What your opinion guys On Jessica Simpson nude while pregnant

carolinakid

Banned
Re: What your opinion guys On Jessica Simpson nude while pregnant

time im one of the guys that dont think pregnant look all that great, sorry

carolinakid

Banned

and as for a kid, i never wanted one as i dont have the time for children.Again kids are not for everyone

carolinakid

Banned

nope and never wanted too either, i did pay for some operations over the yrs

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate

Anything for publicity,celebs among others can never get enough,
it's their career lifeblood.

carolinakid

Banned

yep not sure why some of these gals want to be put on a maz, looking like a fat cow etc.......

BlueHell

EOG Enthusiast

English only please.

She is pleasing to the eye.

carolinakid

Banned

lol, maybe yrs ago, but nothing about her now imo, and please dont come in here blowing smoke with only 5 posts sir

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

time im one of the guys that dont think pregnant look all that great, sorry

as for the OP - the way she has "blown up" lately hard to tell if she is preggo here or just what she looks like all the time. She saw Demi Moore do it and they wanted her to do the same so she did. Demi actually looked kinda hot in her preggo pose. Jessica just looks like a beached whale. she better being having Octuplets as fat as she is. She "hit the wall" after "Dukes".......her is that top and Daisy Dukes with a smokin hot toned tight body looked great. she "ate the wall" after that

as for Preggo and attractive - depends on the woman. i was at Costco many years ago and there was this woman who was preggo - turns out about 8-ish months so she wasn't long until she burst. she looked damn hot and if she asked me to do her - i would have. some preggo women have a "glow" to them that makes them look good. best part about sex with a preggo women - no worries about getting her preggo - she already is

Jessica is an "attention whore" and Eric Johnson is a loser who "love$" je$$ica for very obviou$ rea$on$. btw - on birth Jessica's kid will already be smarter than her

carolinakid

Banned

Winky you are 100 % right imo, but there is nothing at all to me hot about jessica the whore.x romo bitch now

carolinakid

Banned

Doing a Demi: Pregnant Jessica Simpson has gone nude on the cover of America's Elle magazine to show off her baby bump

Jessica's appearance on the cover came as she admitted to the magazine that she and fianc? Eric Johnson are expecting a little girl.
But Fashion Star mentor Jessica admitted she hoped their daughter would take more after her than her sportsman beau.
She told the publication: 'I swear, I will croak if she asks me for a pair of Nikes instead of Christian Louboutins!

So excited: In another shot from the magazine's photo spread, Eric is seen kissing Jessica's pregnant belly

Stunning: The mother-to-be smoulders in the shoot, looking blooming in a red dress before going for a more arty black and white shot

'Eric is so athletic - we’re gonna have this athletic girl and I won’t even be able to take her shopping, ’cause all she’s gonna want is sports bras and Nikes!'
Jessica also teased about the name she and Eric have chosen for their little girl, describing it as 'non-traditional'.
She said: 'We're sure on the name. It’s nothing shocking and nothing you’ll have to add to the dictionary. Still, when people hear it, they’ll know … why.'
Jessica spoke earlier this year about her pregnancy cravings earlier this and admitted to indulging in calorie-laden treats.

Blooming: Jessica was spotted earlier this month showing off her pregnancy curves in an orange maxi dress

Last-minute preparations: Jessica also revealed that she and fianc? Eric are expecting a little girl

Speaking to Extra in January she said: ‘I had a buttered Pop Tart this morning,' she said. 'I'm eating a lot of stuff that I ate in my childhood.
'Kraft Mac n' Cheese, Pop Tarts, Cap'n Crunch. Everything's filled with sugar.'
Unlike some expecting mothers, Jessica says she is not concerned about watching what she eats and is happily 'give into my cravings'.

'I'm like, 'Yeah, I can do it. We'll worry about the rest afterwards,' she said.
The full interview with Jessica appears in Elle magazine. For read more, visit Elle.com.

Doing a Demi: Pregnant Jessica Simpson has gone nude on the cover of America's Elle magazine to show off her baby bump

Simpson follows in the footsteps of fellow ex-teen pop idols Britney Spears, left in 2006, and Christina Aguilera, seen right in 2008

Models Claudia Schiffer and Cindy Crawford also showed off their first baby bumps on covers

[h=2]MOST READ NEWS[/h]

[h=3]Share this article:[/h]

Add your comments [h=3]Comments (286)[/h]
Here's what other readers have said. Why not add your thoughts, or debate this issue live on our message boards.
The comments below have not been moderated.

This has been done before so it's nothing new. How are we programmed as a society to take something so intimate and personal and exploit it for the world to see? Besides, the more pregnant you are, the worse it looks. Keep it to yourself. So you miss making millions on the shoot. Those shooting don't need the money anyway. BTW, stop naming your children after fruit, hippies, flowers and Superman. I understand 'original' but please!
- elvira, Cleveland, Ohio, 08/3/2012 23:23
Click to rate Rating 1
Report abuse

How many more times, BORING, maybe it's the same body and they just keep sticking a different head on.
- Alyson, Pontefract, 08/3/2012 23:05
Click to rate Rating 4
Report abuse

Men are programmed to biologically repulsed by this condition, and it goes double for mannish Jessica Simpson. Enough is enough.
- Matt, Sydney, 08/3/2012 22:30
Click to rate Rating 5
Report abuse

Demi Moore did this now she is one step from the looney bin. I predict a similar fate for the lumpy Jessica Simpson. She doesn't look attractive at all, I don't care what the women out there say. I see better looking pregnant women every day.
- Ned, London, 08/3/2012 22:27
Click to rate Rating 2
Report abuse

It's been done so many times it's cliche. Yawn.
- Just me, Virginia, USA, 08/3/2012 21:23
Click to rate Rating 7
Report abuse

Pregnant or not, only the most insecure women reveal their nudity to the whole world.
- disgusted, Canada, 08/3/2012 21:17
Click to rate Rating 1
Report abuse

Lost 20.15. If a glamour model posed naked in the daily newspaper women would be up in arms. The model is pregnant so that's ok? No it isn't it is worse in some respects. In the buff is in the buff and none of them should be in a newspaper as there are plenty of mags looking for stuff to fill the pages.
- A. Hem, England, 08/3/2012 20:23
Click to rate Rating 5
Report abuse

How can some people see the naked body of a pregnant woman as disgusting? Is society THAT brainwashed into believing rail-thin-to-the-point-of-dissapearing is beautiful?
- Lost, in Manchester, 08/3/2012 20:15
Click to rate Rating 11
Report abuse

This scenerio has been done too many times and, personally, I just think some things (nakedness while pregnant) should be kept private - we don't need to see it 'again'.
- Susan, L.A., 08/3/2012 19:56
Click to rate Rating 18
Report abuse

She looks like Holly Willoughbooby
- sid, surrey, 08/3/2012 19:49
Click to rate Rating 3
Report abuse

The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.

[h=3]Add your comment[/h]
<form id="readerCommentsCommand" class="post-comment-form v-form" action="/tvshowbiz/article-2111542/Jessica-Simpson-nude-Singer-shows-baby-bump-cover-Elle-magazine.html#comments" method="post"> <label for="name">Name:</label> <input id="name" name="name" class="mandatory|noEmail| js-validate text-input" value="" size="40" maxlength="80" type="text">
<label for="townAndCountry">Town & Country:</label> <input id="townAndCountry" name="townAndCountry" class="mandatory|noEmail| js-validate text-input" value="" size="40" maxlength="80" type="text">
Your name and location will appear next to your comment.
<textarea id="yourComments" name="yourComments" class="mandatory|maxlength| js-validate js-countdown js-defaultvalue js-expand textarea-input" title="Your comments:" rows="5" cols="40"></textarea>
You have 1000 characters left.
Libellous and abusive comments are not allowed. Please read our House Rules.
<input id="houseRulesAccepted" name="houseRulesAccepted" class="mandatoryHR| js-validate checkbox-input" value="true" type="checkbox"> <label for="houseRulesAccepted">I agree to the House Rules</label>
<input id="rememberMe" name="rememberMe" class="checkbox-input" value="true" type="checkbox"> <label for="rememberMe">Remember me - this will save you having to type out your name and location when you next leave a comment.</label>
For information about privacy and cookies please read our Privacy Policy.
Terms

</form>
<form id="rc2p0-bing" name="searchForm" action="/home/search.html" method="get"> <fieldset class="cleared"> <legend class="usability">Bing</legend> <input id="rc2p0-bing-site" name="sel" value="site" class="ie-radio" checked="checked" type="radio"><label for="rc2p0-bing-site">Site</label> <input id="rc2p0-bing-web" name="sel" value="web" class="ie-radio" type="radio"><label for="rc2p0-bing-web">Web</label> <label for="rc2p0-searchPhrase" class="usability">Enter search term:</label> <input id="rc2p0-searchPhrase" class="text-input" name="searchPhrase" type="text">Search
</fieldset>
</form>

[h=3]Femail Today[/h]

[h=3]DON'T MISS[/h]

carolinakid

Banned

damn she look like she going to blow out with about 6 kids

EasyGoer45

EOG Veteran

I'd do her anytime ----- 1 rule she can't speak

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

I'd do her anytime ----- 1 rule she can't speak

That would be my rule with: Fran Drescher. She has a nice body but hearing her talk would make me go LIMP ASAP!

As for the ??? about: Can Preggo women be hot?

Look at the pic of Cindy Crawford posing preggo. She doesn't look too bad and if I saw her like that and she asked me to have sex with her - damn right I would. She doesn't look that bad! Compare her to the Beached Whale that is Jessica Simpson! Jessica will NEVER come close to the body she had in Dukes - now! She will be heavy and ugly. BTW - have you seen pix of her w/o makeup? Like Cameron Diaz they literally have to drink ProActiv by the gallon! They have more acne and all than a 16-year-old!

She'll make another pile of cash in six months with a nutri system or Jenny Craig ad campaign.

Timetopay

EOG Master

fuckin bunch of no ass gettin, hand on your cock on saturday night dumbshits.

There ladies are gorgeous pregnant. :shoot:

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate

Posting plays instead of being playas,get into the [non-betting]pool the water's fine:

wheres the sonogram? How do we know she is pregnant she has looked like that for the past 3 or 4 years.

bishqqq

EOG Addicted

I see that there is another thread...."Zenyatta has a 130 lb foal "........perhaps Jessica will beat Zenyatta by a nose & pump out 131 lb bouncing baby boy.....lol..........bish

lastboyscout

EOG Enthusiast

I think the best pregnant picture was from Demi Moore. She was amazing on her prime time and even now I'll do her.

Word up Proud Papa.....My two are now age 26 and 23 but I can still recall how fine their mama looked when they were each just a bun in the oven