Who has the best EOG team?

Integrity

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Tegs,

Who the fuck are these clowns you are drafting? You do realize we need some actual guys that can hit to go with our ace staff, right?

:+clueless

dude, we're sitting in great shape with our team

so, not sure what you're talking about

ackley is having a terrific spring and is great for 2b
lawrie is a beast for 3b
billy butler is the best dh in the lg

we're sitting nice with our bats

rjt721

EOG Master

TTP, me and Gamer gonna send you some offers for this stud :scooter

Brewers manager Ron Roenicke conceded Friday that Shaun Marcum (shoulder) might not be ready for his first start of the season.

Marcum threw his second bullpen session Friday and it went well, but Roenicke admits that the righty could run out of time. "The days are getting short," he said. "If Marcum stays on schedule, his pitch count would not be up there that high again (as last spring, when he fell behind). He can pitch that way and he can give us whatevever it's going to be -- five or six innings. So, we'll have to look at what we think is more important. We certainly don't want to push him to make that first start." Marcum will throw live batting practice Sunday and how he fares with it will determine his next step. The Brewers are stretching out Marco Estrada just in case.

J

joeybagadonuts

Just another year of cee rolling out the phag donuts. Who knew :houra

Glad to see momdukes and popdukes let you out of the basement to play with your internet pals today.

:cheers

Stallion

EOG Member

Greetings:

Stallion has decided to join EOG.

Stallion chose to click on this thread and post in it.

Stallion is prepared to offer his fantasy services to any one with a team.

Due to the fact that Stallion is not very computer literate, our communication will have to be over the phone.

Stallion does not text. Stallion is not Gyno.

Stallion's services cost $199 per season.

Stallion is getting ready to click "Submit Reply."

BigGamer just touched Stallion's ass.

Stallion is on the warpath.

Stallion will now officially click "Submit Reply."

Very sincerely,

Stallion asdk

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Breaks stepping up for his bud cee :houra:houra:houra
Love the close game late for X if that's what it is. I'll take TU over everyone on ND. Xavier fell asleep for 10 minutes but still are within 1 possession. Let's get this done.

J

joeybagadonuts

Xavier capped a MONSTER day for me. Biggest winning day in a loooooong time. Lehigh, Ohio, Xavier, all ML and + point winners.

Thanks Timely.

Will play Vandy tomorrow.

:cheers

rjt721

EOG Master

gynecologist
Senior Patron

<dl class="userstats"><dt>Join Date</dt><dd>Dec 2009</dd><dt>Posts</dt><dd>1,733</dd><dt>Points</dt><dd>9,625.00</dd></dl>

Anyone else like Vandy +1 a lot vs Wisky?

Vandy should win this one.. I've seen both of these teams and I see Vandy as the more talented team.

:fuck:

J

joeybagadonuts

I just came to post that.

PASSING. Sorry Timely.

Gyno also posted that both Missouri -5000 and Duke - 900 were < good investments >

:LMAO

J

joeybagadonuts

good pickin, i did pretty well today myself besides losing texas right off the bat...4-0 after that.

Love those sorts of days.

I've probably hit no less than 10 plays at +220 or more the last 3 days.

:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra

J

joeybagadonuts

That's a hell of a day. Lehigh mania!

I also hit Lehigh 2nd half ML first 5 mins, first 10 mins, first 15 mins and full 2nd half.

Won an insane amount on that game. AND I had the under huge since it was a Reagan play.

:btj:

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Who cares, even Gyno has to win 45% of his plays.

I give Joey the best plays of the day and give him like 6 winners in a row and he hates on the play. Are you sure you're not Jewish. :lock:

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

gynecologist
Senior Patron

<dl class="userstats"><dt>Join Date</dt><dd>Dec 2009</dd><dt>Posts</dt><dd>1,733</dd><dt>Points</dt><dd>9,625.00</dd></dl>

Anyone else like Vandy +1 a lot vs Wisky?

Vandy should win this one.. I've seen both of these teams and I see Vandy as the more talented team.

:fuck:

This does suck though. Jaysus.

rjt721

EOG Master

I just came to post that.

PASSING. Sorry Timely.

Gyno also posted that both Missouri -5000 and Duke - 900 were < good investments >

gynecologist

RX Local <dl class="userinfo_extra"><dt>Join Date</dt><dd>Jan 2006</dd><dt>Location</dt><dd>Los Angeles Ca..</dd><dt>Posts</dt><dd>39,855</dd></dl>

[h=2]Anyone ML parlaying all the 1 and 2 seeds?[/h] [TABLE]
<tbody>

</tbody>[/TABLE]

(1) #712 - .Syracuse ML (-1900) Sport:March Madness - GamesType:NCAA Tournament - 2nd Round (Pittsburgh, PA) Period:GameEvent Scheduled:03/15/12 12:10 PM (PST)

(2) #716 - .Ohio State ML (-3500) Sport:March Madness - GamesType:NCAA Tournament - 2nd Round (Pittsburgh, PA) Period:GameEvent Scheduled:03/15/12 6:50 PM (PST)

(3) #720 - .Kentucky ML (-20000) Sport:March Madness - GamesType:NCAA Tournament - 2nd Round (Louisville, KY) Period:GameEvent Scheduled:03/15/12 3:50 PM (PST)

(4) #824 - .Duke ML (-900) Sport:March Madness - GamesType:NCAA Tournament - 2nd Round (Greensboro, NC) Period:GameEvent Scheduled:03/16/12 4:15 PM (PST)

(5) #828 - .North Carolina ML (-2000) Sport:March Madness - GamesType:NCAA Tournament - 2nd Round (Greensboro, NC) Period:GameEvent Scheduled:03/16/12 1:10 PM (PST)

(6) #832 - .Michigan State ML (-6000) Sport:March Madness - GamesType:NCAA Tournament - 2nd Round (Columbus, OH) Period:GameEvent Scheduled:03/16/12 6:20 PM (PST)

(7) #848 - .Missouri ML (-5000) Sport:March Madness - GamesType:NCAA Tournament - 2nd Round (Omaha, NE) Period:GameEvent Scheduled:03/16/12 1:40 PM (PST)

(8) #852 - .Kansas ML (-1500)

gynecologist

RX Local <dl class="userinfo_extra"><dt>Join Date</dt><dd>Jan 2006</dd><dt>Location</dt><dd>Los Angeles Ca..</dd><dt>Posts</dt><dd>39,855</dd></dl>

[TABLE]
<tbody>

</tbody>[/TABLE]

odds less than -250

not a bad investment at all actually...

J

joeybagadonuts

This guy has lost 100s of units since the NFL playoffs.

It's unreal. He's on a masterl/kodiak/elmo/newlywed type mush streak.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

:lol:lol:lol

My dad looked at me before the Mizzou game started and said "Norfolk adjusted well in their second game vs Marquette. They played them close as fuck... Mizzou is the same team, Norfolk wins this one."

Any moron that didn't know that Norfolk played Marquette (who is exactly like Mizzou) real close would have bet Mizzou. The fact that my old man, who couldn't give a shit about regular season college hoops outside of marquette, knew that makes Gyno look retarded.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I tried to look for something else for you clowns but nothing out there that I like enough (outside of Vandy) that I'd call free money. Can't blame you guys for fading Gyno

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Betting against Purdue tomorrow...their defense looked horrible yesterday....if St Mary's could have shot just a tad better, they could have advanced...way too many open looks from St Marys...

Timetopay

EOG Master

Timetopay

EOG Master

Pitching coach Don Cooper is convinced Peavy will be close to full strength, and the 30-year-old was certainly looking that way before the White Sox shut him down early last September, pitching at least six innings in eight of his last nine starts with a near 5-to-1 strikeout-to-walk ratio during that stretch

Coop >>> Timely

[TABLE="class: data, width: 100%"]
<tbody>

Melchior

Andrew McCutchen, OF, PIT

Lippman

Carlos Santana, C, CLE

White

Ben Zobrist, 2B, TB

Gonzalez

Jered Weaver, SP, LAA

Eisenberg

Giancarlo Stanton, OF, MIA

Towers

Cole Hamels, SP, PHI

Hurcomb

Tim Lincecum, SP, SF

Madden

Zack Greinke, SP, MIL

Tobin

David Price, SP, TB

</tbody>[/TABLE]

Mock Head 2 Head drafts average spots.

`Mcutch,Zob,Santana over Weaver,Zack,Price

Not shocking
do they use the same scoring as the league we are in? if not that isnt a very good indicator of anything

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Anything TTP posts isnt a good indicator, guy just makes shit up and when you dont agree he just mass deletes

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

GL with that TTP.

I love the 6 inning comment as if that meant he was good haha...

His ERA in those starts was like 4.5 or higher. Jake Peavy is horrendous. He's throwing 86-88 MPH, and he's a power pitcher.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

rail ripping black coaches last night was priceless. He ripped Haith for losing as a 22 point favorite (blamed it on him being black) but had no clue that the coach for Norfolk State is black.

Rail = EOG's best poster.