Any Opinions on Lehigh +12.5 vs Duke?

SPARTAN MIKE

EOG Enthusiast
Lehigh is a pretty gritty team with lots of experience. I saw them live vs MSU earlier this year. They have a nice offense and can shoot the three. As of late, their defense and rebounding have greatly improved as well. All 7 of their losses this year were by less than 10 points. They played away games at St Johns and Iowa St, in addition to their trip to East Lansing. Last time out they upset Bucknell to win the Patriot League Conference Tournament. They will go into this game thinking they can win it (not looking for a moral victory). If Duke comes out sleepwalking, this will be a dogfight. I am not saying a 15 v 2 upset, but they should stay within the number. First half +7 may be worth a look as well. The only danger with playing Lehigh is that Greensboro is like a home game for Duke. I would apprecate hearing any thoughts from the forum. Thx.

cheapseats

EOG Master
Re: Any Opinions on Lehigh +12.5 vs Duke?

Backdoor is about all I see. Duke likely gets out to a good lead and coast into the next round.

boston red

EOG Member

Lehigh hung a long way at Iowa State, a brutally tough place to play. They were very impressive in beating super tough Bucknell in their conference tourney final, a team that won wire to wire at Arizona this evening. They are extremely well coached, which I truly believe gives them a huge advantage. Duke will certainly have the crowd and always have the refs, but this is not an overly talented Duke team. They will struggle to get good looks in the half court. As long as they do not make a high % of the silly 3s they shoot, all too often, Lehigh should hang a long way here too. An upset is not impossible. My power rating has Duke favored by 10. I have a small bet on Lehigh plus 12.5

I think this is one of those games where Duke just rolls them, solely based on size. Coach K knows his team has a lot of weaknesses and goes when Rivers goes. They need to push the ball to win and they just don't do it enough. A good A-10 team, Xavier, is gonna give them fits in the round of 32

carolinakid

Banned

a GREAT game to stay away from, the line is right on the number and if Kelly get back in a huge plus for duke, there are better games to bet imo than this one.the side and total are to me right on the number...........................ck

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Welcome to EOG, SPARTAN MIKE.

The man knows college hoops, especially the Big Ten.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

It is only a matter of time before Railbird comes in here and says how he advised all his clients to play Lehigh on the ML :cheers