Gonzaga -2 vs St. Mary's

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master
Anybody have any thoughts on this one? Should be a good game, this seems like a tight line to me but I'm gonna guess the public will be on the Zags here.

Looking forward to some discussion though as I wouldn't mind an action play on this one...always fun to have a bet on the WCC championship game in Vegas. :pop:

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: Gonzaga -2 vs St. Mary's

I'm gonna be on the Zags myself. I have been debating about going to the game, tickets are everyplace and extrenely cheap.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

played st marys +2..think this one might close a pick em..will be a good one.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master

Won't matter. Zags are playing to well right now. St Mary's have been living on a string for the last few weeks.

Zags walk away with this.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

I should have taken Zags -2 just knowing the line will go up but oh well. Maybe I'll just watch.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

It was -2.5 at Cris when he posted and Pinny was like -1.5 -126 or so. I fucked up not taking the -1.5 -105 pinny was hanging so was watching over the line closely at the time. I got stuck with -2 -114 when I bought in :shoot:

tripp

EOG Master

Might take a shot with St Marys in this one. Gonzaga not quite as good as people think imo although no doubting Marys has been struggling for a while now

All that Canadian talent on the Zags must be what keeps them on top :pop:

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Overtiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime :lock:

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

I knew this was gonna be a good game.

I took a little Zags -1.5 and St. Mary's +2.5. Go Zags by 2. :pop:

meldrone

EOG Enthusiast

The radio show certainly proved that EOG has a ton of college baskets talent. But this game proved a cliche - when the group(see the other thread) is massively one way, the other side is the value.

railbird

EOG Master

St MAry and Gonzaga 4th straight wcc final. havent got any of them right.:whip: