Attention Whoring 101

Re: Negro Drug Dealing Update From Las Vegas

What about Pete Sams who finished #1 in College Football and is #2 in College Basketball this year? He is also the defending NHL champion at Track Picks Sports Monitor and finished #2 in college basketball last year?

What about Branden Martin who is Ranked #1 in the NBA this season twenty games over .500?

Just so you know we are #1 in NBA, NHL, NCAA Football this year DOCUMENTED at Track Picks. We also have the #2 guy in the NHL and NCAA Basketball. Pete Sams is also ranked #4 in the NFL.

We are making good money this year betting sports Jeff unlike yourself who is nothing more then a racist who has to be a messenger bettor(which is AGAINST THE LAW by the way) to pay his rent.

Dave Scandaliato
I looked at Pete Sams' record. He is at least positive. Up +180 units. But that's the entire tout sell. Hire enough touts and one is bound to win. Pete Sams record does not absolve you or the rest of your scammers from your own failure.

Why are you quoting Pete Sams? Why aren't we hearing about the performance of Dave Scandiwhatever? Or Union Doug. Or the rest.

One guy is ahead. He becomes the face of the Meatman genius. The rest of you lose yearly, and that somehow doesn't get mentioned.

It's great stuff.

OscarB

EOG Dedicated

Why does it have to be 'Negro Drug Dealing Update From Las Vegas'? Why not just plain ole 'Drug Dealing Update From Las Vegas? Unless you are trying to say that all Negros are drug dealing? I am sure that there are drug dealers and drug users of all races !

Of course not all Negroes deal drugs and his statement did not imply that to be the case. He was updating us on his Negro neighbors, who are drug dealers.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

This is funny stuff I must say. Ol' Meatman has been a disgruntled poster since I dealt with him in 02 I do believe. But we welcome your opinions Meatman. It is entertaining to watch and read. Keep up the good fight. Jeff does pose an interesting angle as I learn more and more about this side of the business. I am all for making a buck and bow to the touts who make a living via selling selections, but I still stand a little by the argument of just betting your picks and you will be way ahead and no hassles or obstacles in the way like people who follow the game of toutness and usually shoot it down.

Merry Christmas, Meatman.

Racism is the product of taking the actions of a few and extending them to everyone in the race.

I have never done that. Pointing out bad behavior and criminal behviour that one personally experiences in not racism. Blacks don't want to put up with this nonsense any more than I do.

I realize that some of you (Meatman) latch on to this nonsense because it finally gives you something to post.

Last edited:

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

I looked at Pete Sams' record. He is at least positive. Up +180 units. But that's the entire tout sell. Hire enough touts and one is bound to win. Pete Sams record does not absolve you or the rest of your scammers from your own failure.

Why are you quoting Pete Sams? Why aren't we hearing about the performance of Dave Scandiwhatever? Or Union Doug. Or the rest.

One guy is ahead. He becomes the face of the Meatman genius. The rest of you lose yearly, and that somehow doesn't get mentioned.

It's great stuff.

sweet response. how many of these tout sites have a STABLE of cappers so they can run the hot one to the front of the line? too many to count.

Lots of touts. Lots of "clubs." Some combination wins and that becomes the "successful" focal point for next week's sales.

Bobby Diamond went 4-0 last week! And the Shrimp Cocktail Club went 3-1!!

(Not mentioned: "The rest of us lost 90% of our predictions!")

Absolutely tout classic marketing.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Of course not all Negroes deal drugs and his statement did not imply that to be the case. He was updating us on his Negro neighbors, who are drug dealers.
I disagree, by specifying their race he was implying the same of all Black people , if not, why specify their race? If race was not important , why not just, Drug Dealing Update From Las Vegas?

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

I disagree, by specifying their race he was implying the same of all Black people , if not, why specify their race? If race was not important , why not just, Drug Dealing Update From Las Vegas?

ZZ,
You infer just like you do most things....incorrectly!

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

Pete "Big Money" Sams = Ranked #1 on the 2007 - 2008 College Football Season:
96 wins and 70 losses (A $100 Per Game Player is UP +$1900.00)

Branden "Big Cat" Martin = Ranked #1 on the 2007 - 2008 NBA Basketball Season:
64 wins and 44 losses (A $100 Per Game Player is UP +$1560.00)

Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato = Ranked #1 on the 2007 - 2008 NHL Hockey Season:
56 wins and 47 losses (A $100 Per Game Player is UP +$1799.00)

Pete "Big Money" Sams = Ranked #2 on the 2007 - 2008 College Basketball Season:
44 wins and 27 losses (A $100 Per Game Player is UP +$1430.00)

Pete "Big Money" Sams = Ranked #5 on the 2007 - 2008 NFL Football Season:
74 wins and 54 losses (A $100 Per Game Player is UP +$1460.00)

Brad "TeaserMan" Heisman = Ranked #2 on the 2007 - 2008 NHL Hockey Season:
100 wins and 80 losses (A $100 Per Unit Player is UP +$6467.00)

All records are DOCUMENTED at Track Picks Sports Monitor.

There are currently six(6) handicappers in our group. They are Pete Sams, Branden Martin, Brad Heisman, Corey Bachmeier, Doug Studer and Dave Scandaliato. We are trying to become the first team of handicappers to finish #1 in every sport DOCUMENTED for an entire calendar year!!

Say what you want Jeff. My guys are VERY GOOD at what they do and they make their clients TONS of cash!

Dave Scandaliato

David, you have to get a clue. You alone have cost your marls 400 units in the last two years. OK. add in 80 units for a god hockey year, You have now only cost the people who believed in you 320 units. Great job, Dave.

Since you lost your standing in Las Vegas, you could have posted an original thread anywhere or contributed to any thread on any site.

You chose to attack me. You did that because you knew I would present the highest profile. It is definately my fault for indulging you.

But I play because you are exactly the Las Vegas slime we want to rid ourselves of. Just another dissipated fat guy working the same tout angles that came before you.

Call me crazy. I don't think anyone at EOG is gonna be calling you up.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Any new updates Jeff??

(and yes, time DOES fly, can't believe this thread is 4 years old)

unluckysob

EOG Dedicated

I DO NOT DO DRUGS----IM AN ALCOHOLIC.

Wade

EOG Master

negro drug dealers? i don't believe it. :doh1

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

I highly, highly recommend BOCA RATON condos............renting or buying.

GREAT LOCATION, SAFE, TREMENDOUS AMENITIES, TOP NOTCH DESIGN.

I've talked many gamblers into moving here already after providing a tough tour of the compound.............some many of you are familiar with through the forums.

Paul Pierce owns a unit two doors down from me............have not met him yet, but hoping to soon since I've been a lifelong Celtics fan.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

Same issues, different people, Fish.

You really want a bunch of 80 year olds knocking at all hours looking for Beta Blockers?

WVU

EOG Master

Knee Grow is a poster over at Peeps

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

Same issues, different people, Fish.

You really want a bunch of 80 year olds knocking at all hours looking for Beta Blockers?

HUH?

What are you implying?

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
Re: Jeff Jones = White trash

Re: Jeff Jones = White trash

For those of you who do not live here in Las Vegas Jeff Jones is nothing more then a friendless hippie racist loser that wants to blame everything on black people not realizing he isn't anything more then white trash himself.

Keep blaming the blacks Jeff. You need to do something to make you feel good about your misfit white trash ass.

Dave Scandaliato

J

joeybagadonuts

Kingy, hello how are you?

Kingy, did you think that you having parents from north america (notice that I did not say USA) can talk to me like that, son?

Kingy you have twenty-five (25) minutes to remove that video of me falling. That is not me in that video. I do not know where you got that from, but I swear its not me.

Kingy, I know you think that was me in that video, but it better come down, son. I will wait at the El Cortez for your call letting me know it came down. Please talk to me directly and not Pierre or your two (2) parents will be reported to the INS, SON.

Dave "themeatmush' Scamaguido

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

That's actually Jeff Jones :LMAO

Perpetual Czech Still Rejects Me

Perpetual Czech Still Rejects Me

Sorry to use EOG as my outlet, but it's all I have.

I try to post at RTP, and Perpetual Czech, after 97 bannings, still rejects me.

Obviously, he knows I'm in a sports gambling deal with the Devil. (This is what I have to deal with daily. The Devil is tough.)

So I sign on to RTP. They thank me for signing on, and then tell me I don't have access to post.

Eight sharp guys and there is nothing on. Eight sharp geniuses and Perp keeps on disqualifying me.

Sharpdom remains intact.

munson15

I want winners...
Re: Perpetual Czech Still Rejects Me

I'll put in a good word for you with Dink if you'd like.:cheers

Heim

EOG Master

I disagree with the perpetual bans.....every forum needs a form of Czech & Balance....

gmenknicks

EOG Dedicated

If only EOG would do the same. Cut the cancerous elements out completely.

WVU

EOG Master

In the wise words of the great JJ:

what do we even do with this thread? Is a response even warranted?

gmenknicks

EOG Dedicated

So it's not a thought even though I am on subject? You are a cancer to any forum you are a member of and in my opinion EOG would be better without you.

Why is this not a thought?

So it's not a thought even though I am on subject? You are a cancer to any forum you are a member of and in my opinion EOG would be better without you.

Why is this not a thought?

Why do you get so mad at me? You can bet on anything you want. I am hardly the cancerous decision that makes you guess wrong.

Heim

EOG Master

JJ,

On a serious note....why is it imperative that you continue to post there?

They mock you, belittle you and have no respect for your AP knowledge..

I don't get it....

texansfan

EOG Master

JJ,

I don't get it....

You could change JJ to Railbird and use any forum as an example.

JJ,

I don't get it....

I guess it's white man's burden.

munson15

I want winners...

Nice to see JJ feels a sense of noblesse oblige toward the unwashed masses of EOG.