HOW MANY Guys went to channel TRUTV for the first time today?

J

joeybagadonuts

Re: HOW MANY Guys went to channel TRUTV for the first time today?

I went to it for the first time a few days ago for the play in games, but yea had never really noticed it before.

carolinakid

Banned

it went to hi def a few days ago too, cop shows etc, court tv

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

CK, I remember seeing Nancy Grace on CourtTV a few years back.

steak tartar

EOG Dedicated

uh thats where the greatest show on TV the worlds dumbest is aired.........i watch that religiously

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here

Tons of reality TV. Used to be court TV. Some of the more popular shows these days are as follows:

Hardcore Pawn
Bait Car
Impractical Jokers
World's Dumbest as tartar mentioned
Forensic Files
Most Daring

to name a few

I believe this is the second or perhaps third year where CBS is pairing up with the other 3 networks for March madness.

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

Lizard Lick Towing is on that channel :btj:

Archangel8

EOG Veteran

smoke a :btj: and watch Impractical Jokers....funniest shit on TV right now....

i found it on Direct TV for the first time today..what is usually on this channel?

Try3-

This is the second time DirecTV has brought back TruTV. Unlike last year though TruTV is staying permantely on channel 246... Last year it went away after the tourney. Turner has slowly been flexing its muscle since buying this channel (formerly known as Court TV) and using the tournament to help with distribution like it did with TNT and the NBA in the 90s.

Remember the Final Four and championship game will be on TBS next year and rotate with CBS. When Turner and CBS partnered to carry the tourney the NCAA instituted the streaming of all games and doing away with the Mega March Madness pay-per-view. I have a $4 app on my iPad that streams every game, even the nationally televised games on CBS, plus all games are avaiable online now.

flyermart74

EOG Enthusiast

How can i stream the ncaa games for free? anyone know a website.

This is where to find Hardcore Pawn. This is the worst (and therefore the best TV on TV). Whatever your conceptions are of urban Detroit, they will be strongly reinforced by this show.

Nobody is sympathetic to the viewer. You hate the pawn shop boss, his children, and the customers! It's great!

After watching even one episode, you wonder why some people are allowed to vote.