Who has the best EOG team?

Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Tuck was just helping out at the very first....never had a problem with him....at the time everyone agreed that it was a good decision to bring him aboard has a paid employee...I would do the same today if I had to.....I got raises for both Tuck and Kinger which can be affirmed by the powers that be at EOG....I even told the boss that I would take a paycut to keep Tuck and Kinger happy....the boss than told me it wasn?t necessary to do so and I was given the OK to give them more money...
Yeah i was being sarcastic. Tuck and King are both good guys, and from the looks of it deserved way more for their efforts. I would never have even entertained the offer of 500/mo or even 1k for that matter unless it was about 10 hours of work a week.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

It started off as something i wanted to learn about and it was my in to the offshore world to make connections. Money wasnt a big deal till i saw what was going on then it became about the money..All in all i made some great connections in the offshore world that i still keep in contact with and have been informed about alot of things without inquiring. I had the most fun when i worked for free at first, then it became about business and it is what it is..

Timetopay

EOG Master

How did he meet your wife? Most guys are trash around these parts

This is why i have a list of maybe 10 I would even think about bringing around my family

Tuckman

Uh Poster

he has never meet my wife. Dont care though, he should have never even mentioned her in a post, joking or not

J

joeybagadonuts

Can't believe they moved it to the asylum.

Bad call EOG mods.

:finger004

J

joeybagadonuts

Of course it wasn't. Kinger knows better.

Funny they PR Hoffa of all people as well and Kinger already posted at Peeps that it wasn't him...

J

joeybagadonuts

Start a new thread calling him out, TTP.

You used to be the king of shit disturbers...

:scooter

Timetopay

EOG Master

Baggs I have tried like 4 times.

Kinger just hides.

I have figured out his game. He comes into those kind of threads to show hes involved but doesnt say anything of value. He will do some of these:LMAO, or go after a Hoffa,but he never will say anything that would back Tuck.

Kind of dude whos leaving ya to take on the 4 guys at the bar in a scrap.:whip:

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Say what you want about Kinger, i have tons of respect for that kid. Alot of people dont like him, say hes a back stabber, but the guy has been nothing but loyal to me. No doubt he doesnt like me running my yapper as it puts him in a bad spot, but he understands i'm not gonna be walked over either

Timetopay

EOG Master

Ill give Mo credit on that. He would still tell guys he would kick their skulls in.

I dont know why its his roll to shut his yap exactly. Kelly aint his boss. He dont have to answer to that clown. If he is saying shit about you I cant see why Kinger cant tell him to shut his trap

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Not my battle, Stallion.

Quit trying to involve me just so you can get your jollies while wearing your garanimal undies in front of your computer. :LMAO

Timetopay

EOG Master

kinger not ur battle between tuck and kelly i guess but u could back a pal if u decided too

besides that my question has been do you feel you are getting underpaid and overworked compared to Kelly

That dont have anything to do with Tuck. Its a direct question

Happens at every job. Always some overpaid prick at the top and he got there for a reason. You start bringing that up and the guy at the top will try and crush you.

I think kinger had dreams of being that top guy, and once eog went all in on the radio deal screwed that up. He will find out that there is no promotion in his future. Just sucks because he has years into trying and his plan is foiled.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I also missed what happened between tuck and jk, but can't say it's surprising giving non-worker tuck. Rooting for tuck regardless so gl.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I'm just here for the league and oCcasional hoops talK now and I find it relieving. Tuck, Im expectIng a call back tomorrow and will send my $$ if I get the job.