Eye On Poker SUNDAY FREE ROLL Tonight At 8 PM EST ....BE There !

Get in the game guys .... $250 added....registration starts at 7 PM. :+thumbs-2

Additionally, starting with this Sunday Night's EOG poker tournament on December 4, gamblers who come in either FIRST or SECOND place between then and Wednesday, January 11, 2006, will be invited back to participate in our LAS VEGAS SHOOTOUT tournament, which will be held on Sunday Night, January 15, 2006.

The WINNER of this prestigious tournament will WIN a FREE ROUND TRIP FLIGHT to LAS VEGAS to our party, later on that week!

As always, it's our pleasure to serve you and we look forward to meeting many of you in Las Vegas next month!!!

THE SHRINK

Plus winner gets a chance to play for his airfare to vegas in a future tourney I think Shrink posted this a few days ago.

Thanks
Shrink

It costs absolutely NOTHING to play tonight, so you'd be CRAZY not to join us...

You might win MONEY and have a chance at a FREE ROUND TRIP TICKET to LAS VEGAS BABY!!!

Best of Luck,

THE SHRINK

PO69

EOG Master
I thought that he had already started with the winner 2 weeks ago. He stated that the winner would qualify for another tournament

PO69

EOG Master
He really did state that winners from Wed and Sunday would qualify for another tournament, just at that time he didnt stipulate what tournament it would be

toga

EOG Senior Member
Is this still open only to members of EOG?

Or can anybody play in it?

Just wondering...

toga

EOG Senior Member
coconutman said:
Anybody toga... you're an Eog member anyways.

I understand that I'm a member c-man, I was just wondering if people could play and have no Idea about EOG. If I remember right. I believe Shrink said only registered members were allowed in these contest.

It would cut down on the amount of players....lol

toga said:
Is this still open only to members of EOG?

Or can anybody play in it?

Just wondering...

You have to download the software from EOG to be in the Free Roll according to the Eye On Poker Tech dept.

Well it's only for people who have the EOG software. If you want to be in this freeroll it's not that hard to sign up here and with Eye on poker.

toga

EOG Senior Member
Glaken said:
You have to download the software from EOG to be in the Free Roll according to the Eye On Poker Tech dept.

Thanks Glaken..

Was more curiosity than anything else...

dirty

EOG Master
If I am not Mistaken

1. BlueRhino
2. James369
3. Crace77

Congrats Guys....Very good Tourney....:+thumbs-2