are the standings for the hockey contest updated glken or dirty?

or do you guys update them at the end of the week. Just asking because i saw them updated earlier in the week after each day.

Timmy,

I can honestly say that for EOG'S sake, I don't grade them, but I'll see if I can get one of them out of bed to reply...

I know it's REAL early yet for Glaken to be awake as he stayed up late last night doing :cocktail :cocktail :cocktail and :cheers :cheers :cheers before passing out for the 10th straight time...

THE SHRINK said:
Timmy,

I can honestly say that for EOG'S sake, I don't grade them, but I'll see if I can get one of them out of bed to reply...

I know it's REAl early yet for Glaken who stayed up late this morning doing :cocktail :cocktail :cocktail and :cheers :cheers :cheers

shrink so when u go to game today will you openly cheer for the other team

dirty

EOG Master
Glaken will post the Results when he comes on at 4 pm......He grades them daily.....Alot of times he posts them over nite....But sometimes he gets sleepy and posts them when they come on...

dirty said:
Glaken will post the Results when he comes on at 4 pm......He grades them daily.....Alot of times he posts them over nite....But sometimes he gets sleepy and posts them when they come on...

ok thanks for responding

MCP

timmy why did you come over here the other week cursing theRx.com ? did you go back to posting over there?

also, i notice that most of your posts are for the contests, or about the contests ... why?

MCP said:
timmy why did you come over here the other week cursing theRx.com ? did you go back to posting over there?

also, i notice that most of your posts are for the contests, or about the contests ... why?

i post at both sites they have these contest for people to enter i enter free contest and pay contest.
have a nice day

dirty

EOG Master
Looking at his posts.....MCP is a Troublemaker......and Is trying to stir the pot:cheers

dirty said:
Looking at his posts.....MCP is a Troublemaker......and Is trying to stir the pot:cheers

I simply asked for the standings because I knew i was 5 and 0 this week and just wanted to see where that put me. i was not trying to rush anyone or make them work any harder just figured they had not been posted.

dirty

EOG Master
TIMMY C said:
I simply asked for the standings because I knew i was 5 and 0 this week and just wanted to see where that put me. i was not trying to rush anyone or make them work any harder just figured they had not been posted.

What does that have to do with MCP Being a Trouble maker :+clueless

I am really confused....:+hitting-

dirty said:
What does that have to do with MCP Being a Trouble maker :+clueless

I am really confused....:+hitting-

he was starting up with me thats all it means he can go fuk himself.

BigDaddy

EOG Master
THE SHRINK said:
Timmy,

I know it's REAL early yet for Glaken to be awake as he stayed up late last night doing :cocktail :cocktail :cocktail and :cheers :cheers :cheers before passing out for the 10th straight time...

Now thats a fast response for a contest that doesn't end until Dec 30th