REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

look at me i am posts up a storm in the eog bronies team thread...who am i bes?

diogee

^^^^

If you guessed Brick "little bird" Brony then you are absolutely correct.

jarjarjar, lookie who we have here...mr skip town for a few weeks bronie and let 100k thread fall to 15th page then come back holier than thou bronie leader.:lol

diogee

don't be insults my leadership and dedication to this thread mr birdabrony. this thread is nothing without me and my army of charby.

diogee

get some people up to my level of play and i'll join in. need a challenge instead of sitting through such an easy game.

diogee

should be glad i didn't play...otherwise you wouldn't have even had a podium finish. :scooter

diogee

i'll never forget the last time i played velvet in poker. i had early position with suited AK so made a decent raise pre-flop...he called from middle positioning while everyone else folded. Flop came AAQ so I pushed pretty hard pre-turn and put in enough chips to put him all in. Velvet called and flipped over 34 offsuit :LMAO

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

i'll never forget the last time i played velvet in poker. i had early position with suited AK so made a decent raise pre-flop...he called from middle positioning while everyone else folded. Flop came AAQ so I pushed pretty hard pre-turn and put in enough chips to put him all in. Velvet called and flipped over 34 offsuit :LMAO

:+clueless

diogee

another time mr eats. i is has already gettin ready for sleep in case i has to work at 615

mike499

EOG Veteran

Court ordered to post 2 times a night in this thread something called community service

diogee

i recommended 10 posts per day...couldn't believe it when the judge slapped me in the face with the 2 post sentence. :finger004