Once again, it's Survivor time!!!!! [Reality Show Thread]

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
Re: Once again, it's Survivor time!!!!! [Reality Show Thread]

That had to be the dumbest move ever on Survivor. You win immunity but choose to go to tribal council and vote someone on your tribe off? Not only that, but they were gung-ho on voting out the little person (forget his name), but in reality, go in there to vote the other guy out.

Dumb, dumb, dumb. The whole tribe is driven on emotion... the gay dude and the old man are running the show...

They gave up their number advantage simply because the gay dude didn't like the black stand-up comic. Hysterical.

Sorry... don't know all their names yet.

tripp

EOG Master

I hope one of the women win now. Guys tribe couldn't be more stupid. You want to get rid of somebody? Fine, do it when you lose next time. Don't need to fucking CHOOSE to lose a number. Not only lose a number, but also save a number for the women's tribe. Absolutely retarded.

Bill and Jay are the only not completely retarded people on the tribe. They didn't agree with it but didn't stick their neck out because they didn't have numbers anyways. Just absolutely fucking stupid and not sure how on any universe they could have thought that was a smart strategic decision. Other stupid things like JT giving away his idol, James leaving with 2 idols etc. were all dumb, BUT at least had SOME strategic reasoning. This has none.

Bill was the best guy on the tribe too. The gay guy might be the most annoying POS on the planet. Makes for a good villian, but wow is the dude straight trash.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

He calls that dude "ghetto thrash" and attacks his career... (dude seemed like he had his head on straight to me) and calls the little person an oompa-loompa and other shit like that...

He's a piece of shit.

tripp

EOG Master

Loved when he started in about having "african americans in his life" and Jeff called him out on it asking who. His response: "My housekeeper" :LMAO

steak tartar

EOG Dedicated

funny shit last night.........from housekeeper to send that little munchkin back to oz..........ill be shocked if they dont kill him and bury him though some day

Timetopay

EOG Master

not crazy about the men vs woman concept

seeing the men celebrating beating women is goofy to me.

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

dumbest move in Survivor history..They should vote off Queen Carlton :finger004

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

I'm starting to pull for the women, Jesus! What a joke of a tribe the men have. Makes me want to whack off the wiener.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

LOL

So true... hated those crazy broads at first... but they're not so bad compared to these numbskulls.

biggamer3

EOG Master

wow where do they find these crazies?

Alicia on the womans tribe didnt know when to shut her yapper in previous tribals now we have the biggest trash to ever grace the show in Colton.

Bill himself was a major douche for the simple reason that he knew he was either the next to go or after the next (in his mind he thought Leif was next) and allowed the men to swap with woman the tribals. All he had to do was not agree to the vote, stay another 3 days and go from there. Going to early tribal was as dumb as it gets

J

joeybagadonuts

Unreal show last night.

I would have beat the shit out of colton if I were Bill. That shit made me sick. Totally classless.

The funniest part is I jokingly said to my GF when they were at council that I bet he claims he has tons of black friends like his housekeeper and cook, totally joking around. When he said that, I almost puked.

What a prissy little stuck up homo.

The midget is an idiot as well for telling Bill in the first place. Do these people not know this is a strategic game?

Between these morons and last season with the Dragon Slayer, Brandon, and the rest of the god squad, this show is starting to get worse.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Unreal show last night.

I would have beat the shit out of colton if I were Bill. That shit made me sick. Totally classless.

The funniest part is I jokingly said to my GF when they were at council that I bet he claims he has tons of black friends like his housekeeper and cook, totally joking around. When he said that, I almost puked.

What a prissy little stuck up homo.

The midget is an idiot as well for telling Bill in the first place. Do these people not know this is a strategic game?

Between these morons and last season with the Dragon Slayer, Brandon, and the rest of the god squad, this show is starting to get worse.
I couldnt believe what a tool the midget was, first off after he got busted he really looked like a little prisoner in the presence of an evil king from some fable or something. Grow a set little man, learn how to talk a little!

J

joeybagadonuts

I couldnt believe what a tool the midget was, first off after he got busted he really looked like a little prisoner in the presence of an evil king from some fable or something. Grow a set little man, learn how to talk a little!

Good point. He went out like the biggest bitch ever. The thing is, it actually did make sense for the majority of the guys to go along with that plan. Bill is gone. Its a lock that the midget goes next. Once the merge happens, who cares? If there are guys left NOT in Colton alliance, they are enemies at that point.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Sick and tired of that old fart, and the Alabama Queen, thinking they run shit. Can't wait for the girls to tear these morons apart.

tripp

EOG Master

Good point. He went out like the biggest bitch ever. The thing is, it actually did make sense for the majority of the guys to go along with that plan. Bill is gone. Its a lock that the midget goes next. Once the merge happens, who cares? If there are guys left NOT in Colton alliance, they are enemies at that point.

Then they guarantee themselves no numbers if they actually get Leif off next. Their alliance is only four, and not even four strong. Colton is a dick to everyone and only a matter of time before he pisses off troyzan, tarzan , or jonas to the point where they want to get rid of his ass.

At this point (and lots can change) I put a female winning this season at -150. Unless the men get rid of Colton soon no way they are a strong alliance going into the merge and they will get picked off. Colton also the type that would flip and think the girls love him when they think he is annoying. Also have to keep in mind each tribal they get rid of their strongest members.

Just a fucking mess of a group.

J

joeybagadonuts

Then they guarantee themselves no numbers if they actually get Leif off next. Their alliance is only four, and not even four strong. Colton is a dick to everyone and only a matter of time before he pisses off troyzan, tarzan , or jonas to the point where they want to get rid of his ass.

At this point (and lots can change) I put a female winning this season at -150. Unless the men get rid of Colton soon no way they are a strong alliance going into the merge and they will get picked off. Colton also the type that would flip and think the girls love him when they think he is annoying. Also have to keep in mind each tribal they get rid of their strongest members.

Just a fucking mess of a group.

You're forgetting that Colton also has an alliance with some of the chicks.

tripp

EOG Master

i dont think he actually does though. they seemed really annoyed with him more than anything after the first few days and hes the type of guy the more time you spend around him the more and more you cant stand him.

the women i think would stay really strong at the merge. i dont think they would budge at this point. The men have tons of cracks and even with numbers would likely fuck it up as i dont see really any strong relationships other than maybe Jonas/troyzan/tarzan. i promise colton will fuck himself over with his snob attitude before long. only reason he has any power at all is cause of the idol he was gifted

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

The chicks also can't stand each other. Both tribes are horrible, really.

The preview for next week said a wrench gets thrown into Colton's plan. Maybe they'll mix the tribes or something...

Jammer

EOG Dedicated

The chicks also can't stand each other. Both tribes are horrible, really.

The preview for next week said a wrench gets thrown into Colton's plan. Maybe they'll mix the tribes or something...

I have a feeling they are picking new mixed tribes.

Jammer

EOG Dedicated

Funny how Colton was gunna be the first to go, now he's got guys saying "I will be his bitch if he wants, and that midget is begging for his forgiveness. That's how fast the game can change. The muscle heads had plans for the final 4, two of those were the first to go.

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

agree with many of the viewpoints voiced here

Men's tribe is a joke, why don't they just vote out Queen Carlton and eliminate the drama?

Bill handled the verbal jabs from Carlton with class

I'm rooting for the women's tribe as well..some smart cookies on the women's side(along with a couple of dolts)

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

agree with many of the viewpoints voiced here

Men's tribe is a joke, why don't they just vote out Queen Carlton and eliminate the drama?

Bill handled the verbal jabs from Carlton with class

I'm rooting for the women's tribe as well..some smart cookies on the women's side(along with a couple of dolts)

Agree. Bill looked like a man while Carlton looked like a fuckin' baby.

Just imagine this goofball in the final 3... :shoot:

tripp

EOG Master

womens tribe is still nothing special. couldnt figure out the easiest puzzle even after looking at the guys finished version. They have the chick who just jumped into the water 3 times for no reason in that one challenge

overall not the brightest group of people on the planet, but some stupidity should make for some interesting strategic decisions down the stretch.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

overall not the brightest group of people on the planet, but some stupidity should make for some interesting strategic decisions down the stretch.

You can say that again. Highly doubtful anyone's going to cure cancer in-between challenges or anything.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Pat any chance that little turd Colton is WVU?

Hes been gone pretty much since show started:btj:

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Hopefully tonight's show is better than last week's disaster.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Eh, boring. Colton still running things. He wasn't AS annoying this week, though.

Timetopay

EOG Master

survivor blows when they fuck up the game like that

men vs women and you change it up???

All the drama of them kicking the guy off like morons went away. hate that shit

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

survivor blows when they fuck up the game like that

men vs women and you change it up???

All the drama of them kicking the guy off like morons went away. hate that shit

couldn't agree more..I wanted to see what was going to happen after the guys made the decision to go to tribal after winning immunity..not a fan of the switch at all

cassiusclay

EOG Master

They had to do the switch, the women were gonna kill the men

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

They should have let it play out for a week or 2..

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Karma's a bitch. Colton was diagnosed with appendicitis.

That blonde chick was like... OMG... what is that?

LOL

tripp

EOG Master

Thank god that scum is gone. Interesting villian, but probably the only dude i really would have hated seeing win the money for personality reasons alone.

Right now im backing Jay and Troyzan from the guys and that chick with the idol from the girls. Hope those three are able to go far. Also that hot girl Kat just cause she is hilariously dumb

J

joeybagadonuts

Whole new game now with Colton gone...

Kat is half retarded.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

This show sucked tonight.

BOO!!!!

Hope next week is more interesting than this snooze fest.