Cash Bonus Offers by BetRevolution

Lets welcome March Madness with the King of All Bonuses...

March Madness is HERE! but that is not all, Arena Football, ATP 1000, MLB and the MLS are also starting so we want to bring the King of All Bonuses: The Mighty 100% CASH bonus to all our members.

So all of our players who deposit a minimum of 50 USD or above with any person to person method will get this fantastic deal. If you rather use credit cards there is a 60% CASH bonus and the best is that you can use both on a single weekend, getting a total of 160% in CASH Bonuses...yes we know... only at BetRevolution.

When does this craziness ends? Thursday, March 15th, so hurry up! Lets get Loco!

Use these codes while funding your account:
Promo code 100% Cash Bonus: "BREVB100P2P" . Terms and Conditions.
Promo code 60% Cash Bonus: "BREVG60CC" . Terms and Conditions.

BetRevolution
http://www.betrevolution.com/signup/nfl/join-today.aspx?af=075A694E

RealSlimShady

EOG Dedicated
Re: Cash Bonus Offers by BetRevolution

Bonuses are intended for recreational members only. Members with multiple accounts, professionals or players considered to be abusing the bonus system will have their account closed, bonus(es) revoked and not eligible for a withdrawal.

:pop::pop:

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Slimer, enjoy the new IP addy when you move to take on the new bonuses buddy :lol

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Not at BetRevolution. Sign up. You will be cowering in the corner after two days.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Kinger trying to lead Slimer to slaughter with high fee's, what a pal

Bonuses are intended for recreational members only. Members with multiple accounts, professionals or players considered to be abusing the bonus system will have their account closed, bonus(es) revoked and not eligible for a withdrawal.

:pop::pop:
I have used betrevolution frequently since they became a sponsor here but no longer will after seeing that rule. I am not a professional but do not want an unknown person to have that kind of power to say i am a pro and confiscate not only my winnings but the money i send out also.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

I have used betrevolution frequently since they became a sponsor here but no longer will after seeing that rule. I am not a professional but do not want an unknown person to have that kind of power to say i am a pro and confiscate not only my winnings but the money i send out also.

Most of them have that rule.

Wade

EOG Master

yeah. if you're lucky and win 7 out of your first 10 they can just accuse you of being a pro and take all your money. :finger004

Voodoo

EOG Addicted

>>Most of them have that rule.

Name one good book that has that rule. Only the weak ones have a clause
like that where they can just confiscate your money for whatever reason they
deem just. Citing bonus abuse is one thing but citing the professional tag
is where you cross the line. They need to remove that or they'll always be a
Mickey Mouse book.