges give Arsenal a 25/1 chance of advancing, which seems a bit low.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

What do I know about Football. :LMAO:cheers

You know Roman make George Steinbrenner look like a patient man

Right now you need to be more concerned about "your" game with Birmingham rather than the Gunners. IF they pull this off it would be every bit as amazing as Liverpool down 3-0 after 1h in the CL Final and somehow winning the game in PKs

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

Once again this game epitomises how tight the odds are. Quiet frankly betting over 2.5 @ odds of -135 and more on this game was suicide waiting to happen. Books are delighted to accomodate punters taking -135 and lower about their original -118.

Unlike American sports, the opening line has more importance and securing that is essential to winning long term. I can see I'll have to train you bastards up when it comes to footy. :btj: