Who has the best EOG team?

Integrity

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

100% that is his game. wears you down then will call you impossible to deal with in the thread trying to make it seem like he was getting ripped in all your offers and even in some of the offers he sent out.

guy is sneaky but i know his tricks.

bummer

Timetopay

EOG Master

100% that is his game. wears you down then will call you impossible to deal with in the thread trying to make it seem like he was getting ripped in all your offers and even in some of the offers he sent out.

guy is sneaky but i know his tricks.

trust me even though i know u like to rip my offers if you saw his you would have a hard time coming on the board and saying I was not getting bent over in a ditch with the few.

But atleast Tegs is talking deals and we can get close hopefully

Integrity

EOG Master

trust me even though i know u like to rip my offers if you saw his you would have a hard time coming on the board and saying I was not getting bent over in a ditch with the few.

But atleast Tegs is talking deals and we can get close hopefully

after your latest, i guess all i can say is....at least you're talking too :LMAO

i honestly dont know how to counter as i wouldnt give the OF for the SP straight up, let alone giving ya the other two upgrades.

maybe we're further than i thought =/

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

try sending over something fair ttp and get some deal talks going.

Tripp- Do you think your offer for Felix was "fair"? If you had Felix and I sent you the 2 guys you sent, would you have accepted? I'm not saying it was a terrible offer.

I love how a few people say that I'm the worst to deal with, but at the same time I keep getting ripped in deals. I've made over 50 deals in this league. How can I be worst/hardest to deal with? And if I keep getting raped, how come you guys think only TTP can do it? You should be able to rip me off as well. My deals with TTP are never one and done offers. We go at it for hours negotiating - adding and taking guys out until we both compromise. The way it should be.

Integrity

EOG Master

i like mc....he's active and talks and willing to look at stuff

even if things dont go anywhere, it never hurts to look

tripp

EOG Master

I don't think it was awful, but obviously i wouldnt have offered if I didn't prefer the Felix side. Buchholz was talked about as an easy keeper before his injury last year so if he got to that level again this year i probably lost that by quite a bit, but obviously that's a big if.

TTP- not terrible and see your thinking, but not that close for me either. I have holliday way over Lee at OF, and then I wouldn't trade Max for Garcia s/u. (det best place to pitch in the majors this year and max looks really good in spring). Nolasco as a throw in didnt even it out enough for me.

Looking over a smaller counter. Tough cause the guys im interested in probably cost too much and not worth it. Mccutch, garcia, beltre etc. are all guys that probably won't produce like they are being valued.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Me and Tegs go back and forth and dont name trades. Tripper always right no cue to lay out every player:houra:houra:houra

Deal talks are secret ass

MC, without adding up the points I prolly would have taken that deal. What happened u gave up more than u realized?

tripp

EOG Master

lol, since when? you brought my mccann/oz for santana offer to here right away :finger004

what does it matter? none of these slapdicks would change my mind on a deal anyways. my fantasy prowess stands alone at the top of this league so nobody is changing my mind about anything

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

i like mc....he's active and talks and willing to look at stuff

even if things dont go anywhere, it never hurts to look

You'll quickly realize, if you haven't already, that I am the easiest to complete a deal with.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

WHY DO YOU TYPE LIKE A WOMAN TEGS? Jesus Christ it's annoying as fuckkkkkkk.

"Sorry bud, not trying to make ya mad n stuff. Just wanted to make ya smile, before I go hang with the fam."

You type like my sister texts and it makes me want to break my screen.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Tegs I cant take it anymore. You are Tripps clone

You are saying we are close but your offers are bad. Im trying to work with you but saying stuff like draft position doesnt matter when there hasnt been a pitch thrown and u can see the value of starting pitching now makes me:shoot:

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

U sent me a felix deal with teix/felix in it. You forgot already lol:pop:

Tex and Felix for what? I sent out a number of offers. And this new software is a pain in ass for me. sometimes I click guys to add and it doesnt show.

Integrity

EOG Master

WHY DO YOU TYPE LIKE A WOMAN TEGS? Jesus Christ it's annoying as fuckkkkkkk.

"Sorry bud, not trying to make ya mad n stuff. Just wanted to make ya smile, before I go hang with the fam."

You type like my sister texts and it makes me want to break my screen.

:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless um okay

Integrity

EOG Master

Tegs I cant take it anymore. You are Tripps clone

You are saying we are close but your offers are bad. Im trying to work with you but saying stuff like draft position doesnt matter when there hasnt been a pitch thrown and u can see the value of starting pitching now makes me:shoot:

you want to win all 3 layers :LMAO

Tex and Felix for what? I sent out a number of offers. And this new software is a pain in ass for me. sometimes I click guys to add and it doesnt show.

It was a joke offer , you withdrew in 30 seconds. I see what u were doing now :finger004

Integrity

EOG Master

i wanted:

butler
wilson
pom

for

garcia
morales
betancourt

he had named butler/wilson as dudes he wanted...asked for pom in an earlier offer, so figured id give the dude off my bench he wanted for sp and upgrade him two other places. woulda given any other bench sp instead of pom, if he wanted

he wanted

choo
butler
wilson

for

danks
morales
betancourt

i like choo over danks so no need to upgrade him the other two spots

Timetopay

EOG Master

ok no fn around

Here are a few Tegs sending. No fucking around Tripp... Want honest answers

Butler
B.Wilson
Paulino
Pomeranz

for

Garcia
Nolasco
Benacourt
Morales

:LMAO

Integrity

EOG Master

lol be fair and admit i took out the paulino/nolasco thing, which, i dont care too much about either dude

tripp

EOG Master

eek those are tough.

Butler > Morales
Wilson > Betencourt
But then Garcia/Nolasco >>>> the two bench arms

tegs gets beat pretty bad in the one TTP sent above too though. Butler and Wilson both better than then at best Choo = Danks, but Choo is probably better.

For tegs though it's gonna be tough to swap out a nice 2 step arm for guys like pom or paulino. Those are guys that may never start for anyone all year

Timetopay

EOG Master

you did take it out but for you to try and sell me that a guy you took top of the 3rd round in Garcia is now equal to a guy you took at end of 7th in Butler when one is a dh and one is a good starter is what made me:whip::whip::whip::whip:

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

I don't think it was awful, but obviously i wouldnt have offered if I didn't prefer the Felix side. Buchholz was talked about as an easy keeper before his injury last year so if he got to that level again this year i probably lost that by quite a bit, but obviously that's a big if.

I have McCutchen and Ervin > Holliday and Clay.

When I mentioned that deal I rejected between myself and TTP...McCutchen and Ervin for Felix and Crisp, you said that TTP would have won that deal easily.

Timetopay

EOG Master

eek those are tough.

Butler > Morales
Wilson > Betencourt
But then Garcia/Nolasco >>>> the two bench arms

tegs gets beat pretty bad in the one TTP sent above too though. Butler and Wilson both better than then at best Choo = Danks, but Choo is probably better.

For tegs though it's gonna be tough to swap out a nice 2 step arm for guys like pom or paulino. Those are guys that may never start for anyone all year

i know that must have been tough to type cause u im sure wanted to rip me so to see and eek I know what u really think.

Wilson has some sort of dead arm Butler only DH and Morales looking studily so even if those are upgrades they are barely.

So then to go to Garcia for Pomeranz:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Integrity

EOG Master

fair enough,

tho i think butler/wilson will outscore morales/betancourt by more than garcia does pom or whichever bench sp you'd pick

but i was gonna risk that cuz of the sp thing...and figured you had that to spare with ur sp depth

Integrity

EOG Master

i know that must have been tough to type cause u im sure wanted to rip me so to see and eek I know what u really think.

Wilson has some sort of dead arm Butler only DH and Morales looking studily so even if those are upgrades they are barely.

So then to go to Garcia for Pomeranz:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

did you not name butler/wilson amongst dudes you wanted? :pop:

Timetopay

EOG Master

Im saying now if Gamer is ever fucking around and I catch it quick enough to accept I will never ever ever reverse

LinSuckity have offered you a Trade in the EOG : Albert
Pujols for Paul Goldschmidt.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Tegs....with all due respect...if I mention I want Mauer that doesnt mean I'd give up a top tier guy for him :)

Timetopay

EOG Master

did you not name butler/wilson amongst dudes you wanted? :pop:

yes - you said you wanted more of a lower level trade.

But you turned in your 7th round guy into a 3rd round starter somehow in your mind.

Garcia is better than some guys taken even earlier like Masterson to name one

Integrity

EOG Master

Tegs....with all due respect...if I mention I want Mauer that doesnt mean I'd give up a top tier guy for him :)

well yea...but i made an effort to upgrade him at two spots, while getting one upgrade, which can be argued is as good as the two i gave....tho he feels diff

in his deal, he wanted all 3 layers to win, lol

Integrity

EOG Master

yes - you said you wanted more of a lower level trade.

But you turned in your 7th round guy into a 3rd round starter somehow in your mind.

Garcia is better than some guys taken even earlier like Masterson to name one

garcia is overvalued and butler undervalued to me....thats why i thought it made sense

it's all good