LEGENDZSPORTS $1000 Free CFB Contest Rules

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
You must post your selections and analysis in this thread. You must post a tiebreaker. You will be required to have a minimum of 75 posts on this website before you can win any prize money.

This is an OFFICIAL FREE Weekly CONTEST for all of you gamblers who want a chance to WIN a FREE ACCOUNT of $500, $300 or $200 dollars at
www.LEGENDZSports.com

All you need to do is PICK 5 SATURDAY games ATS, sides only. Post them in this thread. You must provide a reason for each pick, even if it is only one sentence long.

We will use the CLOSING LINES from Don Best to grade.

There is only a 4-time ROLLOVER requirement before being able to claim your CASH.

Tie Breaker this week will be the total Rushing Yards by both teams from Don Best in the LOUISVILLE vs. CONNECTICUT game Saturday night. Half points can be used and the winner will be the closest without going over.

No ONE player can win 2 prizes in the Pinnacle and Legendz contests the same day. If a player is in the money for both, then I will give that player the highest award I can and then I will move down the list to give more players an opportunity to win a free account.

Please remember that I will be posting a thread asking for the guys with 5-0, 4-1 records and you must notify me of your results in that thread before the deadline I post.

Best of Luck to All who compete & Thanks to
www.LEGENDZSports.com
<!-- / message -->

gobucks

EOG Addicted
Army- Bobby Ross finally has this group going in the right direction and will give Navy all they can handle. Rivalry Game (Understatement) Take the points.

Tulsa- Hats off to Central Florida for turning it around this year and though they have been tough in Orlando this year Tulsa is just better.

Louisville/Uconn Under. New QB for Louisville. Look for Uconn to play it close to the vest. Weather also a factor- lots of running.

Uconn- Bowl Bid on the line- Have been a great home dog (ask South Florida) getting massive points, and Bonislawski is back.

San Diego State- Hawaii can move the ball, but once they get to the Red Zone they don't convert. San Diego State is a team that has improved every week. Unlike most mainland teams they won't be overwelmed by the environment.

TB- 199

BigDaddy

EOG Master
USC.......usc is 14-2 ATS off an over
Florida St.....too many points to pass up
LSU......lsu 10-2 ATS of an ats loss
C.Florida.....c florida 5-1 ATS of back to back conf
Col-Tex Over......col 14-5 over on neutral field

TB-225

tango papa

EOG Addicted
SDSU: SD 4-1 ATS L5, Haw 2-3 incl 1-2 @ H. WVa: 6-0 L6 ATS STREAKER SoFla 0-2 L2 ATS. Tulsa: 4-0 on conf road TY. VPI: FSU 1-6 ATS L7, Tech 5-0 ATS on rd TY. FlInt: Need men of Strock for a leg of 3tm ML parlay w/ Akr (in) & SDSU for BIG BUX. No reason but rootin. TB: 376

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated
u conn/lou under: key personnell out; u conn super tuff at h and will keep score down

souther cal: a lotta points, but usc primed to finally play as capable; look for heisman-worthy rushing; and surprising def by trojans: blo-out

army: seniors wanta beat navy once...black knights are rolling in 2nd half of season

vtech/fsu under: just an idea that g will be closer and less explosive than orginally thought

fla int: wtf; 6.5 or 7 points; might just win str8 up; hey, fla int is hot now

jmho

tb= 176.5

ty

gl

:cocktail

South Fl UNDER- That QB is terrible and South Florida is 8-2 Under in home games.

FL ST, UNDER- Florida State is 6-1 Under off 3+ ATS losses.

LSU UNDER- Georgia is 14-4 Under after allowing 9 points or less

TEXAS OVER- Colorado is 14-5 Over on a neutral field.

USC- UCLA is 2-10 ATS away after scoring 42+ points

tb-211

Mark's Moneymakers

EOG Dedicated
ucla (+) vs usc..........just too many points here, it is not like ucla sucks. usc will score at least 50, but ucla will score at least 35.

lsu (-) vs georgia...........should be a great game, but I think lsu is the better team here even at georgia.

tb. 239

s florida (+) vs w virginia...............no doubt w virginia has a very good team, but i think they are getting too much credit. S florida at home will give them all they can handle. w virginia by 3-4 points.

connecticut (+) vs louisville.........louisville never plays as well on the road and now they have to without their qb. u conn can play some d, and 15 is too big a home dog.

colorado (+) vs texas........everybody thinks that because texas has to win and they need to run up the score. sure they could kill them, but i am sure colorado will be fired up to try and ruin the longhorns season, again too many points.

EastCoastCapper

EOG Member
My 5 Picks.............

My 5 Picks.............

FLA INTERNATIONAL......They can & should win straight-up!

VA TECH/FSU UNDER.......Low Scoring Affair, D's Syep Up!

UCLA............................Bruins have enough offense to stay w/ USC!

UCLA/USC OVER.............I See 85+ Points Here!

LOUV/UCONN UNDER.......Turf & Key Players are Out!

Tie-Breaker..........258 Yards!

Thanks, ECC

stump

EOG Veteran
army - break the losing streak
usc/ucla over - shootout
georgia/lsu over - total is too low
texas - rout
lsu - just a feeline

bill2266

EOG Veteran
colorado + i think there offense can keep it close
ucla + there rivals
florida st+ i think there defense can holf off vick
lsu over the totals is to low
louisville over + louisville can score the total by it self tb=198

ConnecticutLouisville: 7-19 ATS after committing 4+ turnovers
Connecticut: 15-2 ATS after forcing 3+ turnovers

NavyArmy: 6-19 ATS off a bye week
Navy: 24-6 ATS off a home win

USCUCLA: 2-10 ATS away after scoring 42+ points
USC: 14-2 ATS off an Over

Hawaii
San Diego State: 6-18 ATS off BB wins
Hawaii: 9-2 ATS as a favorite

Middle Tennessee State
Mid Tenn State: 6-1 Under in road games
Florida Int: 1-3 ATS off BB road games

TB 207

1 tulsa just the better team
2 lou i smell blowout
3 ucla they will keep it close
4 sd st like their coach
5 geo they will find a way

sakras

EOG Dedicated
Navy
-----
Navy is 7-1 ats in their L8 games vs Army.
Navy is 29-3 ats when win SU as favs(14-0 w/rest).
Army is 2-14 ats vs Military teams.
Army is 1-16 ats w/rest.

SD St
------
SD St is 13-2 L15/ 8-0 L8A ats vs Hawaii.
Hawaii is 2-14 as favs when allow more than 30 points.

USC
-----
USC is 5-1 L6/4-0 L4H ats vs UCLA.
USC is 8-1 ats LHG.
UCLA is 1-5 as DD dogs.

Va Tech
--------
Va Tech's only loss this year was to the Hurricanes, a game in which they could have won. Florida St is playing their worst ball right now and its not a good time to do that.
Va Tech wins by double digits winning the ACC championship.

West Virginia
------------
There is no team hotter right now than the Mountaineers of West Virginia.
West Virginia has only lost to Va Tech this season. S.Florida looked brutal in their loss to Uconn last week. West Virginia wins easy.

tb:213

cmogly

EOG Enthusiast
Colorado
Bounce back and keep it close.

Army
Turned their season around and are on a roll after losing their first six.

UCLA
Extra week to prepare for a big rivalry game.

South Florida
Haven't trailed at home all year.

Florida State
Playing for respect now.

tb = 252

THE POSTMAN!

EOG Veteran
1. USC - best damn team in the country, owes UCLA.

2. Texas - basically because both look like crap last weeek, but one relly is crap.

3. W Virginia -can smell that BCS birth.

4. VA Tech - because FL ST has stunk the joint up the last couple of weeks.

5. Georgia -like them in this spot.

tb - 255:+clueless

opotus

EOG Veteran
USC - they will either come out flying for rivalry game to stomp hated opponent, or will be looking ahead; I'll take a chance on the former

Hawaii - recent success ATS, at home

Colorado - division winner should be able to do enough to stay within 26-odd points

LSU - guess I can go by what I saw on TV of both teams this year, though it's really a coin flip

Florida State - extremely disappointing performances against top teams, expect it to continue, VaTech playing well

TB=301

briguy

EOG Enthusiast
UCONN
Louisville: 7-19 ATS after committing 4+ turnovers
Connecticut: 15-2 ATS after forcing 3+ turnovers

Navy
Army: 6-19 ATS off a bye week
Navy: 24-6 ATS off a home win

USC
UCLA: 2-10 ATS away after scoring 42+ points
USC: 14-2 ATS off an Over

Hawaii
San Diego State: 6-18 ATS off BB wins
Hawaii: 9-2 ATS as a favorite

Texas
Texas: 6-0 ATS off a road conference win

Tie breaker-277

HuskerFan

EOG Senior Member
USC over UCLA....one usc player has already said they dont want to let up at all on their rivals...USC got a major scare vs Fresno a couple weeks back and i think its a big wake up for this game...i dont think UCLA's loss to AZ was a fluke and i think they get taken out behind the shed in a big way tonight...

Texas over Colorado...similar to the close call usc had vs Fresno, Texas had a little scare vs A&M and i dont think there is anyway they take the Buffs lightly in this one...they have already throtted them once this year no reason not to expect another...just hope they get over the steep #...Buffs have shown NOTHING the last couple weeks....

vt over fsu...fsu is on autofade mode right now and have shown nothing...vt rebounded nicely last week vs unc holding them to 3....fsu offense has been terrible and will have trouble scoring vs this hokie d...lay it...

navy over army....navy has owned army the past few years....i see no reason for this not to continue....

lsu over georgia...lsu one of the best in the nation...and is 1 ot loss to tenn from being undefeated...they gonna win this game....

tb 320 rushing yards

minnyace01

EOG Addicted
CONNECTICUT - Home team will be very tough to beat, especially with a backup QB playing for the Cards; would not be surprised at an outright win

GEORGIA - In a close contest, favor the team who will not turn the ball over and that stat favors the Dogs

TULSA - Will take the better defensive team in a close game; Tulsa should also be able to move the ball on the ground better than Cent Florida will

SOUTH FLORIDA - Home team is now playing in their bowl game and is a very tough beat at home

ARMY - Will play as hard as possible to win for the first time in 4 years; Navy is beat up in the backfield and will not be able to dominate on the ground as in past years

Tiebreaker - 305

Slight Favorite

EOG Addicted
LSU (-)
The public likes UGA, the sharps like LSU. Good enough for me.

Tulsa (-)
UCF is a nice story but Tulsa is the better team IMO.

Florida State (+)
If the Seminoles can eliminate turnovers and penalties they can hang with the Hokies.

South Florida (+)
The Bulls can run the ball and should be able to stay within the number at home.

FIU (+)
MTSU is in disarray and barely beat a depleated Troy team last week.

TB: 290

highnine

EOG Addicted
Connecticut
Huskies played well at home this year and Cardinals struggled on the road ATS. Thought line was too high before injuries adjustment.

Louisville/Connecticut UNDER
Both teams have decent defenses with strengths matching the others offense strength.

Army/Navy UNDER
Every year game has alternated OVER then UNDER. Last year was OVER.... Expect alot of running in this game.

Tulsa
Both teams have had good years and close game comes down to Golden Knights not stopping the run.

South Florida
Home team has a good defense and anything over a touchdown is a take.

TB=330

waco

EOG Dedicated
CONN - LOUISVILLE QD OUT
USC - UCLA DEFENSE WILL GIVE UP 60 POINTS HERE
GEORGIA - HOME TEAM HERE
HAWAII - HOME COOKING HERE
VIR T - FLOR ST. HAVING DOWN YEAR

neel

EOG Enthusiast
Louisville
LOUISVILLE is 15-6 ATS (+8.4 Units) as a favorite over the last 2 seasons.

Navy
ARMY is 6-19 ATS (-14.9 Units) after a bye week since 1992.
NAVY is 16-6 ATS (+9.4 Units) in road games after a bye week since 1992.
NAVY is 11-3 ATS (+7.7 Units) when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 3 seasons.

Hawaii
SAN DIEGO ST is 6-18 ATS (-13.8 Units) after 2 or more consecutive straight up wins since 1992.
HAWAII is 9-2 ATS (+6.8 Units) as a favorite over the last 2 seasons.

LSU
LSU is 10-2 ATS (+7.8 Units) in road games against conference opponents over the last 3 seasons.

Virginina Tech
VIRGINIA TECH is 11-1 ATS (+9.9 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.

tb-258

Betmonkey

EOG Veteran
Louisville...UCONN cannot hang offensively
Texas OVER....Texas can get 50 and Buff. can get 14 (I hope)
Texas...Like I said above...lol (50-14)
MTSU...just going with the better team and pray for the best
Navy...Army has not been that good this year. I hope the trend continues

289 yds

sell24

EOG Senior Member
Navy - like their ability to control the clock hence getting the cover

USC - rivalry game who cares. . usc big. . ucla is overrated

West Virginia - been winning with them all year round why stop now

Hawaii - home game equals cover

Texas - already covered once so ill take them to cover a 2nd time

tb = 259

pvcpipe

EOG Master
Georgia
LSU could legitimately be 7-4. scraping by ends today.

Tulsa
Better statistically in every category except rush D than UCF.

UCLA
no D but enough O to hang with USC

Colorado
Big 12 title game traditionally unpredictable

Army
Much better than most Army squads and love the dog in this rivalry.

TB 209.5

gopherbob

EOG Dedicated
ARMY: cadets win what will be their "bowl game" with defense
C.FLA/TULSA OVER: 2 high scoring teams that each score in the 30's
GEORGIA: home team wins this one. bulldogs rushing wins this one.
V TECH/FLA ST UNDER: 2 tough defensive teams fight it out.
WEST VIRGINIA: mountaineers run up and down on a deflated s fla squad.

yards:324

dryflyheaven

EOG Enthusiast
1. Texas
The Buffs got crushed by Oklahoma in similar cirumstances last year.

2. UCLA
The Bruins played well vs Trojans with similar time off situation last year.

3. Georgia
Could be undefeated if Shockley had been healthy.

4. West Virginia
6-0 ATS vs. conference opponents .

5. Florida State
Defense can keep it close.

tb - 254

kidslick

EOG Dedicated
1) selection uconn
home team getting points i like that bad weather close game against louisville

2)texas / colorado.... buffaol's have a chance to keep it close
gimme the points
selection buffalo

3)west virg/ south fla home team getting points,,, you know what that means gimme the points
selection south fla

4)under army /navy low scoring with bad weather (selection under)

5) under uconn/louisvile bad weather equals low scoring (selection under)

tb 267

CONNECTICUT
CONNECTICUT is 18-3 SU at home last 21 games and has never lost a lined home game by more than 17 points.

LSU
LSU is 10-2 ATS in road games against conference opponents over the last 3 seasons.

TULSA
TULSA is 8-2 ATS when playing on a Saturday this season.

SOUTH FLORIDA
Going with underdogs of 3 -10 points off a loss to a team off of four straight wins is 48-10 the last five years and 75-31 the last 10 years. It is 8-0 this year.

VIRGINIA TECH
VIRGINIA TECH is 11-1 ATS when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.

TB: 348
<!-- / message -->

jam

EOG Veteran
Louisville
The rookie QB can get it done.

Army
Two teams going in different directions.

USC
Leinhart and Bush will light it up in their final home game.

LSU
Bulldogs haven't been the same since Shockley went down... he hasn't been the same since he's been back either.

South Florida
Undefeated at home and looking to atone for a garbage game last week.

Speedway

EOG Enthusiast
Connecticut
------------
Connecticut got their qb back 2 weeks ago and they are a much better team when he plays, like last week when they beat South Florida and knocked them from the top of the conference.

Georgia
-------
This game is being played in the Georgia Dome, and that fact should affect the outcome here.

Central Florida
--------------
UCF is an underdog here, and they'll win and cover Saturday.

Virginia Tech
-------------
FSU offense has been terrible and will have trouble scoring vs this hokies defense.

Florida International
-------------------
Golden Panthers are hot now. They can and should win straight-up!

TB: 278<!-- / message -->
<!-- / message -->

droc

EOG Addicted
Tulsa.......C Fla having a very nice season but Tulsa is playing very well of late..........

Navy........Always a fun game to watch, Navy has dominated this series the past three years.........

Navy/Army OVER.........Just expecting a lot of points here despite the possible bad weather condiions........

Texas........Expecting Texas to bounce back big after a subpar preformance last week against the Aggies........

Texas/Col.........Think Texas scores 50+ themselves.......

following posting "Legendz" from different forums. These are all guys that have proven themselves over the years. Pick is followed by poster. The fades are posters that are very square and have "lock picks or game of the year type selections. I will keep the identity confidental as I dont want to rock the boat. Their picks have been as good a fade as the best cappers

Army over (SSI)
army (fade)
ucla (old man ted)
texas under (go sooners)
lsu (fade)

218 yards

CapnHandi

EOG Addicted
<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Georgia</st1:place></st1:country-region> ? 12<SUP>th</SUP> man, Mojo, wins it for UGa</PRE>
WVU ? <st1:place w:st="on">South Florida</st1:place> will just roll over and die after big losss last week</PRE>
<st1:place w:st="on"><st1:State w:st="on">Texas</st1:State></st1:place> ? <st1:State w:st="on">Colo.</st1:State> Defense got mauled last time and now their offense has gone</PRE>
UCLA/USC over ? might break a 100</PRE>
Army ? been an up year for the Cadets ? payback time</PRE>
TB ? 220</PRE>

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
called my square cousin who went 1-4 last week so his anti plays went 4-1 on this contest. try try try again. took his top two and added thee games that in my power rankings should be value plays.

NAVY (squares think this is always an upset or a close game)

conn (biggest anti square play, squares love to bet on L'ville no matter what)

UCLA over (is it 14-0 yet its already 8am fro cripes sake)

West virginia (overlay by 2 points take it)

LSU (better talent, overlay by 2 points take it)

221 tiebreaker

Blue Rhino

EOG Addicted
Uconn + Seems like some generous points for a Huskie team who plays well at home. Along the same lines Louisville doesn't play that well on the road.

Tulsa - Teams have similiar records but like the Golden Hurricane who have posted their record against stiffer competition.

Army + Will take the Army team who has won 4 straight in this classic rivalry.

Virgina Tech - Hate laying around 2 touchdowns but Florida State just aint very good this year.

San Diego State + Like the points with the better team in this one. Just hoping Aztecs trip to the island is to take care of the game at hand and they will not be distracted.

tb 282

Georgia - Home game for them, LSU in a dome - crunch time

V Tech - Paback time. Fl State seems to be falling apart. Too much speed.

UCLA - Too many points. USC is good, but UCLA will score.

C. Florida - Home game for them, Tulsa has to travel. Great job by a new coach.

W. Vir - Too many points. Conference title decided. W. Vir playing to make a statement.

TB - 313