Any side bets going on for the SportsOptions Showdown: Shark vs. High Times?

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
Re: Any side bets going on for the SportsOptions Showdown: Shark vs. High Times?

Shark line is steaming. HT probably +110 or so...

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Any side bets going on for the SportsOptions Showdown: Shark vs. High Times?

Simons -115
HT +105

who wants HT at +105? You know for a fact Sports options said "uncle" and asked for cupcake. Nemo wins.

RickA

EOG Enthusiast

I've been betting on Shark every week, martingdale style. If he goes down this week, I'll be down at the craps table trying to win payroll. :LMAO

Either way, I appreciate HT participating.

The dude is in an absolute no-win situation. He'll get no credit for winning because Joey already proved that even an obnoxious drunk can have a lucky night. And if he loses, the apple dumpling gang will be out in full force.

:cheers

Timetopay

EOG Master

How the F do I get in one of these Rick A or RickA?

:finger004

J

joeybagadonuts

I've been betting on Shark every week, martingdale style. If he goes down this week, I'll be down at the craps table trying to win payroll. :LMAO

The dude is in an absolute no-win situation. He'll get no credit for winning because Joey already proved that even an obnoxious drunk can have a lucky night. And if he loses, the apple dumpling gang will be out in full force.

Luck.

:LMAO

RickA

EOG Enthusiast

How the F do I get in one of these Rick A or RickA?

:finger004

TTP - I'd love to hear you on the show, as far as I am concerned you've got an open invitation. All you have to do is agree to go on the air.

J

joeybagadonuts

TTP - I'd love to hear you on the show, as far as I am concerned you've got an open invitation. All you have to do is agree to go on the air.

:pop:

tripp

EOG Master

Tough to say no-win though considering it's a free shot at $500.

$500 >> Forum credit.

J

joeybagadonuts

The funny part is that TheShark uses the squarest reasoning I've ever heard for his plays. Trends and revenge factors just don't cut it.

I'd gladly take him on in a long term capping contest anytime.

RickA

EOG Enthusiast

Tough to say no-win though considering it's a free shot at $500.

$500 >> Forum credit.

Great point!
I hope you enjoy the playoff games! :cheers

Its too bad you didn't bet the EOGers Rick you would have been collecting big. The bottom line is Simons is 0-8. Did the other seven guys have lucky nights also? Somebody has to win tomorrow. BTW, it has been great advertising for S.O. even if it cost you 4k.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Rick im locked up in Jmans basement. Not sure I can get to a phone right now

RickA

EOG Enthusiast

Its too bad you didn't bet the EOGers Rick you would have been collecting big. The bottom line is Simons is 0-8. Did the other seven guys have lucky nights also? Somebody has to win tomorrow. BTW, it has been great advertising for S.O. even if it cost you 4k.

Hell no! These guys have done a great job and were fantastic on air. They gave good analysis and I thought were great representatives of EOG! :cheers

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Classy guys at SportsOptions.

I would vouch for both Rick Allec and Mark Simons.

J

joeybagadonuts

I used to like RickA until he took shots at me for being drunk on the radio.
TheShark is a classy guy he just is stuck in the 1980s style of capping, HighTimes style.

:scooter

High Times

EOG Master

TheShark is a classy guy he just is stuck in the 1980s style of capping, HighTimes style.

:+clueless

Are you drunk again?

J

joeybagadonuts

Nope. I drink a few times a year. Sober as can be right now.

I used to be a heavy drinker, though.

DJDalamar

EOG Dedicated

So you only like it when your the one taking shots at people? This thread proves TTP is a big ol pussy.

tripp

EOG Master

I'll give you +105 on HT. How much?

I'll do 50 or 100 likely, but only after I've seen the plays.

Hopefully HT just flips a coin and doesn't try to cap the games. :btj:

J

joeybagadonuts

So you only like it when your the one taking shots at people? This thread proves TTP is a big ol pussy.

You're a slow huh, DiscoDuck? Notice I put the laughing guy underneath.

I don't mind at all when people take shots at me. If you can't take it, don't dish it out.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

I'll do 50 or 100 likely, but only after I've seen the plays.

Hopefully HT just flips a coin and doesn't try to cap the games. :btj:

Nah, no deal. That's part of the reason I'm willing to give +105 on HT.

tripp

EOG Master

ill do 50 at +105 then. HT better not fuck me here

tripp

EOG Master

gonna be tough with a limited card. only 7 games and none of them with totals at this point.

So with only 14 possible selections we could easily have a couple duplicate plays

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Please send the $50 via Paypal. I need to fill up my tank. :LMAO

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

gonna be tough with a limited card. only 7 games and none of them with totals at this point.

So with only 14 possible selections we could easily have a couple duplicate plays

It looks like the competition will be on Wednesday.

Showdown #9 - Wednesday, March 14 (High Times v Mark Simons)

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Late cancellation due to the limited schedule.

Pinnacle offering numbers on only seven of the 20 NCAAB games scheduled for Saturday.